It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church Shooting in Tennessee Leaves One Dead and Six Wounded

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I spent most if my life in and around murfreesboro. I'm from rockvale. A lot of very bad things happen around the urbanized areas of mid Tenn. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims. This guy's most recent residence was in murfreesboro? I'll bet where he got radicalized. That town is a liberal cesspool now, and can see how a young person could be indoctrinated by any number of crazy ideologies spouted by mtsu students. Anyhoo, stay vigilant.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Marky83

I agree.
It sure seems like there are forces against the teachings of those who are taught to 'love thy neighbor as thyself'.

I just found out last night and forgot to post this.

I have a friend of my wife who is a a white lady who has a 3rd d Black belt and a gun carry permit, attends that church and was there without her weapon.

She was set to walk out with the lady killed and , as is her trait, she stayed back to talk to somebody. She ducked behind a pew and stayed out of harms way thank God.

I wouldn't be surprised at anything at this point about the reason. It might have been cause it was a 'integrated' church. With mixed race couples and children. Very modern in that respect.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Barely any mention of the shooting as of late and I am left to wonder why. I have assumptions though and mainly because its more news worthy to cover players kneeling during the anthem.

Why did this man have so much rage for the amount of time it took to go to this church and or plan such a massacre? He was seemingly a nice, self help, wanna be preacher. Why did he flip?

I can only assume it's because he saw the many contradictions within the religion of Christianity and believed he had been lied to by the church. It's like someone told the little kid in him there is no Santa Claus.

I also assume he was on meds that didn't agree with him.

Other than the assumptions, I am still left to wonder and hope and pray for the people of the world.

My friends and friends of friends involved in the shooting are still recovering and will probably never get over the horrors of that day.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Maybe. But we are by and large not very racist in this area. Also, how could a serious student of the faith support such a view? We may never know. I'm glad your friend is OK, by the way.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
When you are dealing with MK-Ultra, no normal motive will be apparent.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Interestingly, three of the four guns were 'given' to the shooter by an unnamed 'relative':

www.thestate.com...
Metro Nashville Police say a relative of 25-year-old Emanuel Kidega Samson bought the .40-caliber handgun allegedly used Sunday in the Burnett Chapel Church of Christ shooting; a military-style AR-15 rifle found in a case in Samson's vehicle; and a 9 mm handgun recovered from the church. Police say the relative said the guns were given to Samson for safe keeping. Police say Samson bought the .22-caliber pistol found in his SUV.

edit on 27-9-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
911 call said shooter was wearing a clown mask.
P.T. Barnum said clowns were the pegs upon which the circus hangs.
I ain't no #ing clown.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join