It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church Shooting in Tennessee Leaves One Dead and Six Wounded

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Makes sense, I have found some really cool areas like right by town that go from businesses and apartments with busy streets, and without warning turns into fields forests and 1 lane country roads. Its rather nice actually.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Neo-racist black activist kills more "WHITEYS" same ol song here.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

This is really sad.

I go to Belmont church usually and they have armed guards every Sunday.

Can you believe it? Actually feeling like you need armed guards at church? But I understand their concerns.

I'm praying for all of you over there MamaJ.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: MamaJ

This is really sad.

I go to Belmont church usually and they have armed guards every Sunday.

Can you believe it? Actually feeling like you need armed guards at church? But I understand their concerns.

I'm praying for all of you over there MamaJ.

What ?

Are you serious ? Armed guards at church now ! That's really messed up...

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I'm going to assume it was a white male because that usually seems to be the case with mass shootings.

White male gun owners are a danger to the world, why do we let them still buy guns?

/sarcasm

This is horrible, my thoughts are with the victims and their families.

This post didn't age well.

What say you now?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: ketsuko

all ideologies have their fair share of murderous psychopaths?

Not true.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well, they are retired cops and I think one used to be the police chief or something. He carries an old revolver and wears his uniform. Really cool fella.

Although Nashville is a pretty nice town overall, it's been growing really fast and the crime rate is growing with it. There seems to be another shooting every day it seems. I don't keep up with the local news but anytime I see it they spend nearly the entire time discussing local crimes and court developments.

I'm on the other side of town from Antioch (where the shooting occurred), I'm usually in the Hillsboro/Belmont/Vanderbilt area but have stayed a few weeks in Madison recently. Antioch seems like an OK place, so it's really shocking to find out this happened over there.

This was a freak incident for sure, and definitely not normal.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
The preacher, they call them in C of C is white. A very integrated congregation. Black and white folk being shot at on this one.

I've been to a lot of places here in Nashville area and every single place is racially integrated and there are a lot of foreigners here, from African, Asian, to Middle Eastern, Indian, Australian, British, French, etc. Everything.

This city is a melting pot and a huge tourist trap.
People are very open minded and welcoming of everyone here.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Everyone is trying to connect this guy with an extremist faction of some sort, and that is understandable considering our political climate these days, but, at least for now, I don't know of this guy being connected with any specific manifesto or known links to any organization that supports this type of stuff.

It is possible he is a lone nut that was just disturbed and sick in the head. Until further notice, if anyone can dig up a valid association and motive, I'm going to just assume it's an isolated incident. I could be wrong but time will tell.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
if anyone can dig up a valid association and motive...

Inflaming race relations seems to be the motive, by those that designed this op.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Here in Colorado Springs it's SOP.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Signs of the Covert Op

www.tennessean.com...
Hours after the Sunday morning shooting, the U.S. attorney for the Middle District of Tennessee, the FBI and the Civil Rights Division announced they were investigating the case.

When the Feds get involved, you know the fix is in.

Murfreesboro police reports released Monday show Samson had a suicidal incident in June reportedly involving a gun.

These shooters have always been 'mentally treated' beforehand.

Samson also had an additional handgun and an unloaded semiautomatic AR-15 rifle in his SUV.

These guys usually have additional guns and ammo, to impress the public with the perp's violent intent.

www.tennessean.com... 9001/
One of the businesses listed at that address is G4S security. According to state records, Samson had a license to be an unarmed security guard from 2014 until January 2016.
G4S has not immediately responded to questions about whether Samson was employed.

Orlando Pulse niteclub shooter Omar Mateen also worked for G4S.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Thanks for the reply.

Crazy that churches are attacked and need defending, I get it in third world countries but not the U.S.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I give half a rat's ass about your ideology.
I keep a pistol in my pocket.
I'm pretty good with it.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

No....no it wasn't

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Was it a white dude?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Some unanswered questions:

As to the background of perp Emanuel Kidega Samson, 25 , all we know is that he graduated Smyrna High School (at age 18 or so), then studied psychology at Mott Community College (probably for not more than two years), and then worked as a security guard. There is still a big block of time that is unaccounted for. I suspect the shooter spent time in the military, like so many other whack shooters.

He brought four guns to the shooting. Where and Why did he get these weapons?

Nothing is said about the results of any search warrants at his residence. Why don't we even know where he lived?

Was he prescribed anti-depressants?

edit on 26-9-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This guy's version comes closest to the real motive:

www.washingtonpost.com... 61d56efa_story.html?utm_term=.99a13282ca1c
Dimas Salaberrios, an African-American preacher from Brooklyn who flew to Nashville to help console the community. Salaberrios noted he had also been in Charleston, S.C. two years ago after Dylann Roof, a white supremacist, killed nine people in a shooting rampage at a black church there.
“The devil tried to start a race war there and I believe he is trying to start one here but he will not be victorious,” Salaberrios said.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

then studied psychology at Mott Community College (probably for not more than two years), and then worked as a security guard. There is still a big block of time that is unaccounted for. I suspect the shooter spent time in the military, like so many other whack shooters.

Yes. Background in security and the military does seem to be a running theme.

From what I saw from his Facebook page, he was into muscle building, maybe steroids or other substances were involved. There did not seem to be many pictures of women. Which may or not mean anything, but another running theme with these guys is there is often woman issues or latent homosexuality issues.

Just throwing out some more wild ideas and speculation, but I think when all the facts are in that it will not be anything new, in fact I am willing to bet that we will have seen this behavior before.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No people only claim racism when white people do things

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join