It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Church Shooting in Tennessee Leaves One Dead and Six Wounded

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
APPARENTLY another neo-racist thug attack.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

The perfect cover for a planned and premeditated agenda.

This guy was clever.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Illegal gun owners are no different than ISIS members as far as being criminals goes. ISIS using Islam as a reason to kill people is no different than am illegal gun owner using a gun to kill people in my opinion.

They're all criminals, that doesn't mean every gun owner/Muslim should have to answer for a mass killing.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Now who's making the assumption this is a Muslim?

I am still leaning toward this being linked to that weird Christian cult.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Hence the reason I raised the issue about gun ownership. If we cant blame all Muslims for terrorism or all religion for death and destruction through to ages we cant blame all gun owners.

I dont think religion has anything to do with this. i think it revolves around the black power group he was identifying with. He used to attend that church and stopped.

Why? What happened?
edit on 24-9-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Which Christian cult do you think he might have belonged to?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Sounds like a new one - the black racist Sudanese immigrant Christian murderous cult.
edit on 24/9/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

The one that believes that blacks are the only true Jews and that they have been held in bondage in Egypt for 400 years and that the prophecy of the Exodus will be fulfilled soon.

I mentioned it earlier in the thread and linked to a page of YouTube videos about it.

I think they are based in Tennessee. If you search through Christian prophecy videos much, you will see them pop up in the comments sections telling everyone how only blacks will be saved and are the only chosen people/Jews, etc.

Since this guy was fairly devout at one time, that may have been the route he traveled.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The terrorist was a Kapernick supporter who had a photo pf Kapernick taking the knee as his facebook header.

Looks like the America-hating kneelers have their new poster boy.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 24-9-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

They note social media, including facebook and twitter.

Do we know what his twitter account name is?

Not that I can find. If and what he tweeted, that would be interesting to know.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Or, since Sudan is over 97% muslim, he could be a muslim taqiyya infiltrator who scoped out his target ahead of time.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Interesting. Sorry I missed your earlier post. But, his Facebook page really isn't very religious, political and philosophical, yeah. Also, it looks like he believes that TPTB are responsible for creating hurricanes and geo-weather engineering.

Seeing how he wanted to be a psychologist, as well as a preacher, I personally am leaning toward this guy losing his mind to drugs, rather than some religious cult.

edit on 24-9-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

He was only around 8 years old when he came to the US. If he was radically indoctrinated, it happened within US borders.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Generally speaking, if it was religiously motivated, he has the wrong kind of name for it to be Muslim. That's not to say it isn't Islam, but usually people take a Muslim name to reflect that religion. He has a Christian name still, so if religion is to blame it's more likely to be something other than Islam at this point.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The terrorist was a Kapernick supporter who had a photo pf Kapernick taking the knee as his facebook header.

Looks like the America-hating kneelers have their new poster boy.

mobile.twitter.com...

Actually....no.

I don't know if he was a Kapernick supporter, but the 'knee-taking FB header' was a photo of himself...not Kapernick.
twitter.com...

edit on 24-9-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So you think him choosing an image of the iconic pose, that has become the biggest fad and headline news story, is just a coincidence and unrelated to the "taketheknee" hysteria?

I'll stick with occam's razor on this one.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I never said they were Muslim, I'm just drawing a parallel between the two issues.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I don't think all gun owners should have to answer for mass killings either. It's on the individual, not everyone who belongs to that group whether it be gun owners, Muslims or whatever other religion or ideology one belongs to.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Yes, because everyone who supports Kaepernick's right to kneel are also mass murderer sympathizers.

This is exactly what I'm getting at, acting like one person out of a group of people represents all of them. That's stupid and your post is stupid.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

As long as people are willing to score political points off issues like these, then both of those things will happen.

However, it would help at times if people would acknowledge that a large number of the random bombings that happen in the world are carried out by Muslims. It's just a fact. That doesn't mean that all Muslims are a problem anymore than that all gun owners are a problem or that back in the days of the IRA that all Catholics in Ireland were looking to murder British Protestants.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join