It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic magazine Dappled Things front page a strange Premonition of Mexican Earthquakes 2017

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light
Dear Readers,

We are many still in shock for what has been a really surrealist experience concerning the many synchronicities around the two earthquakes in two weeks that have struck Mexico on this month of September of 2017.

We are going to review all of them here, but the one that has caught my attention refers to the quarterly printed Catholic magazine in America that has an image on its front page from its previous number published less than three months before these events took place, that looks amazingly premonitory, here it is:

Notice that this sculpture called Virgin of the dreams pathway shows the well known image of our lady of Guadalupe but instead to have an angel at her feet she has an skeleton, that represents the death.

It is really a rare strange fortunate miracle that an event that science only knows that repeat cyclically every certain years, in average every quarter of century this time came back again to Mexico city after 32 years and it happened the only day in which the population was well prepared in advance to face it, at just one hour after a drill for earthquake emergency was ended.

Also if this earthquake might have occurred at midnight, or in a Sunday or Saturday, when almost all the people should be at home the number of casualties would be about ten times higher. That is the only factor that explains why with about 50 buildings collapsed the statistics are reporting less than 300 hundred death toll.

Now, this is not the only strange twilight zone situation around this earthquake 2017 phenomena in Mexico, there were also strange yellow and green flashes of light visible on September 7th in Mexico city although the earthquake had its epicenter in the Pacific offshore and really destroyed Oaxaca city . They were pretty visible and even filmed, even reported by prestigious media, like Forbes, this looks as another omen showing that the next one was going to be closer to that metropolis.

Please check
Mysterious light flashes during Sept 7th earthquake in Mexico city

Also the very same day of the earthquake of Mexico city google was honoring Amalia Hernandez in its search engine, the founder of the Folkloric National ballet of Mexico. Yes it was her 100 birthday, but among all possible figures to receive such homage, What is the likelihood that such decision might be taken precisely for such a remarkable day in Mexico?

Please check:
Mexican choreographer Amalia Hernandez founder of National Ballet of Mexico honored by google the very day of the Mexico city earthquake

But the strongest and strangest of all the synchronicities with respect to this national disaster of Mexico perhaps is the one happened with the Catholic magazine Dappled Things published in July, in which we can see in its front page a photo of the artwork sculpture titled Virgen del camino de sueños, Luis Tapia. Carved and painted wood. 15¾ x 13 x 10¼ in. 2016. Collection of Curt, Christina, and Jonah Nonomaque. Photo by James Hart.

Please check
Dappled Things frontpage Luis Tapia premonitory artwork

Considering that the magazine is only printed quarterly and that the number in question was released about at least two months before the earthquakes becomes an incredible accurate premonition of the national tragedy Mexico is facing now.

Please check
Dappled Things Magazine released in July acts as a symbolic omen for earthquakes of September of same year

This thread is open as space of meditation on the strange fact that premonitions many times emerge from the collective unconscious and are reflected in art or literature about events that are just to occur by people that are sensitive enough to feel them in advance.

We know this have occurred in the past like the Novels "Sinking of a modern liner" by English journalist W.T. Stead in 1878 and "Futility" or "the Wreck of the Titan", written in 1898 by American author Morgan Robertson, predicted both with meridian precision the sinking of the Titanic occurred in April of 1912.

Please check:
Titanic sinking foretold in fictional accounts

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/24/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Earthquake lights are apparently commonplace prior to quakes occurring. They are thought to be caused by electrical properties in rocks and can come in many different colours shapes & sizes. These "lights" have been recorded throughout history and were originally thought to be UFO's

Various theories abound as to how these lights are actually formed but as yet there appears to be no consensus of opinion backed up by science
national geographic

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Blue flames sound like St Elmo's fire. It's due to a build up of electric potential between the ground and clouds. When blue flames are seen around the masts of a ship, it's a good omen because the thunderstorm is ending. With an earthquake it sounds like the ground is building up a negative charge.

physicsbuzz.physicscentral.com...

i.pinimg.com...

Snow and wind
atoptics.wordpress.com...

Chinook helicopters
www.mdig.com.br...

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Earthquake lights are apparently commonplace prior to quakes occurring.

Yes, I read years ago about Shamans who predicted earth quakes by the lights. This was an observed phenomenon over many generations and became a nature sign to warn people.

edit on 24-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Just hypothetically. Say there was an earth quake in London right now.

Apart from the lights, which has a gelogical/physics basis. It just so happens that:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Add a few more coincidences to that and imagination will do the rest. I could start saying that God made the earth quake happen because the Church did an abominable thing, easy as.

It is like our brains establish links and correspondences of similarity and project a human meaning upon the relationship. They are not actually relating other than in our own mind with the meaning we have given them.

Your links are actually random and unrelated. Today billions of images appeared in media all over the globe. It would be easy to begin to start knitting with our needles strange correspondences from our imagination.

Sympathetic magic worked on this basis. I am not saying the human mind isn't a powerful thing because magic is actually very powerful; the visualising process and willing certain things into our lives.

I don't see any relationship in the events you are linking other than the one you have created or the source you cite has created for you to believe.

edit on 24-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I am so sorry, and please don't take this as personal, but I found your analysis actually pretty poor and unrelated with the essence of the thread.

As a matter of fact the core of the discussion is based on the ability of artists and authors to foresee in someway events of the future, that is what is occurring here.

The fact that his magazine was synchronized with the causal line of the earthquakes is undeniable, it goes beyond what is called coincidence by random error in probabilistic analysis.

Among all the possible Mexican religious artworks, that can be counted in hundreds of thousands at least, they chose for that front page the one that has symbolic meaning the most with respect to tragedies to come in the same quarter.

Moreover, among all the artworks from this Mexican Artist that were going to be mentioned or showed in the magazine they chose precisely that image to be the front page, one showing death at the feet of the most famous Mexican religious Icon by the way.

An observer must be either blind physically or mentally to don't see the connection among the three facts, the publication decision taken by the editorial team, the artist work done a year before the event and finally the natural disasters.

Notice that the death figure is semi buried, it is trying to go out from a tomb, from the soil, what can be more meaningful of casualties due to an earthquake?

Skepticism is good as a tool of analysis, but in this case you are going to much far with it, excuse me but your claims are absurd , the image is so expressive, it does not open space for doubts.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/24/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So what does this mean in the grand scheme of things? Big picture. The world isn't going to end and that has been ruled out. The significance of the the events and the coorelation.

Right now for my own opinion it resembles nothing significant other than the normal earth related event due to tectonic plates. Not trying to be rude. Just want to see where this is going....

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I predict around early or mid December there will be a couple of quakes near Indonesia or indo Asia in general, and possible tsunamis...
I predict next year same time, there will be more quakes in Mexico,
i also predict as the solstice changes, aka, the earth's non perfect wobble rotation on it axis and our slight sling shot around the sun coincide , there will be a lot of tectonic shifts... and land masses near where underwater fault lines converge will experience extreme natural weather or earthquake conditions....

I predict this for the next thousand years.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I predict your are not going to be long time in the business of forecasting, since you have five basic errors that anybody in my position can easily find:

1) you are not giving specific areas or regions to occur what you are trying to forecast.
2) you are not specifying concretely what kind of disaster will be, neither its aspect nor its causes.
3) you are not providing any range of intensity of the event, since you even don't know what is going to be.
4) you are not even depicting any unquestionable image or symbol associated with place of the event.
5) you are not giving any specific range in the timeline to occur this ( under which constellation, astronomical event, season, digits of the year, or month(s) ?)

You are welcome to comeback when you have a really serious forecast to post, I mean to the forum since this thread is referring to who forecasted the Mexico natural disasters of this 2017.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Dear PhyllidaDavenport,

There is on these days an independent researcher in Mexico, a professor Alex Backman who assure that he has found a link in between solar storms, the way changes or motion of solar spots and gaps in the solar crown perform and the occurrence of earthquakes on the earth.

The theory is based on the interaction between the solar storms and the electromagnetic field of our planet. Now, what it is pretty interesting is that he was able to predict September 7th and September 19th of 2017 earthquakes with remarkable precision.

He does not have with his models the ability to predict earthquakes with months of anticipation but he is able to do it with few days in advance to them.

Here some links of his radio transmissions:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The scientific community and the official Mexican media has rejected his predictions and tried to make mockery of him, but the fact is that he has accurately predicted not only those two earthquakes but also the subsequent ones of less intensity on September 23th 2017. Everything is well documented in recordings of the transmissions of his radio programs.

Also the author J.L.Camacho, of Mundodesconocido.com in Spain has predicted successfully the earthquakes of September, June and February of this 2017 in Mexico, Phillipines and Greece. He uses a model based on observation of Lunar cycles to predict them, he has a remarkable precision to fix the predictions of earthquakes on time line, with tolerance of +-10 days, but he is unable to place the event in a concrete place. He is predicting another so strong earthquake to occur around December 15th 2017 +-10 days.

Pls check:

www.youtube.com...

www.mundodesconocido.es...

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 9/26/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

join