It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NK Attacks and Destroys F-35, B1B, and the USS Carl Vinson Carrier

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Finally confirmed!!!...that North Korea is stuck in 1988

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Change your title star/flag whore

You even admit this on your first line

Yea this did not actually happen

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
German satire, I didn't research this very deeply but it may not be sourced by north Korea.
edit on 24-9-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Sad thing is a lot of north koreans are going to die in the oncomming months when the us hits their military in one clean sweep.

You should pay attention to what mattis is saying. Hes giving fair warning. Hes very confident we can annihilate north koreas military. The violence of action will be like the world has never seen. We will look like monsters but nobodies going to say a thing about us. We have teriffying things that no man should have to face. And were preping to use them as we speak. Watch the news in the near future. Push has come to shove.
edit on 24-9-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This isn't even near funny-I read the title and it was very upsetting-because I usually, maybe foolishly, trust ATS for the truth.

Those poor NK people suffer so much and annihilation is their only future unless we can pull an inside job so we don't kill millions of innocents.

I can't believe the Navy Seals, the CIA or some sort of covert anyone can't take care of this. That is the most distressing part right now.

In any case-something needs to be done-this escalation will result in too many deaths if allowed to continue. Fat Boy is getting help or he wouldn't be so boastful-yes, I know he's nuts, but still, something is triggering him-Trump, too.

Something nasty and nefarious and playing with people's lives. Either way, the poor NK people are suffering terribly NOW.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Oh noo!! A propaganda video. OMG. So scary. NK is going to destroy the US Military. OH no....

Zzzzzzzzz. Not even news worthy.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is pure propaganda. I don't know why they would even try this. Any NK citizen that even bothers to check on the not so world wide web and any of its 32 web sites would be able to debunk this.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Ummm...damn that CIA...erm...DPRK psyops budget...just aint what she used to be...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
ROFL @ the folks that wont dissect disinformation in the Dissecting disinformation forum about a piece of disinformation. Every do what they feel they must.

My only question is, was his disinformation for the NorthKo domestic audience, or the Western Audience?? Its no telling considering how realistic the video looks. I say we shoot down the next missile thata flies towards Japan just to be safe

edit on 9-24-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Rather enjoyable.....unbeat music....authentic 1980s graphics......modern theme......I give it a 3 out of 5, for trying.

Seriously though, there will be the typical response about, how dare they, we should nuke them now etc etc....of course.

Funny how people, especially Americans, forget ALL the killem, shootemup movies against the North Koreans over the past couple of years...Like..

"Team Amerlica".

"The Interview", which went to great pains and much expensive special effects, to Blow Lil Kim to Smithereens!!!

But still, when the US does it.....Its only a joke Man...(in a Seth Rogan voice, or Raygun or whatever his name is)

But when the North Koreans do it..Oh how outrageous!! How Dare they...Lets Nuke them Now!!!.

Its turning into more of a tragic comedy everyday.......

How about trying to be friends with the North Koreans and the Iranians, and the Russians, and the Chinese etc etc?.

You gotta wonder tho who Really is stirring the pot?

The South Park guys....Seth Rogan, 1/2 the Saturday Night Live Crew......ALL Canadians!!!!!

Is Canada trying to start WW3?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Is this a Brian Williams special report?

Seriously, somebody translate the on-screen commentary. It's got to be #ing hilarious.

Here ... allow me.

"Oh, no! They have set us up the bomb!"

"Har, har, har ... All your bases are belong to us!"

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
Change the title...its completely mis-leading 😠

Did you think that something ov this sort was going to be posted to ATS first or something?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Clearly North Korea would be incapable
of faking UFO videos, So I wish
the DPRK had a UFO YouTube channel.
edit on 25-9-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Also in reply to Ghost www.abovetopsecret.com...

And carewemust
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(I dont know the right way to reply to multiple people in one post...)

originally posted by: Komodo
Change the title...its completely mis-leading 😠

Always check the Forum, friend. If this was Breaking News, WW3, General Conspiracies or something, then you'd have a point.

It's Not misleading. I understood immediately upon seeing the forum, in slightly smaller print just below the thread title, that the purpose of this thread was to point out some false story that was spread around on the internet. (due to the presence of modern mil tech, i knew the disinfo discussed was going to be from the internet era)

Finally, to the OP
THANK YOU
This is very fascinating and I appreciate you having brought it to my attention.

Also, an extra thumbs up 👍 for your expert craftsmanship in the categories of forum selection and title choice.

If i could give you 10 of these:
I would, but, the regulations clearly state that only one is allowed per thread. I might even get in trouble just for posting that second one, even though it was only an old scratched up display model.

I wonder if they got the same people who did the ISIS Videos?
edit on 9/25/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470
Well, thank you! Every now and then we should remember we can use this forum to dissect the rumors. I see many good actual threads go to the mud pit instead that would work. Better here. Too hard to pass up yelling at each other I guess.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join