It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NK Attacks and Destroys F-35, B1B, and the USS Carl Vinson Carrier

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
And they did it on a small budget!! Yea this did not actually happen, but they produced a cheap B movie quality video clip wih Scy-Fy cheesy CG graphics to depict themselves as having destroyed some of our most advanced hardware recently. I don't know if it was meant to be believable for his domestic audience or not, but its clearly for local consumption, as well, the graphics are just too amazing to be real!!! I was probably just a warning to us. I say we show him how serious we are and just blast his rockets out of the sky when they are launched towards Japan, or Guam for that matter.

RT
North Korea’s state media has released a doctored video worthy of a Hollywood blockbuster, in which a North Korean missile "destroys" US B-1B and F-35 jets, while a submarine targets America’s state-of-the-art carrier USS Carl Vinson.

The video, released by DPRK Today, also features US President Donald Trump, seen speaking at the celebration of the US Air Force’s 70th Anniversary at Joint Base Andrews, portrayed as “a mad man,” South Korean news agency Yonhap reported.

Also in the footage, a North Korean submarine-launched missile strikes the USS Carl Vinson, a Nimitz-class nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, with the caption reportedly saying: “Should F-35, B-1B and the Carl Vinson lead the US attack, they will head to the grave in that order.”

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Looked pretty real to me.

It's on like Donkey Kong now.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Change the title...its completely mis-leading 😠

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I think they are still holding punches,BIGTIME with Lasers and rail guns.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Wonder if its enough to convince Trump of an attack

Or will Hollywood produce something similar, lets just fight it out on the silver screen instead

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Yep, great way to get views. Matter of time before someone posts something like this and it be for real.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo
Its the Dissecting Disinformation forum, seems appropriate. This is a demonstration of the propaganda they are using, and the title is what happened in their propaganda/disinformation .
a reply to: cavtrooper7
I really don't want to find out, so I think we should go ahead and start shooting down their rockets that fly towards Japan. IMO, this propaganda attack is the same as a real one, and we should finally get to it and respond with force. I cannot tell if this attack was real or not, even has the Masons confused. We should treat it like a real attack and retaliate on the next rocket test.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Lol the music is so cheesy, like something from 1980's Japan.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I was at Cp Stanley as LURS D so I DON'T WANT IT EITHER,they are really nice people there(My psyco ex not withstanding) ...but I know our MO.
WE can't slaughter them on a dare.
He's pushing...when he shoves and he will ,we have catalogued over the years where exactly WHAT is and where he'll move it next.
Unless it's underground ,it's got crosshairs on it now,who could fight a war with 50% losses in the 1st day?
How about STARTING with a nice present on one if those asinine commie style parades they love so much?
MAYBE a million dollar barrage?
edit on 24-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
They must of found someone who used to make Godzilla movies to make that film.

He may destroy a carrier, but that is where his rein in NK ends and his imprissonment in hell begins. I hope we do not kill too many of the good citizens in his country when we level the military bases and his capitol city.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If people think this propaganda isn't aimed at Americans then I don't know what to say. They're obviously trying to provoke a reaction and if people buy into it they're part of the problem.
edit on 9/24/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If people think this propaganda isn't aimed at Americans then I don't know what to say. They're obviously trying to provoke a reaction and if people buy into it they're part of the problem.

I think you may not be thinking of just how totally ISOLATED the average North Korean citizen is.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Sure looks like their graphics team need to head south of the border for some training. The quality of cgi coming out of the sk gaming scene is on a par with hollywood offerings. If that's an indication of their tech level I imagine the missile guidance is being run on amiga b2000s. 90s era cut scene quality. Lol
edit on k2017000000930266America/ChicagoSun, 24 Sep 2017 12:44:19 -05002017 by kountzero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Click bait thread title. I wish we could give ‘anti-flags’

As for what the op is actually about, it wouldn’t be surprising if this were an attempt to tick his people into believing these were actual feats. It’s not as if he hasn’t done similar things before

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

That's how deluded Kim is. They are underestimating to comic proportions. The NK people are so conditioned most will think that is how it will be. In reality it will be...well we know what happend in Desert Storm. When the U.S acts the game is 90% over on day 1.

I am really hoping North Korea are forced to back down. I would plead with China to sort the guy out so lives can be spared. The U.S is being very patient. If he does anything stupid the force that will hit him will have his ass speaking for his mouth not just metaphorically.

They always make this mistake. They think the West is weak and that we are fragmented. The West quickly organises itself from a lot of drunk pirates into the Borg Collective the second any real threat is posed.

edit on 24-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I cannot tell if this attack was real or not, even has the Masons confused

at 0.55 the front of the plane disappears, pretty pathetic splicing/editing...but then you didn't try to look too hard...seems like you wan't to beat the war drums.

As others have suggested change the title of your thread...

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I know they're isolated but there's a reason the DPRK released this video outside of their borders. It's propaganda aimed at Americans otherwise we would have never heard about it.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
Shhh, you don't know if this really happened or not, the video looks too real. Its time to shoot down the rockets! I don't have to change anything. Perhaps people should read the forum the headlines are posted in they would not be so confused.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Is this a Brian Williams special report?

Seriously, somebody translate the on-screen commentary. It's got to be #ing hilarious.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
Change the title...its completely mis-leading 😠

I agree. Will be reported to Mods if not changed within the 4 hour limit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join