It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing the new Russian Schit Machine!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Just came across this article and thought I’d make a quick post about.

The Schit Machine is designed for deployment in a number of scenarios such as riots. For all you with childish minds Schit actually means Shield.

englishrussia.com...

What do people think? I know it kinda looks like a bin wagon with a fence stuck on the front - I think it would be useful. Kind of like a snow plough for idiots.

Hopefully see it deployed next year against English hooligans in Russia.

I know it’s childish but it’s called a Schit Machine, haven’t laughed so much since Lil Kim launched his KN08 rocket.

Bob

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DrBobH

Sweep those demonstrators up. That's hilarious! The name, too. It doesn't get any better than that. Someone there has a wicked sense of humour.

edit on 24-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

SO its a front loader garbage truck with a fence attached. This is the beginning of soylent green clearly, as it has a mild resemblance to those trucks. Life imitates art or something right?

edit on 9-24-2017 by worldstarcountry because: embedding the images

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I think with a combination of the two ideas we could be onto a winner. Scoop those rioting looters straight into a cell and cart them off to prison. Keeps the police safe.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Just as a thought. If one of these is driven through a crowd of football supporters - will the Schit have hit the fan.

Sorry

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Get four of those machines and you can recreate the garbage sewer scene in Star Wars.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrBobH
Just came across this article and thought I’d make a quick post about.

The Schit Machine is designed for deployment in a number of scenarios such as riots. For all you with childish minds Schit actually means Shield.

englishrussia.com...

What do people think? I know it kinda looks like a bin wagon with a fence stuck on the front - I think it would be useful. Kind of like a snow plough for idiots.

Hopefully see it deployed next year against English hooligans in Russia.

I know it’s childish but it’s called a Schit Machine, haven’t laughed so much since Lil Kim launched his KN08 rocket.

Bob

Holy Schit.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
When everyone gets inside the truck, does that mean they are all in the Schit.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nelloh62

If you squash a protester between 2 of them - does that make a Schit sandwich?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
ALMOST a Soylent Green truck.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
I was trying to find videos of this truck, and found out this is not that original apparantley. Looks like a European company did it with a smaller profile.

There is a video of the Schit on task and purpose page that reviews this latest anti-riot truck made by Kalashnikov.

Built on a next-generation cross-country chassis by Russian manufacturer KAMAZ, the hulking heavy truck comes outfitted with a 24-foot reinforced retractable shield capable of protecting up to 38 officers. The protected cabin bristles with a water cannon and specially designed gun ports.

edit on 9-24-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
In Soviet Russia, Schit cleans you up.
edit on 24-9-2017 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

a reply to: worldstarcountry

I think with a combination of the two ideas we could be onto a winner. Scoop those rioting looters straight into a cell and cart them off to prison. Keeps the police safe.

Some people get excited at the merest thought of a repressive autocratic state exercising violence to control its people, huh

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: wirehead

Jesus wept have you seen the piece of Schit this thread is about. It’s light hearted.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Jesus wept have you seen the piece of Schit this thread is about. It’s light hearted.

Sorry Dr Bob, I guess I'm too jumpy today.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

No worries Schit happens

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Right let's get this straight, there are English Hooligan's but for the most part they are actually BANNED from our game's (and have travel restriction's on there passport's to try to prevent them attending away matches etc) so when the Russian Hooligan's, cowards in Balaclavas (you know that was an English invention right named after Balaclava) attacked peaceful ORDINARY NORMAL English people in France putting one innocent man in a wheelchair and causing him permanent brain trauma, a defenseless guy whom was NOT a hooligan they showed themselves to be out of control.

What is more you seem to forget it was OUR lad's whom risked there lives and died making the North Atlantic convoy run's in WW2 at a time when we had not enough to support our own war effort and we helped the Russian's drive the NAZI scum back by supplying at a time when the Russian infrastructure further east was not yet ready, had we not had our lad's run those trip's, trip's in which sailors on watch were often found dead and frozen at there posts, a true nightmare trip were any ship sunk by the Nazi's and there were a hell of a lot of them - was a death sentence due to the cold waters.

So let's look at that, Normal, innocent family's in a cafe attacked by Hooligan's from Russia at a time when the English football hooligan's (Whom were VERY far from the worst in Europe, go to Italy for them) were actually mostly NOT there due to ban's on there travel and attendance of football matches.

So those Russian hooligan's were NOT looking for a fair fight with there fellow brainless Hooligan's, Oh NO they were attacking innocent family's, brain damaged an innocent man whom was NOT a Hooligan and never had been and then went off bragging about how manly they were.

I shall tell you something though - we recognize that most Russians are decent folk, that they are no different to us and as a guy that many of there lady's are rather HOT but even those of us whom are hateful of football violence would dearly love to get our hand's on those Russian Hooligan's - they NEED jail not a pat on the back from Putin for attacking innocent people whom were NOT even his enemy's.

I will say this though, the British club of Millwall FC while most of there fan's are normal folk have some real Scum bags in a Millwall dedicated hooligan club and they really do need to be banned, most of them, in fact likely all will receive banning orders from the British police preventing them travelling to Russia.

But I shall tell you another secret, you know if we were to get all those hooligan's together from all of those team's and stick them on a field, who do you think would be the one's walking away.

Those guy's LOVE violence, they love harming other folk's and they even love being hit themselves because it make's them even more angry, in short they are deranged nut job's, do you actually think the Russian's IF numbers were equal would be the one's walking away from that, I actually doubt it would be the English as well but do not under estimate the Turk yob's or the Italian's or the Pole's, they all have a major chip on there shoulders and the Poles in particular hate the Russian's.

I actually hate violence, I hate Yobbo's (hooligan's) and think the lot of them need chemical castration and a lobotomy but here is a fact, WE Brits used to be the Allies of Russia in WW2 but other than that every time our military met, regardless of the IMPERIAL Russian army's greater numbers we kicked the Russians arses even in Crimea were Florence Nightingale became famous (Though Mary Seacole whom was actually Black was there doing the same thing as Florence Nightingale for the wounded English Soldiers long before her and should actually be the one we remember).

Back then though life for most Brit's was not the cushy centrally heated life of today, it was short, brutal and hard, those were the men of Iron that the Russian Imperial army faced.

I will tell you whom was the worst and toughest enemy the British ever faced shall I, not the Russian's but the South African Boar's, the Boar's only lost through having far too few men but they punched far above there weight.

For that matter how long do you think a bunch of Russian Hooligan's would last if they were dropped into a poor South African township, do you think they would get out of there with there valuable's?, or how about a Favella in south america or even the bad areas of some US town's, they would make the Russian city's look tame and I know Russia is a hard and unforgiving place to live but you know there are worse right, so why magnify against a group of innocent football fan's, if any of our hooligan's DO go to Russia I hope the Russian police teach them a lesson but likewise I would lock up the Russian's own hooligan's pronto.

As for the truck, long metal poles with a metal spike at the end anyone wishing to oppose it could dig into the ground, metal ramp's to tip it as it comes at them, it all depend's how motivated and how prepared they demonstrators are for the police response but I can see several method's to stop that, even bringing there own improvised artic lorry against it.
Any state that invests so heavily into violently silencing it's own citizen's has a problem with the meaning of democracy you do also know that right?.

By the way Football (Soccer) is for wimp's anyway Rugga (Rugby) is a real man's game, less hooligan's as well.
edit on 24-9-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well it certainly looks like a grade A piece of schit.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Putin driving a schit.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Notice the footrail for standing on and the head-high shooting window.

That could do a great job of crowd control! Useless for military, though. Too weak a barrier for real explosives

top topics

<<   2 >>

join