It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning to the World: This is the New America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Code 3

I guess I'll be seeing you at tha camps!

Thank you ECK, but that statement above gave me the chills!

It is a creepy thought. Knowing how things went down in Germany, we know how dictatorships can come to be. And history has a way of repeating itself, especially when folks don't know that history. As a writer, and commentator, I am aware that my name may very well be on some enemies' list. I am a registered Republican, but have spoken out against the wrongs I see being committed in this administration. Freedom is not free and we must be bold enough to speak truth to power; otherwise, we are all doomed.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I wonder if you'll still be saying this in 3-4 years when we have a Democratic president and still no camps....

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
I wonder if you'll still be saying this in 3-4 years when we have a Democratic president and still no camps....

If you think a Democrat president could stop this you are naive. The little candidtates they trot out are nothing but puppets.

It's past time to see through the played out left/right divide and conquer strategy. We should all be smarter than that by now.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Interesting and of course scary and possibly true. Somehow missed the post when first admitted.

The President is merely a salesman to the American People and Puppet on a string for the secret government..at least that's what I'm beginning to piece together. Seems Congress and Media have been silenced,

Dallas

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I mentioned a democrat president because you seem bent on blaming everything on this administration (which is ignorant).

It's past time to see through the played out left/right divide and conquer strategy. We should all be smarter than that by now.

...This is what I always say...

You say it, but then your posts reflect otherwise. What's up with that?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I mentioned a democrat president because you seem bent on blaming everything on this administration (which is ignorant).

Easy to ignore the fact that I've always said I am a registered Republican. You obviously have missed the many posts I've been equally critical of Clinton (for example).

You say it, but then your posts reflect otherwise. What's up with that?

I call wrongdoing exactly what it is wherever it is. BushCo. just happens to be up to their eyeballs in it. I will not look away from that.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Easy to ignore the fact that I've always said I am a registered Republican. You obviously have missed the many posts I've been equally critical of Clinton (for example).

You can say what you want. Saying you're a registered Republican doesn't change anything.

And yes, I've missed the "many" other posts (probably because they don't exsist).

I call wrongdoing exactly what it is wherever it is. BushCo. just happens to be up to their eyeballs in it. I will not look away from that.

Yeah, but by focusing on one group you're letting other groups slip out the back door....

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You can say what you want. Saying you're a registered Republican doesn't change anything.

And yes, I've missed the "many" other posts (probably because they don't exsist).

Yeah, but by focusing on one group you're letting other groups slip out the back door....

Ok, whatever.
You see what you want. It's as simple as that.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
hi alll

just getting on top of all this but i have a couple of questions..

Won't the Patriot Act put a stop to any chance of major public change?

Something i do find disturbing is the the new bill being put through in America for National identity cards at the same time as Britain is trying to push their bill through parliament for similiar cards.

It wont be long before you wont be able to do anything unless you have one of these.

PS This has to be the best website i have ever came across. So many people thinking,discussing and sharing. superb

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Some places in the USA are ridiculously dangerous. Take South Phoenix, for example, there are burnt out crack houses everywhere, bars on every window and door, vicious dogs in many yards and thugs and druggies all over the place. Ya betta not be caught der when da sun go down.. I don't miss those streets at all.

Las Vegas's ghetto is even worse. The criminal element in places like these is insane. In L.A. during the riots (early 90's), the cops wouldn't go anywhere near the action. It was every man for himself.

The violence in many U.S. cities and towns is out of control. You know what the most sickening aspect of this is? I truly believe the powers that be like it that way. You know.. give 'em guns and let 'em kill each other.. it's easier for us that way..

ever been to "the hood" in Detroit? don't. i live just across the border and let me tell you...you don't want to be caught in some spots after dark.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join