It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning to the World: This is the New America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I've been saying for some time now that the USA is no longer the great nation we all believed it was growing up. Something insidious has transpired and the forces of darkness now reign supreme. Outwardly, things look/seem normal.. that is, until you disagree w/the powers that be and raise your voice. In today's America, everything I feared from the evil Soviet empire growing up - mind control, torture, disappearing citizens - is literally happening here. The media is near completely controlled; hence, out of sight, out of mind.

Simply put, it's insane. If we the people do not stand up and take our country back from these despotic elites, the entire world will suffer. It may even bring about the end of life here as we know it.

Warning To The World
About The New America

[ Also 'playing in a theatre near you' in Canada ! ]

By Baldknobber
11-7-3
For years I have told Americans to wake up and see what was happening to their country before it was too late for America. Now it is time for me to tell the world to wake up about America before it is too late for them.

I have been aware of a disturbing change in the US government for the last 12 years. It seems that the world has slept through this change and does not realize what America has become. I will outline some major problems, go into specific subjects and cite examples of how America has changed, yes, we are indeed no longer free. Much of what is written in this report is from my own personal experience.

This is a warning to the world to watch out for the new America. America is no longer the moral guardian you knew it to be, in recent years America has become a tyrant unprecedented.
detaxcanada.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
You have voted EastCoastKid for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Excellent post.
The problem is, only a small group is starting to wake up, sadly time is really running out. The people have lost control, when the government can do what it likes, democracy have failed.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Me too! You get my WAY above vote too. Simply excellent work ECK! Thank you.

Please read this - called the Citizen's Manifesto (more @ spyman.ca tips)

Some of the most eloquent words ever written in jurisprudence were penned recently by one of the most august courts in the world. Unfortunately these words were not written to heap praise on a government, they were written to chastise it for breaking a sacred oath to defend freedom and democracy.

It is generally understood that there are three levels of government commonly referred to as the executive, the legislative, and the judiciary. Their purpose is to serve the less commonly understood fourth level of government - the citizenry. Unwieldy, it is frequantly disregarded as the source of the other three. It is, however, the raison d'etre of civilization.

The Lord's court in England has determined that the executive has broken faith with the citizenry and violated its fiduciary duty to safeguard its most fundamental responsibility - preserving the rights and freedoms of its people.

Should a legislature exceed its mandate to provide representation and proceed upon a path of domination, the contract with the citizenry must be regarded as null and void. The citizenry is obligated at that point to direct and control its own destiny. Its first duty being to absolve itself from the executive and legislative branches should they not correct themselves.

This is a long and arduous process that encourages great risk, but as The Lords clearly express, Parliament has embarked on a path akin to Stalinist Russia - the antithesis of the right to liberty.

It seems unlikely the executive and to some extant the legislative branches are ignorant of this movement to tyranny. It can only be assumed to be the policy of the present occupants of these high offices. No better understanding of this process was ever stated except as follows:

"We enter parliament in order to supply ourselves, in the arsenal of democracy, with its own weapons...If democracy is so stupid as to give us free tickets and salaries for this bear's work, that is its affair...We do not come as friends, nor even as neutrals. We come as enemies. As the wolf bursts among the flock, so we come."

Goebbels (German Propaganda Minister) 1928

Such be the case, it is the duty of the true members of this parliament to repeal or at the very least let the sun set on our anti-terrorism laws. To identify the wolves, their opinions on these oppressive laws should make them readily apparent.

In the 14th century these same issues existed in what are commonly called the crusades. There was a muslim conspiracy to use lepers to poison the waters in France. The lepers were rounded up and savagely put to death. Place antrax and Al Quada into the modern version, and it becomes clearly evident that mankind has learned absolutely nothing in seven centuries. Do remember the anthrax was traced from a lot at Fort Detrick, Md.; and the CIA manufactured Al Quada - a rather poor application of the Hegelian Dialectic.

The substance of the British case centred on the sending of boots, sleeping bags, and communications equipment to Chechnya. Heinous crimes I must admit, but hardly the grounds for indefinite incarceration. People in war zones should get accustomed to treading barefoot and sleeping in the cold. If you need to co-ordinate trips around combatants for food, water, and medicine too bad.

In my own country, 84 year old women have had their cash seized. None of us can ever be safe when the geritol set are carrying large sums of cash. I remember my grandfather telling me the primary reason the boys volunteered for D-Day was to stop those evil seniors from excercising democratic rights and freedoms.

If thieves use as their license when judges steal, the oppressed will use as their license when judges repeal, the citizens will use as their license when forced to kneel.

Lord Hoffman: "The real threat to the life of the nation, in the sense of a people living in accordance with its traditional laws and political values, comes not from the terrorism but from laws such as these."

Lord Bingham: "The Attorney General is fully entitled to insist on the proper limits of judicial authority, but he is wrong to stigmatise judicial decision making as in some way undemocratic."

Lord Scott: "Indefinite imprisonment...on grounds not disclosed, is the stuff of nightmares associated with France before and during the revolution, with Soviet Russia during the Stalinist era and now associated as a result of Section 23 of the 2001 Terror Act with the United Kingdom."

Lady Hale: "It is not for the executive to decide who is locked up for any length of time, let alone indefinitely. Only the courts can do that...executive detention is the antithesis of the right to liberty."

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
First, I ask my self this whenever I start getting pissed about things....

Are you able to post your opinions here?
Are you able to go to your job everyday?
Do you have cable? X BOx, killer Klipsch Surrond?
A new computer with a Cable modem?
A Car?
A bank Account?
good job?
No car bombs on the block this weekend?

Then I drive to work...

1. Control of Media- this is a little scary, but Clear Channel has it all. even Ted Turner is scared.

2. Police brutality_ i know this first hand, had my nose broken by a cop, but that story sounds like baloney, and how is this connected to our governent? THere will always be a Mark Furman in each department?

3. Assest forfiture- THis was created to stop drug trafficing in Florida, and has been used for years. This again is the taking of goods used in illeagal practices. If you have a good lawyer, you get it back. I know this firsthand too.

4. forcing a crime- Don't show, don't pay, go to jail. It takes a while to get a warrant, and they give you plenty of chances.....where's New America here??? this has been this way for awhile.

5. Legislation without- This is a major issue, and you can get caught in a system where there are 3 different agencies that can come after you for one thing. If you do not square them all away, you can get into trouble. I recently experienced this with the stt e of Florida with the courts, Reveue department and DCF ( Department of Children/family). THey do not talk to one another and it caused me problems with what a judge says, and what DCF says.Who is correct????

6. Road Closures- hmmmm, sorry, we ahve rolling roadblocks which suck. I swear somehow they are looking for someone and running all the plates...

7. Citizen spies and anonymous- this is a given and sucks, but they will always be there, and it is usually your most trusting neighbor. I don't see the government in my neighborhood yet though...

8. Search with no probable cause or warrant- If a cop really wants to, they will find a reason anyway. I do not agree with this fully, but open my doors freely.

Our legal system has become a book of pacification and there are too many loopholes for criminals and lawyers alike, but not for the little guy. We need to look at our own communities and look into local government, the PTA or jsut go to a city council meeting and express your views.

Be a voice East Coast, your good at it!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

You have not voted EKC for any award.... I have exercised my right to express myself

EKC - you're from the U.S. right ? Ever thought about moving, to CANADA or somewhere ?

Just wondering ?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I agree with you, EastCoastKid. This is insanity.

The thing that keeps popping into my head is how the generation of Vietnam gave a damn. Americans are not killers of the unarmed. We are not torturers. We are not Imperialists. People like this may exist in America, but such is not the American way.

[singing]

Tin soldiers and Nixon's comin'.
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drummin'.
Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it.
Soldiers are gunning us down.
Should have been done long ago.
What if you knew her and
Found her dead on the ground?
How can you run when you know?

[edit on 10-2-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thanks for this information. I did not know of the telecommunications act, although knew about the media control.

Your citizens do actually know America is becoming less "free" They actually want this, in fact they want their freedom to be restricted even more.
You see, this is the religious, family and traditional values crowd that think liberalism, immigrants and equality has turned their country into hell. They are the terrorists of their country. So, they want to revert to the old model of government, where the power is concentrated in the hands of the elite, with stary-eyed expectations of them doing what is best for society and punishing those whose transgress against them and their way of life.

When you tell them what the government are the police are doing, they do not condemn it, they congratulate it. As they think that this is being done for the liberals, immigrants and "terrorists" Yes, some even volunteer to be government agents to inform on them.

These people are lost, deluded, sheep minds, and unfortunately for you they make up most of your country. You cannot help them. Go and on tell them what America is doing, do you know what they will label you as, a "liberal" and as soon as they attach that label on you, you are of no value to them, they may even stoop lower and report on you.

The same happened with the Jews. No matter how much a jew complained about government tyranny, they got no sympathy from the germans, on the contrary, they were informed on.

Your country is in a sad, sad, state, and it is beyond repair today. America is going to hell, and nobody can stop it. I really feel for your people, because I know what's about to happen to you. You will be terrorized by the neo-Nazi police, searched, abused and hasseled everyday. You will be curfewed at home at times, and even there you will not be safe from the relentless brutuality of the police. If you are a foreigner(Muslim, Asian) or dissenter, your assets will be liquidated and you will be rehoused in concentration camps, penniless, and be kept under vile conditions.

None of you, even those who will rally behind the government, be safe. You've heard of hell in religious stories. Now, you will experience it on Earth.

Unfortunately, my own country has similar plans for us.

[edit on 10-2-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You have voted EastCoastKid for the Way Above Top Secret award.

We just need to keep pluggin. ...and the time is now. Fyi - just wrote something related:

Why are the Bush-Bullies in a Feeding Frenzy?

Several reasons:

* Bush just put his budget proposal before Congress, a thinly veiled Eugenics program.

* He needs another military offensive to justify more corporate pork.

* He's building a privatized, robotized military and police force - and paying for it with your tax dollars.

* He's pushing unregulated free market biotechnology internationally and domestically - very dangerous stuff.

* He's hiding the fact that infectious disease is epidemic in America and causing massive early disabilities - and trying to dismantle Social Security and strip health supports before everyone finds out.

...The list goes on.

For the Bush-fronted corporate agenda to play - Americans need to be ignorant, and criticisms need to be silenced. This is a very important time, strategically, for the corporate-Bush offensive.

So the Bush-Bullies are out in force. Call it the Bush-Bully Patrol or maybe, the Bush-Bully Brown-shirt Brigade. They're here, and they're out for blood. Be prepared.

Alert: Bush-Bully Attacks on the Rise

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
I agree with you, EastCoastKid. This is insanity.

The thing that keeps popping into my head is how the generation of Vietnam gave a damn. Americans are not killers of the unarmed. We are not torturers. We are not Imperialists. People like this may exist in America, but such is not the American way.

Thanks for the thumbs up and excellent comments. I hope this gets circulated and talked about. And then acted upon at all levels. It's the only way anything's gonna change. More and more people have to realize the totality of injustice that's piling up before our very eyes. This is NOT the free country we grew up loving and believing in.

As for elevatedone's question - am I from the US, and why don't I leave? Of course I am and YOU WISH!
That's exactly what those engineering and propagating our downfall want. I am a veteran who fought for this country and all the rights we have and love. I would never let the wolves in sheep's clothing run me outta my country! DREAM ON! It's time to expose them and DRIVE THEM OUT!

Regarding SMALLPEEPS comments:

You're exactly right, S. That is NOT what we are.. unfortunately, people my age and younger ( 35 yrs.) - unlike our baby boomer counterparts - have been raised by the TV and with a standard of living unlike any other. It has made us complacent and soft. If you want to read an excellent book on that I suggest Neil Postman's book Amusing Ourselves to Death. You'll be quoting it for the rest of your days. It covers alla that.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is so scary. Is there anywhere safe to go? If I were to leave America...where would be the safe place?
If the American men and women have waited too long to try and take this country back, and as many of you I believe we have, what do we do now?
I love this land. Its my home. This is very sad and I pray daily that changes will be made and our country will return to AMERICA the home of the free.
Opinions please.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well now youv'e done it. I have to agree with the article you posted. I am so ashamed......(shakes head in shame). I need ablood transfusion.......

'My" america is gone...............

argggggggggggg.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
ECK: Your post struck me because you are addressing the world. Truly, America is becoming a comfy prison. All we have to do is forget about the rest of the world and everything's fine. You could not be more right about television. I spent an afternoon thumbing through Douglas' book at the bookstore. When you mentioned it, I jumped onto Amazon and read a few reviews to refresh my memory. I like the way this Amazon reviewer says it:

Gone are the times when simple, working-class men like Thomas Paine could influence his countrymen with brilliant literary essays like "Common Sense", "The Rights of Man", and "The Age Reason". The Lincoln-Douglass presidential debates, of which a single debate would last for hours and exhaust every conceivable issue in politics, would bring to shame the superficial, puerile squabbling of modern-day presidential candidates. Virtually every influence during that period, from domination to rebellion, was fueled by the power of the pen. In an environment that had not yet been polluted by addictive imagery and music, the voice of the people was established through the medium of the written word. And then came television.

I'm in that

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You know, even when my father is a Republican and always will be, I remember went I was growing up that he said that when the elected government gets to much power it tends to abuse its citizens.

Well that was back in the seventies, so is almost 30 years now, American has changed a lot in 30 years, I remember when we the people had more said so in our politics and our politicians where listeners.

Now I wonder what happened?

That is a great post, ECK, and I am proud to be called a Bush-basher by he way .

In my opinion if a government is to take control of a population it will do it slowly and it will start with the remote areas and the move on to the big cities, why because if you start in the big cities the first thing to do is run to the country side, well that make sense.

We are all sitting ducks.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
O say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight
O'er the ramparts we watch'd were so gallantly streaming?

And the rocket's red glare, the bomb bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there,
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?

Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream
'Tis the star-spangled banner--O long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

O thus be it ever when free men shall stand
Between their loved home and the war's desolation!
Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the heav'n rescued land

Praise the power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto-"In God is our Trust,"
And the star-spangled banner is triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Not all is lost yet, so long as the above rings true, here stands a chance there is more than just me and you. I've said it before and will say it again,
United We Stand, the rest is not an option.

[edit on 10-2-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There is no reason for the government to destroy the American family or dream, we did it ourseleves with divorce, greed, ignorance and the breakdown of the nuclear family.

Life used to be about getting a home, with a backyard. Now single parents work 3 jobs to make sure there kids have the latest fashion and a new car at 16 so they aren't embarrased at school.

People are so worried about acceptance in society and political correctness, they look blindy at issues that are facing the world and generally will not play devils advocate to make a point. If you asked 10 people who the leader of NK is, you might get 2 correct responses. However, ask those same 10 who the finalists are on Survivor or American Idol and they blurt it out without a beat

Start with your local government, and run for a public office. Become a vice at your local commission meetings. If you take the time, they will listen to you. It is their job. Get off your ass and do it. Even if you cannot change the government for the world, you can make a difference for your own community.

I am a active member of local politics and my sons school and it is good to see your ideas implemented and the help it can bring others.

Take all the energy and keystrokes used for Bush-bashing and put it to positive use. Look at your lcoal parks, and see if they need to be cleaned up? Is there an unsafe street crossing somewhere? If you are 30, and you get elected to city council, run for state rep at 35, then house seat at 40, by hte time you are 45-50 you could be a state senator. For all of you who say you could do a better job, get on out there, your country awaits your ideas.

The Pledge of “Political Correctness” Allegiance

I pledge to live free,
I pledge to live strong
I pledge to obey laws
I pledge to do no wrong
I pledge to love my friends
I pledge to love my life
I pledge to always move forward
I pledge this for my life.

[edit on 10-2-2005 by esdad71]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The federal government today is a behemoth. If the Founding Father's could see it now, they would roll over in their graves......In fact, the Founding Fathers were so afraid of America's democracy becoming oppressive and tyrannical that they codified the right to bear arms in the Bill of Rights--in the event that the American people had to rise up to overthrow the government once again. This fear was so intense that many were very hesitant to even establish a permanent, standing army, for they saw it as a possible means for the government to abuse its citizens' rights.

Also, in response to a post made earlier....not all religious conservatives believe in power vested in the hands of a few elites....however, many in the "Religious Right" have sold out....they have become nothing more than an arm of the Republican party......they have replaced God with government. However, there are many religious conservatives that understand and value individual freedoms and detest big government.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Some of you are really disgusting with the way you talk about your country America. For all your bitching and complaining and 'threats' about leaving........why haven't you left...if Canada is so much better then go live there. The FACT is with out the United States of America the world would fall into anarchy. Also it's amazing on how foreigners seem to be experts on America. You got good ole socialist Canada to the north making comments when they won't even allow other veiwpoints to be expressed, yet they don't realize that their voice is allowed to be heard in America regardless of what they have to say. The USA is the most desired country to live in, here one can accomplish almost anything.......very unlike anywhere else. So if your so miserable and can stand living in America then leave. And as far as our english brethren are concerned......you'd be living in a dramaticly different world and speaking German if it wasn't for us.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
well i always was anti-american government...

i have "woken up"...

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

. And as far as our english brethren are concerned......you'd be living in a dramaticly different world and speaking German if it wasn't for us.

Hmmmmmmm, take a look at the history books, and dont slate all English.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
ferretman: What would leaving accomplish? The American ideals of equal rights for all races and the right of men to be free to pursue their own activities are worth staying and fighting for.

you'd be living in a dramaticly different world and speaking German if it wasn't for us.

What do you mean, us? You are speaking of yourself and other Americans, perhaps? You should check your facts. The Nazis were funded by Wall Street. Deny Ignorance, my friend.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join