It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan is really s.a.t.a.n

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Society of Angels Targeting Abusive Neuroses

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Satellite approximation numeric?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jokei
Schizophrenia
Always
Talks
Angers
Nutters?

schizophrenia
affects
this
anotherside
nerd

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

So
A
Truly
Awful
Notice

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Schizophrenia
Always
Talks
Angers
Nutters?

schizophrenia
affects
this
anotherside
nerd
if you think im crazy..fine. But i have extensive experience of the attack programming i receive. Schizophrenia is a lie. Its all radiotronic/psychotronics/radionics etc.. Imitating a mental illness. Doctors act deliberately ignorant of the fact its not a natural disorder.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

Schizophrenia
Always
Talks
Angers
Nutters?

schizophrenia
affects
this
anotherside
nerd
if you think im crazy..fine. But i have extensive experience of the attack programming i receive. Schizophrenia is a lie. Its all radiotronic/psychotronics/radionics etc.. Imitating a mental illness. Doctors act deliberately ignorant of the fact its not a natural disorder.

There are sonic devices that can cause damage and they have experimented with "beaming sound" into your head but have you thought that you may need Jesus?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Snowflake Apricot Trump As Narcissist.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Schizophrenia
Always
Talks
Angers
Nutters?

schizophrenia
affects
this
anotherside
nerd

There are sonic devices that can cause damage and they have experimented with "beaming sound" into your head but have you thought that you may need Jesus?

sometimes jesus doesnt perform instant miracles. Im forced to suffer for now. Im getting good at dealing with it. But its like those blow-up balloons you punch and they just pop up again.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
yes, but this isnt in a political thread. Although..maybe.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

It could be a part of politics, manipulating people.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

It could be a part of politics, manipulating people.
exaction.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

schizophrenia
affects
this
anotherside
nerd

Post evidence please.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Post evidence please.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Some
Adjective
Thinks
Asinine
Nonsense

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

it's not that i think you're crazy, that's a harsh thing to call anyone. i apologize for making light of your situation.

i do believe you're dealing with a mental issue and need a medical intervention. i feel for you, what you're dealing with is hard stuff. i hope you are able to get help soon, because i don't think your evaluation of what you're going through is accurate, and i think you could harm yourself going down this path.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

it's not that i think you're crazy, that's a harsh thing to call anyone. i apologize for making light of your situation.

i do believe you're dealing with a mental issue and need a medical intervention. i feel for you, what you're dealing with is hard stuff. i hope you are able to get help soon, because i don't think your evaluation of what you're going through is accurate, and i think you could harm yourself going down this path.
i do get help. I stump my psychiatrist by explaining how i can hear programming connections. They talk to a a.i. inside me and it reacts. They use frequencies that are volumous out of airflow and water running.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: anotherside

And what does it stand for? S.a.t.a.n.? super advanced tracking and neutralizing?
i dont know but that is apt. Sorry for using ats as "scrap paper".

S.A.T.A.N, similar to D.A.R.Y.L?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

And what does it stand for? S.a.t.a.n.? super advanced tracking and neutralizing?

S.A.T.A.N, similar to D.A.R.Y.L?
no primitive a.i. is not employed with s.a.t.a.n

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Member question is valid. What does your abbreviation or acronym stand for?

i dont believe that its an abbreviation because English is not the oldest language and wasnt based on English, if you look it up in Arabic we say Shaytaan which is close to satan but we need more old languages like Latin and Hebrew to know the source

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

originally posted by: intrptr

Member question is valid. What does your abbreviation or acronym stand for?

i dont believe that its an abbreviation because English is not the oldest language and wasn't based on English, if you look it up in Arabic we say Shaytaan which is close to satan but we need more old languages like Latin and Hebrew to know the source

Thanks, jesus wasn't really pronounced Jesus either.

Yeshua.

MaybeOP meant to highlight the spelling, Like S_A_T_A_N, instead of S.A.T.A.N, who knows.

In some early language it translates to 'bright or shiny object'.

<< 1    3 >>

join