It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan is really s.a.t.a.n

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
In my communication. Being abused by voices i discovered that evil is a technology. Did you ever see star trek voyager, tom paris' holodeck character "satans robot"? Well its my firm belief that were being manipulated by psychotronics (voices in head, visual manipulation, kinetic forces). And those ouji board and spell circles agitate the defense detection. Which sets off s.a.t.a.n. and defenses.
edit on 24-9-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

That so?

Hmmm. Evil bastards eh?
edit on 24-9-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I was expecting an explanation of the anagram.

I mean, you COULD finish the post that you started instead of using this forum as scrap paper for your train of thought.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

And what does it stand for? S.a.t.a.n.? super advanced tracking and neutralizing?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

And what does it stand for? S.a.t.a.n.? super advanced tracking and neutralizing?
i dont know but that is apt. Sorry for using ats as "scrap paper".

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
In my communication. Being abused by voices i discovered that evil is a technology. Did you ever see star trek voyager, tom paris' holodeck character "satans robot"? Well its my firm belief that were being manipulated by psychotronics (voices in head, visual manipulation, kinetic forces). And those ouji board and spell circles agitate the defense detection. Which sets off s.a.t.a.n. and defenses.

And for all those centuries where technology wasn't there was Satan taking a vacation ?
edit on 24-9-2017 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Member question is valid. What does your abbreviation or acronym stand for?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

And for all those centuries where technology wasn't there was Satan taking a vacation ?
i think this is time phased technology. Human tech is irrelevent. Lookup "the influence machine" papers from the late 1800s-1920.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

as i stated i really dont know but the above post is a good guess. Im just making a point that even the bible states the devil as an imitator.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

as i stated i really dont know but the above post is a good guess. Im just making a point that even the bible states the devil as an imitator.

The devil is a liar, murderer, thief.

Oh, thats human.

Criminals love to say the devil made me do it. But really, they did it.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I think he was just comparing Satan to technology and using s.a.t.a.n. As a symbol for robotics or tech.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Also says he is a musician!!

We should prob ban music!!!

Lol...rust lol

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You mean like the "Air Loom" and crook frightfulness?

Some of the earliest documented cases of alleged gangstalking and electronic harassment.

Interesting.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I think he was just comparing Satan to technology and using s.a.t.a.n. As a symbol for robotics or tech.

I agree with that too. Every time I see a fighter jet fly over in the landing approach.

Thats the 'devil' forseen in ancient texts.

Technology of war is still man made, though.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Schizophrenia
Always
Talks
Angers
Nutters?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

thats basicly what im saying yes.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I always thought Satan was a satirical figure of speech, where advertisement and pride go hand an hand, and had a very offensive sense of humor where it would cause adverse reactions from the saints like a loser sociopath doing for #s an giggles because he ain't got anything better to do.
edit on 24-9-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You should research and contrast the historicity of the abrahamic religions .

Hell is a very late addition. The Jews dont even have a hell... and they should since Christianity is an extension of Judaism.

I think the first recorded instance of hell as an actual place all the bad souls go was dantes inferno.. like 700 years ago..

Which makes sense.. you don't get to tell people thT your god will kidnap their souls and torture them for all eternity until you are the dominant force..

Can you imagaine how long a missionary lasts in a Viking camp if the tells people that???

I can.. about 4 seconds..

Long enough for them to exchange sideways glances and cut his head off lol.

Imho you wound be finding any deep truths by looking at religion like it is accurate. Innovation and invention stops the second you assume "that's the part of reality god handles."

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I would have thought satan was Sa Ta Na. Or possibly Sanat Kumari who tests the worthiness of people to find if they are allowed to enter Shambahla....which would be an equivalent of heaven. I think I read too much old writing translations.

So, what does S.A.T.A.N. stand for?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
More like.....

S tatistical
A nalysis

Buck

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join