It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire High School Football Team Kneels For National Anthem

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil
not really, I've been called worse on these boards....
I don't see myself as a SWJ, or that far left even though....

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: face23785

Ah, so everything is fine and dandy now. No more racism. All fixed

That's good to know. Are you black, btw?

Racism will never be 'fixed', unfortunately.

Irradicate all white people... no more racism.

Yes, it's that easy.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Those people kneeling are the true patriots. Not a bunch of dumbass brand worshippers. They kneel for what’s right. They kneel for the country they love and what it stands for and the values being forgotten.

These dumb Trump supporting brainless minion who just care about a flag and red white and blue and other trademark nonsense and have completely lost what the whole f***ing thing is all about.

Go take your dumb branding buy yourself a little flag pin and pose as an American while the real Americans actually stand for something.

Go salute your piece of sh*t con man in the White House while the real Americans take the moral high ground and stand for real freedom and equality for all.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
not really, I've been called worse on these boards....
I don't see myself as a SWJ, or that far left even though....

That's fine.

Being called a White Supremacist or KKK member DOES offend me. And make no mistake about it, you did do that.

...and you would not Apologize.

Nice.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Explain the racism in the Arab world, India or in Asia?

Does racism not exist there?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: [post=22695225]MALBOSIA
Liberals will denounce their nation if they don't get their way, I am not going to get between them and their hatred for Trump. These people are viscious and know no boundaries. I'm not going to lose my family and my job just to show support for Trump. It's not worth it.

So, just roll over in the face of leftist liberal threats? Got it, well, they got YOU. Smh sad.

So go out there and tough guy.

Everyone is rooting for you.

Woot woot!!

SFM

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Explain the racism in the Arab world, India or in Asia?

Does racism not exist there?

White people probably started that too.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

oh, very well....
I am so, so sorry that I am old, and sick and tired and it sometimes causes me to make errors in my posts..
if you not a supremacists or a kkk member than my statement probably doesn't apply to you I imagine because you wouldn't be joining them if they ever decided to come into my town to interfere with our local politics when it comes to what statues we wish to have in our parks...

so, you gonna clue me in on why you think that I am SJW and leftist?? because I am gonna tell ya what does offend me...
I've read far too many posts on these boards that seemed rather threatening towards those who are seen to be those things... including being rounded up and locked away, thrown out of the country, heck, there's even "liberal hunting licenses' being sold online. and these kinds of comments towards the left seem to be much more common than anything being posted by the left on these boards!! makes me wonder, when someone throws me into these groups... are they hoping to eliminate me in the near future???

because, sometimes, it sure sounds like it!!!

edit on 24-9-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Instead of worrying about kneeling for the national anthem why are we not concerned over big money drug companies, and insurance companies who take all our money for obscene profits. Tweet about those. They steal our money to give to the rich because profits MUST increase every quarter!

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LeoLeoMidWest

Trump's beautiful health care plan will take care of that.

What ever happened to that plan of his? The one where everyone would have coverage. Anyone ever see it?

Sorry, I guess that was a distraction from the topic.

edit on 9/24/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

it's being sacrificed so they can give the rich their tax cuts less they anger their donors!!

ya, off topic...sorry!

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Those people kneeling are the true patriots.

What are they kneeling for?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I think the last 3 were far more sinister than Trump.

Are people gonna whine forever about him being President? Or is it there's a lot of brainwashed sore losers who won't get over their butt hurt about it?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

It really doesn't matter what they are kneeling for, IMO. All that matters is that they wish to kneel in spite of the POTUS criticizing it. It's an exercise of their Constitutionally protected rights despite the attempt by someone at the highest level of the federal government encouraging they be punished for it.

Therefore, it is good, and brave, and patriotic. Soldiers gave their lives for the right for them to do that...and they aren't taking it lightly and rolling over.
edit on 9/24/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

It really doesn't matter what they are kneeling for, IMO.

If it doesn't matter what they are kneeling for, then there is no reason for us to pay attention to them, and whatever message they are trying to convey can be totally ignored, because "it doesn't matter".

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

You're catching on.
Congratulations. Too bad Trump doesn't get it.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

yes.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

It's a losing argument to take the position that you don't agree with their reasons so Trump should use his office as POTUS to call for a boycott and/or their firing.

JMO based on my understanding of the first amendment.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: UKTruth

As long as many think that these protests are over nothing, that may be true.

I am not sure many think the protests are over nothing.
People have the right to protest, but no right to expect everyone to agree with, praise, or refrain from criticising their methods of protest.
Protesting against America seems rather foolish. America is not racist, some American people are. Those racists in America are not represented by the American flag or the national anthem.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

oh, very well....
I am so, so sorry that I am old, and sick and tired and it sometimes causes me to make errors in my posts..
if you not a supremacists or a kkk member than my statement probably doesn't apply to you I imagine because you wouldn't be joining them if they ever decided to come into my town to interfere with our local politics when it comes to what statues we wish to have in our parks...

so, you gonna clue me in on why you think that I am SJW and leftist?? because I am gonna tell ya what does offend me...
I've read far too many posts on these boards that seemed rather threatening towards those who are seen to be those things... including being rounded up and locked away, thrown out of the country, heck, there's even "liberal hunting licenses' being sold online. and these kinds of comments towards the left seem to be much more common than anything being posted by the left on these boards!! makes me wonder, when someone throws me into these groups... are they hoping to eliminate me in the near future???

because, sometimes, it sure sounds like it!!!

You mentioned not shopping at Hobby Lobby, that's primarly the SJW tag. The not apologizing part is par for course for the left. You weren't offended, so that must mean you consider yourself closer to the left than the right.

You're fine, I'm not putting you on a FEMA list. Some of my friends are even Liberals and voted for that train wreck of a democratic candidate. It's all good, I still like them despite their misplaced political views. Burn a flag, kneel for the Anthem, it's your right. I don't have to support it with my money or viewing.

Liberals aren't good to hunt.....all that Kale and Quinoa makes them taste funny. Plus they don't fight back.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join