It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's 'Fake' Stability & Boobs On Credit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Now that revolving credit has reached a new all-time high of $1 trillion and total consumer debt outstanding has exceeded it’s 2008 peak at $12.8 trillion, the Fed has completed its job of helping the average American again in-debt themselves up to their eyeballs. This is considered a success story in this twisted, perverted, bizarro world we call America today. The solution to an epic debt induced global financial catastrophe caused by Federal Reserve easy money, Wall Street fraud, and Washington DC corruption has been to increase global debt by 50% since 2007, with virtually all of it created by central bankers and the governments they control.

In what demented Ivy League educated academic mind would piling $68 trillion more debt on the backs of taxpayers as a cure for a disease caused by the initial $149 trillion of debt be considered rational and sustainable?

It’s like having pancreatic cancer and trying to cure it with a self inflicted gunshot. And no one seems to care about or even notice the coming reset when this mass debt induced hysteria of delusion turns into the biggest financial collapse in the history of mankind.

www.zerohedge.com...

When this thing blows like it did back in 08, you'll need not worry about the Norks, China or Arab terrorism.
You'll need to be gunning for the hungry mob down the street.

Boob jobs for nothing down and 18 months interest free. Unbelievable.

When I was a kid you buy a brand new Levitt home for $90 down and $50 dollars a month.

Buck

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The more debt the people accrue the more power companies have over them. This is deliberate and has been in the works for decades.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yeah man, consumerism is like a crack addiction. Everybody has to have the latest and greatest thingamajig to go with their watchacallit.

It's all coming to a head in my opinion. I suspect a debt bubble is in the works, and I won't be a victim luckily. I've tried to live below my means for awhile now and it sucks... but I know I'm doing the right thing by not wasting my money on stupid crap. I say consumerism is like crack because I feel the urge to spend money or try and rack up some debt, but when I think about having to pay all of that money back with extortionate interest rates I wise up again.

Debt is slavery.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
On the one hand, frivolous spending and consumerism is something I think is a huge problem.

On the other hand, a nice pair of boobs is priceless.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The more debt the people accrue the more power companies have over them. This is deliberate and has been in the works for decades.

The bigger question is why are people so gullible and materialistic?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

Now that revolving credit has reached a new all-time high of $1 trillion and total consumer debt outstanding has exceeded it’s 2008 peak at $12.8 trillion, the Fed has completed its job of helping the average American again in-debt themselves up to their eyeballs. This is considered a success story in this twisted, perverted, bizarro world we call America today. The solution to an epic debt induced global financial catastrophe caused by Federal Reserve easy money, Wall Street fraud, and Washington DC corruption has been to increase global debt by 50% since 2007, with virtually all of it created by central bankers and the governments they control.

In what demented Ivy League educated academic mind would piling $68 trillion more debt on the backs of taxpayers as a cure for a disease caused by the initial $149 trillion of debt be considered rational and sustainable?

It’s like having pancreatic cancer and trying to cure it with a self inflicted gunshot. And no one seems to care about or even notice the coming reset when this mass debt induced hysteria of delusion turns into the biggest financial collapse in the history of mankind.

www.zerohedge.com...

When this thing blows like it did back in 08, you'll need not worry about the Norks, China or Arab terrorism.
You'll need to be gunning for the hungry mob down the street.

Boob jobs for nothing down and 18 months interest free. Unbelievable.

When I was a kid you buy a brand new Levitt home for $90 down and $50 dollars a month.

Buck

Not to shift to healthcare, but this actually proves that the free market lowers the prices of healthcare. Boob jobs are typically not covered by insurance, so people pay with cash. As a result, doctors actually have to compete on price. You also see this with Lasik and other elective surgeries.

A doctor offering financing of a boob job isn't the end of the world.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
On the one hand, frivolous spending and consumerism is something I think is a huge problem.

The thing is few boob jobs are "a nice pair of boobs."
I'd rather see what nature gave rather than some ego driven false confidence.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
No boobs? clickbait!

On a serious matter... i totally agree!

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Boob jobs are worth every penny. Better than a car and will last longer.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Pics or it didn't happen...

(having a little fun)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Pics or it didn't happen...

(having a little fun)

It's not scheduled yet, lol. I'll post a picture of a face-down snow angel for you all this winter afterwards, though.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I'll have to take your word on that.

Buck

edit on 23-9-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Because society teaches them to be that way probably.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The bigger question is why are people so gullible and materialistic?

Yes indeed, this is a much much bigger question and needs to be considered in a lengthy and comprehensive study on all the aspects of human nature. But taking this gullibility as a given, another big question is just who is it that is benefiting from this gullibility.

I think it is a system of economics that will not work without high doses of psychologically laced advertising. People are malleable. With the advances in the study of human behavior begun over a century ago by Freud and others, the governors of our economic system found that they had the ability to mold people into consumers in order to sell their products. With the advent of mass production, the ability to produce far outstripped the demand so that demand needed to be increased.
They did it with psychological advertising.
It was one thing to create the demand, but another to allow that demand to be realized in purchasing.
The solution to that was credit. Convincing people to purchase stuff that they did not need and offering them a way to pay for it in the future.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Obama didn't fix anything, and now, people are starting to spend more than they make again.

the S is going to hit the fan again in our economy, maybe this time it will be worse. Remember, Bush actually was president when the last debt was built.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I lost my house over that loan for my penis reduction.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I think the correct term now is gender reassignment...

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

ummm nah. fake boobs are atrocious.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: MisterSpock

The thing is few boob jobs are "a nice pair of boobs."
I'd rather see what nature gave rather than some ego driven false confidence.

I don't know, if you can touch them then they are real enough for me.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Take into consideration that most card debt is due to people using them for stuff like medical bills, utilities, food, gas, etc.

To bridge the gap of what they make as it doesn't cover what they need. Inflation does this, albeit not without the feds approval.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join