It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: Women Are ‘Publicly Disrespecting Themselves’ by Supporting Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, Hillary is consistent in not only blaming anyone but herself for her failures (extreme narcissist) but also in non-stop projection of HER issues onto others.

Hillary's the one who's "publicly disrespecting" women when she attacks those women raped by Bill.

jesus....she says EVERY TIME she does an interview that she is partially to blame......I have personally heard it several times....you right-wingers are simply lying about this.....but, that's to be expected and is normalized
edit on 25-9-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

You are right. My bad, I got the post mixed up with another you made, and I apologize.

edit on 25-9-2017 by ReadingOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadingOne
a reply to: InTheLight

You are right. My bad, I got the post mixed up with another you made, and I apologize.

No problem, I just like to have intellectual discussions here, not to insult or demean anyone.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Well, Hillary is consistent in not only blaming anyone but herself for her failures (extreme narcissist) but also in non-stop projection of HER issues onto others.

Hillary's the one who's "publicly disrespecting" women when she attacks those women raped by Bill.

jesus....she says EVERY TIME she does an interview that she is partially to blame......I have personally heard it several times....you right-wingers are simply lying about this.....but, that's to be expected and is normalized

She seems to be teeter tottering between self-blame and blaming others and other factors that came into play; just trying to figure it all out.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

She seems to be teeter tottering between self-blame and blaming others and other factors that came into play; just trying to figure it all out.

She's "campaigning" for 2020 already.

Watch for it.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Libtards like you have ZERO respect for FACTS and ZERO empathy for people. Have a listen as to how Juanita Broaderick was destroyed by Bill's rape of her and then compounded by Hillary's BITCH actions:

www.realclearpolitics.com...

More recently, Broaderick sent out the following message on Twitter: “I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73....it never goes away.”

You have ZERO humanity.
edit on 25-9-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2017 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

We really don't care that Hillary is a psycho,
We do however protest that she has any right to condemn
women who will never vote or accept her as anything viable.

Just like when her comrades said women would go to hell
for not voting for her.

She is the worst loser in the 21st Century!!!

edit on 25-9-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

So accusations equal fact these days?

Accusations ?

There's stained blue dress was kept.

Overwhelming evidence of Bills actions.

Even preserved for posterity in the Smithsonian.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Pyle

So accusations equal fact these days?

Accusations ?

There's stained blue dress was kept.

Overwhelming evidence of Bills actions.

Even preserved for posterity in the Smithsonian.

The blue dress was evidence of a affair. Not rape. But I am sure you meant that and didnt mean the accusations of false rape.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join