It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: Women Are ‘Publicly Disrespecting Themselves’ by Supporting Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

you old geezers will be playing this same old tune when you're whiling away your last year in the home, because nothing gets under your skin more than a woman who refuses to fluff your ego.

I don't care about fluffing my ego as long as a woman fluffs my pillow before rubbing my toes.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

And those women don't vote,that is why the south and poor states are for most part liberals,liberals can't think for themselves

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep, Hillary should definitely stand again so she can clearly see what people think. No doubt Trump will beat her again by a bigger margin and there will not be any Russians for her to blame.

What a BAD LOSER she is. She is so transparent. She is only thinking of herself and what she wants.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
In Hillary's world you're either a victim or a victimizer. Some of us women don't choose to think of ourselves as victims so we vote for the other party.

Sal

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: ketsuko

she's not wrong. unfortunately, some women have been raised and lived all their lives not expecting any better from the men around them, so it probably doesn't seem that weird to them.

That seems weird coming from a woman who married, is still married to a man who serially cheats on her (the height of disrespecting his woman), sexually harasses some of those other women and may have indulged in a little rape while he was at it.

But sure, she has all kinds of ground to go around lecturing other women about the respect we should be expecting from our men.

none of that makes trump better, and bill wasn't running for office, so....

/shrug

Weak attempt at an excuse.

The subject is that she is telling women about respecting themselves while she, herself, shows no respect for herself.

Wouldn't you think if she had some respect for herself as a woman that she would have ditched the man long ago? And yet here she is still married to a prime example of a man who who constantly disrespects women, including her. And unlike with Donald's accusers, Bill's constantly follow him around trying to get justice.

Basically, my point is that this is a classic example of "do as I say, not as I do."

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

the main one is that she stayed with that lying, man whore Bill Clinton

That is a fascist statement if I've ever heard one. It's anti-male and anti-freedom.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

No its not. People and their opinions in no way can meet any definition of "facist" existing prior to 2015.

Nor can a personal opinion encroach on someones freedom.

Just because you disagree with someone doesnt mean you need to make stuff up or use inflammatory and cliched ad homs.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Hillary Clinton running is the only reason I might vote R. Which is probably the goal of her running which makes me a possible tool of the establishment should this happen.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

face it, nothing some old white men like better than hating on hillary... and it started long before we knew about bill's meanderings, when she had the nerve to be a first lady with things she wanted to do.

you old geezers will be playing this same old tune when you're whiling away your last year in the home, because nothing gets under your skin more than a woman who refuses to fluff your ego.

sad, really.

What the hell does being white have to do with not liking Hillary?

I'm white, and I don't like 99% of all politicians. Male, female, white, black, tan... I don't discriminate.

Just because people hold an opinion doesn't give you the right to accuse them of being bigots.

She has plenty of reasons for people not to like her.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sieg Hill!

What's with all the Hitler relativizations lately and why did your graphics-designer quit the job?

Here's the deal: try one week of threads without disrespecting your own decency and you'll get a piece for free. I don't like $hillery much either and you could use some help.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: ntech

Hillary Clinton running is the only reason I might vote R. Which is probably the goal of her running which makes me a possible tool of the establishment should this happen.

Voting R or D is a vote for establishment in most cases.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

If you don't like these threads, why don't you just ignore and scroll past them instead of constantly bumping them with your complaining? Wouldn't that be the easiest solution possible to your problem?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadingOne
a reply to: SudoNim

If you don't like these threads, why don't you just ignore and scroll past them instead of constantly bumping them with your complaining? Wouldn't that be the easiest solution possible to your problem?

Asking for a friend.

Why do you see questioning a person's thread posting motives/intent as complaining. Asking for myself.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Because I see whining and complaining as... wait for it.... yes, complaining! And I also see it at pointless. It would be the easiest thing in the world for a person to just don't waste time on things (as in threads) they don't like. I probably won't bother explaining this very obvious thing to you again, just a heads up.

Anyway, personally I just love, love a good Hillary bashing thread that gives this truly horrible, horrible person exactly what she deserves. You see, I am a Bernie supporter, and there are plenty of Berners like me who despise HRC just as much - perhaps even more - than Trump supporters.

edit on 24-9-2017 by ReadingOne because: spelling, always spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadingOne

We all should really figure out the psyche state of why a person votes for whom they do, to shed some light on voting trends.

isps.yale.edu...
edit on 19CDT11America/Chicago017111130 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Seems more disrespectful for a woman to support another woman who got a rapist off and thought it was funny .

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Seems more disrespectful for a woman to support another woman who got a rapist off and thought it was funny .

Didn't Trump's ex-wife accuse him of raping her?
edit on 19CDT11America/Chicago031111130 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

No, that never happened and even if it did we should ignore it.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No, that never happened and even if it did we should ignore it.

Ignoring = division.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join