It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: Women Are ‘Publicly Disrespecting Themselves’ by Supporting Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It's more a matter of being tired of the OP. But that's just me.

You poor thing, you can always ignore his threads.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

its interesting you want people to blame the op for posting things about hillary, its like you have an interest in defending her...

No. Like I said, I didn't watch the show. I don't really have any interest in what Clinton has to say.

It's more a matter of being tired of the OP. But that's just me.

exactly youve come to shoot down the op without even watching what he posted, this is demonstrably an interest in opposing the op without even viewing the content hes discussing

but hey in your own paraphrased words why view the thread? just dont click on threads he authors, problem solved.

your presence in the thread has nothing to do with your own opinion of the op rather it is an attempt to influence others of their opinion of the op.

which is all just targeting a member rather then their content which is against the T&C....

edit on 23-9-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is it too late for Hillary to divorce Bill, and re-make herself and her image in that manner, DBCowboy?

That ship has sailed, in my opinion.

Hillary's image has been remade more times than a hookers bed during fleet week.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
DId they publicly disrespect themselves when they supported her serial rapist husband?

I mean, don't get me wrong...Slick Willy wasn't that bad of a president, when you compare turds. On a more absolute, non relative scale he was terrible. But compared to the rest of the turds, he was a little less greasy.

But on a more personal level, he is a rapist at worst. And a misogynist womanizer at best.

Hillary's hypocrisy is on display yet again.

Well considering he isnt a rapist and wasn't running for president, no.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Is it too late for Hillary to divorce Bill, and re-make herself and her image in that manner, DBCowboy?

That ship has sailed, in my opinion.

Hillary's image has been remade more times than a hookers bed during fleet week.

But you also have to keep in mind that most Democrats have very short attention spans, and poor memories. Besides, Hillary is keeping the other contenders out of the limelight. Who knows if she can keep it up, and her health up, until 2019 though.

I'd LOVE to see Trump vs Hillary again.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Speaking of being disrespectful, Hillary do yo have any hot sauce?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There was a time where I honestly thought she'd have Bill killed to gain the sympathy vote.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: xuenchen

Speaking of being disrespectful, Hillary do yo have any hot sauce?

She always has a bottle in her purse!

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

There was a time where I honestly thought she'd have Bill killed to gain the sympathy vote.

What would have been more effective for Hillary's Presidential campaign. Her divorcing Bill for his infidelity, or having him murdered with a heart-attack while with some bimbo?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

What would have been more effective for Hillary's Presidential campaign. Her divorcing Bill for his infidelity, or having him murdered with a heart-attack while with some bimbo?

Either, knowing the myopic attitude of her followers.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Either, knowing the myopic attitude of her followers.

Bill might not have "worked over" Loretta Lynch on her jet, if Hillary had divorced him prior. Naturally, his death would have prevented that meeting.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

DId they publicly disrespect themselves when they supported her serial rapist husband?

I mean, don't get me wrong...Slick Willy wasn't that bad of a president, when you compare turds. On a more absolute, non relative scale he was terrible. But compared to the rest of the turds, he was a little less greasy.

But on a more personal level, he is a rapist at worst. And a misogynist womanizer at best.

LOL, good one.

Bill had shake and bake....and Hillary helped.

edit on 9/23/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

LOL, good one.

So accusations equal fact these days?

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies," she said. "Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family."

Odd how she said this....

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

That's how you know he/she only cares about stirring the pot and collecting stars and flags. They never stick around to discuss anything other than typing one-liners. After a few one-liners they move on to the next obscure blog post and spam it here.

Sad thing is they collect more stars and flags than pretty much any other poster and it's all because they spam the board with their partisan BS day after day.

There's a reason they're not at the top of the "most flags" list, it's because the owners of the site probably know they're a serial spammer and they don't deserve a spot on the list.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Someone needs to turn this into a t-shirt to hand out at Hillary conventions.

DId they You publicly disrespect themselves Yourself when they You supported her serial rapist husband?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

LOL, good one.

So accusations equal fact these days?

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies," she said. "Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family."

Odd how she said this....

She knew because of the Clinton body count to say that for her own self preservation.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
face it, nothing some old white men like better than hating on hillary... and it started long before we knew about bill's meanderings, when she had the nerve to be a first lady with things she wanted to do.

you old geezers will be playing this same old tune when you're whiling away your last year in the home, because nothing gets under your skin more than a woman who refuses to fluff your ego.

sad, really.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

My opinion equals fact now?

Who knew?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Well lets be fair here...she was not elected. But she was helping to form policy directly.

Thats bad enough...worse is that people dont see the problem with it and its commonplace now. And fwiw...i think Nancys egg frying campaign shouldnt habe happened either. She was running propaganda on the public in violation of the law.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
One reason Hillarity won't go away.

Hillarity in 2020.

No! No! OH GOD NO! AAAAAHHHhhh!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join