It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: Women Are ‘Publicly Disrespecting Themselves’ by Supporting Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: fiverx313
she's not wrong. unfortunately, some women have been raised and lived all their lives not expecting any better from the men around them, so it probably doesn't seem that weird to them.

That seems weird coming from a woman who married, is still married to a man who serially cheats on her (the height of disrespecting his woman), sexually harasses some of those other women and may have indulged in a little rape while he was at it.

But sure, she has all kinds of ground to go around lecturing other women about the respect we should be expecting from our men.

Exactly!

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Hillary is the most messed up woman in the world. She is calling anyone who did not vote for her a traitor to women kind. If she was a good honest woman who was mostly sane, I could see it. She is using Ad Hominem techniques to intimidate people who did not vote for her. I think she is a bit of a psychopath myself. I hate people who use the saying "you are either with me or against me"

A bit of a psychopath?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
I swear.. someone used a nail gun on her when she was younger. Maybe they tried welding cheese to her head at some point.

Don't be Insulting people from Wisconsin. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Hillary is the most messed up woman in the world. She is calling anyone who did not vote for her a traitor to women kind. If she was a good honest woman who was mostly sane, I could see it. She is using Ad Hominem techniques to intimidate people who did not vote for her. I think she is a bit of a psychopath myself. I hate people who use the saying "you are either with me or against me"

A bit of a psychopath?

You know, one of those big rock bits they dig tunnels with

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
another bait 'n run by the spammer in chief on ats... in his favorite sub-forum...
edit on 23-9-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
My wife wouldn't vote for her because she stayed with Bill Clinton after he cheated on her.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
How is it not completely obvious what's going on here?

Are people really that blind they can't see the blatant mind control here?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

A bit of a psychopath?

A Whopper of a psychopath.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
How is it not completely obvious what's going on here?

Are people really that blind they can't see the blatant mind control here?

I hate to say it, but a lot of people are blind to the fact that they are being controlled. It is happening everywhere, on most things in our society, not just politics.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Who would buy a book from a woman who ran for president twice and lost. This last time it was her disrespect of required procedure that messed up her run, but she tries to blame it on anyone and everyone else that she lost.

What is the name of her book? "How to lose and cover it up"?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: seeker1963
So, did you watch the show?
No?

Problem solved right? Blame the OP for bringing it to your attention.

(I didn't watch it either)

its interesting you want people to blame the op for posting things about hillary, its like you have an interest in defending her...

when he said "just wont go away" he wasnt meaning strictly from his own perspective, he was (obviously) referring to her media presence,

its interesting thats where your mind went though. almost like you have no concept of the greater public and instead see everyone as selfish individuals with no concern or perspective for each others experiences,
well they say you can only look at the world through your own lens so i guess thats just your character

i agree with seeker that hillary is definitely pushing a stronger media presence then is wise for her or her party,
it seems apparent she is up to something more then just book sales, its like she still wants voters.....

edit on 23-9-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
DId they publicly disrespect themselves when they supported her serial rapist husband?

I mean, don't get me wrong...Slick Willy wasn't that bad of a president, when you compare turds. On a more absolute, non relative scale he was terrible. But compared to the rest of the turds, he was a little less greasy.

But on a more personal level, he is a rapist at worst. And a misogynist womanizer at best.

Hillary's hypocrisy is on display yet again.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

its interesting you want people to blame the op for posting things about hillary, its like you have an interest in defending her...

No. Like I said, I didn't watch the show. I don't really have any interest in what Clinton has to say.

It's more a matter of being tired of the OP. But that's just me.
edit on 9/23/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
My wife wouldn't vote for her because she stayed with Bill Clinton after he cheated on her.

According to Colin Powell, Bill cheated on Hillary many, MANY times. Hillary should have used that angle to garner sympathy. Might have helped her win more votes in key states.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: fiverx313
she's not wrong. unfortunately, some women have been raised and lived all their lives not expecting any better from the men around them, so it probably doesn't seem that weird to them.

That seems weird coming from a woman who married, is still married to a man who serially cheats on her (the height of disrespecting his woman), sexually harasses some of those other women and may have indulged in a little rape while he was at it.

But sure, she has all kinds of ground to go around lecturing other women about the respect we should be expecting from our men.

none of that makes trump better, and bill wasn't running for office, so....

/shrug

link   
Fk lockher uo, lock the bitch up, lock the bitch up!
edit on 23-9-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Phage
It's more a matter of being tired of the OP. But that's just me.

it's not just you

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

According to Colin Powell, Bill cheated on Hillary many, MANY times. Hillary should have used that angle to garner sympathy. Might have helped her win more votes in key states.

Hillary could have packaged herself better as a divorced woman with integrity.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hillary could have packaged herself better as a divorced woman with integrity.

Yes! That package would have generated millions more votes for the old girl. She would have been more believable when trashing candidate Trump for puzzy grabbing too.. generating even MORE votes.

Is it too late for Hillary to divorce Bill, and re-make herself and her image in that manner, DBCowboy?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The difference is in their policies.

Trump doesn't seem to support the push for equal pay or parental leave. The health care bill that he's pushing right now allows insurance companies to charge women extra, making prenatal care, obstetrics and family planning, insurance options.

Those things wouldn't have been issues in Hillary Clinton's administration.

edit on 23-9-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join