It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: Women Are ‘Publicly Disrespecting Themselves’ by Supporting Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hillary continues the ad-mercial onslaught for her new book.

This time on MSNBC with Joy Reid on AM Joy.

She makes a statement that alienates about 1/2 to 3/4 of American Women !!

Not just "disrespecting themselves", but publicly disrespecting themselves !!

She's also very "troubled" about the Trump rally chants that say "Lock Her Up".

See the video in the article where she's oh-so stern and serious !!

Never hurts to get half the population pissed off at you Hillary. Keep up the good work

Hillary Clinton: Women Are ‘Publicly Disrespecting Themselves’ by Supporting Trump

Hillary Clinton said on MSNBC Saturday that women who support President Trump are “publicly disrespecting themselves.”

“When I see women doing that, I think, ‘Why are they publicly disrespecting themselves? Why are they opening the door to have someone say that about them in their workplace, in a community setting? Do they not see the connection there?'” Clinton told MSNBC’s Joy Reid on AM Joy.

Clinton commented about the Trump-supporting women after Reid asked her about pro-Trump women wearing shirts with profanities directed at Clinton.

The former 2016 presidential candidate added that she thought it was “troubling” to hear about people chanting, “Lock her up” at Trump campaign rallies.

Hillary starts around the 13:00 mark....

edit on Sep-23-2017 by xuenchen because: thevideothevideo

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

#HerpesHillary

She just won't go away! Even her own party is asking her to STFU and go away........

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
So, did you watch the show?
No?

Problem solved right? Blame the OP for bringing it to your attention.

(I didn't watch it either)

edit on 9/23/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

And she knows a lot about being disrespected by the public eye. Better listen to her..

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Well, Hillary is consistent in not only blaming anyone but herself for her failures (extreme narcissist) but also in non-stop projection of HER issues onto others.

Hillary's the one who's "publicly disrespecting" women when she attacks those women raped by Bill.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
maybe she will have one of her fainting spells and not wake up...

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Unless you're Hillary, if she says anything we have to cry about it.

edit on 9/23/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Publicly disrespecting themselves vs Privately disrespecting themselves.

What part of a woman/womanhood is Hillary referring to?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Publicly disrespecting themselves vs Privately disrespecting themselves.

What part of a woman/womanhood is Hillary referring to?

Obviously the part that supports Trump instead of encouraging her psychosis

edit on 23-9-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

My gods, she's not doing a book tour, it's a bridge burning tour!

If Hillary was a plant, she's be a stinkweed.
If Hillary was an injury, she'd be a sucking chest wound.
She makes the Kardashians look scholarly.

Someone, PLEASE activate a stargate and send her back to planet Hemorrhoid! It's missing a queen!

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I wish she would shut up and disappear. There's many reasons I don't like Hillary Clinton but the main one is that she stayed with that lying, man whore Bill Clinton. He has been cheating on her since the moment they got together and the world knows it. We also know she helped to cover up his MANY indiscretions and also to discredit and destroy the lives of the women who accused him of rape. The Clinton Foundation also excepted millions of dollars from countries who treat their woman and young girls like property. They care for and treat their livestock better than their woman. Woman have no education, say, rights or protection in these countries. You Hillary are a horrid example to your daughter and to woman around the world. Please do not ever speak or fight for me.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hillary is the most messed up woman in the world. She is calling anyone who did not vote for her a traitor to women kind. If she was a good honest woman who was mostly sane, I could see it. She is using Ad Hominem techniques to intimidate people who did not vote for her. I think she is a bit of a psychopath myself. I hate people who use the saying "you are either with me or against me"

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If she was a good honest woman who was mostly sane, I could see it.

If she was a good honest woman she'd be the president right now.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I swear.. someone used a nail gun on her when she was younger. Maybe they tried welding cheese to her head at some point.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I disagree. One name randomly out of let's say... 42 of the 44

Bush.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: rickymouse
If she was a good honest woman who was mostly sane, I could see it.

If she was a good honest woman she'd be the president right now.

If she was even as good and honest as the standard politician, she'd be president right now. That tells you quite a bit.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
she's not wrong. unfortunately, some women have been raised and lived all their lives not expecting any better from the men around them, so it probably doesn't seem that weird to them.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

She is still trying to use the old divide and conquer method. It's failing.
edit on 23-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
she's not wrong. unfortunately, some women have been raised and lived all their lives not expecting any better from the men around them, so it probably doesn't seem that weird to them.

That seems weird coming from a woman who married, is still married to a man who serially cheats on her (the height of disrespecting his woman), sexually harasses some of those other women and may have indulged in a little rape while he was at it.

But sure, she has all kinds of ground to go around lecturing other women about the respect we should be expecting from our men.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
she need to just go away

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join