It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will his next prediction date be?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So mr mead has botched another planet nibru end of the world date...as its the 23rd and shock horror we are still here

So. What do you think his next date will be and what excuse will he use to say again why hes wrong?

I think.... july 17th 2019. I took Mr meads startegy in choosing this date. I simply pulled a day, month and year out if thin air.
edit on 23-9-2017 by Ghostsinthefog because: Added

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Who the hell is this Mr Meads?? What purpose does he serve?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm gonna go with 5,000,002,017AD when the sun becomes a red giant and destroys the Earth.

edit on -05:002017Sat, 23 Sep 2017 21:28:23 -050030America/Chicago000000Sat, 23 Sep 2017 21:28:23 -0500SatAmerica/ChicagoSep by PorteurDeMort because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
I'm gonna go with 5,000,002,017AD when the sun becomes a red giant and destroys the Earth.

Thats waaaay to scientific

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
So mr mead has botched another planet nibru end of the world date...as its the 23rd and shock horror we are still here

So. What do you think his next date will be and what excuse will he use to say again why hes wrong?

I think.... july 17th 2019. I took Mr meads startegy in choosing this date. I simply pulled a day, month and year out if thin air.

FYI: We've been discussing this already earlier down the NEW threads (sorry).*
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-9-2017 by mysterioustranger because: oops

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I don't know.

I am worried about a lot of people who were very invested in the idea that the rapture was coming today.

I am less worried about some nut who decided to predict that Nibiru was suddenly going to appear out of thin air and vaporize the planet.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I wasn't paying any attention to dates but did check out Mike Heiser's new podcast a short while ago " Naked Bible 178: Why the World Didn’t End on September 23 " www.nakedbiblepodcast.com... His conclusion is that those date setters should be ignored in the future and labelled false teachers and I have to agree with him

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

what excuse will he use to say again why hes wrong?

since 2012 the favorite explanation for a failed doom prediction is that it did actually happen and we now live in some parelell universe that split off from the destruction right before it occured so we can live beyond the doomsday as new spiritual whatever blah blah

posted this before but since it fits here, regarding false predictions

Deuteronomy 18 20 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.’ 21 And if you say in your heart, ‘How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?’— 22 when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.

a reply to: PorteurDeMort

pfffft as if we'd survive that long, this earth will not be able to host humans long before the sun dies out, meteors, supervolcanoes, mega sunflares and nuclear warfare are all far more likely to wipe us out much sooner then sun death...

edit on 23-9-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
What I dont like are the profiteers from it. There are suckers who paid money to con artists pushing sept 23

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Naw.........read up on it...I did

what did Jesus say about when we see His sign in the heavens?....

there's the sign number two....the dragon......waiting to devour the male child.....but the child gets snatched to the throne......

so what Jesus said for the reading man...He said...." when you see My sign in the heavens........look up, for your redemption draws near...".......
edit on 23-9-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

its the 24th in isreal. and the 24th in 6 minutes here on the east coast. give it up already.
edit on 23-9-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: GBP/JPY

its the 24th in isreal. and the 24th in 6 minutes here on the east coast. give it up already.

you only get this by reading it, my brother

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Tomorrow is the end of everything. Now flatly state that in a thread everyday and take it from there.

How about the 2 Yapper the Butts that are talking 'hot air' out of their 'smelly mouths' about a nuclear conflict.

One calls the other 'Rocket man' and the other is colour blind because he seems to miss the RED button everyday.
edit on 24-9-2017 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Spoiler alert please!

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ah yes the medias new attack on the 'end times' believing Christians. Look who they picked as our 'spokesman'.

This is ANOTHER blatant excuse for the media to point the finger at 'end-times' eschatology and claim we're all insane.
I believe in the end times, and I think we're in them now. I wont set a date as that's folly. We CAN know the season though, that's where these 'prophets' are confusing people.

Do NOT listen to people who say "I have a date and time" or "I know when the end is coming" - they don't. There's conditions that need to be met before the 'end-times' can take place. Very specific conditions that have NOT yet happened. The abomination of desolation for one, the rebuilding of the temple, the coming of the Anti-Christ and his false prophet.

All this serves to do is make us look bad - it worked too......

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Based on 2 bible prophesies I would say May 15 2028. Why? Based on the first one which was the day of Jezreel prophesy in Hosea it predicts that Israel would be under a top level Leviticus 26 curse for 2000 years then followed by a thousand year day of Jezreel. Looking at the history of the last 2000 years it appears the Jews are serving that curse right now.

Secondly based on a reading of Matthew 28 and the fig tree parable you would have to assume that the creation of the state of Israel in May of 1948 was a end time event. If so then the lifetime of the people born in May of 48 make up the "generation that won't pass" until all the end time events have occurred. A lifetime is approximately 80 years. And that gets you the May 15 2028 date. The last event of the Apocalypse being the 1000 year reign of the saints of Revelation.

So for the next 5 years you should be looking for the 7 year agreement of Daniel 9-27 being signed. Kicking off the Apocalypse under this scenario.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Or youre wrong. along with everyone else on this dumb topic.

I dont follow that version of asops fables ( the bible) but doesnt it say something about only the father knowing the date. Kinda negates 'humans' trying to figure it out. Seeing as theyve been wrong EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I have watched my predictions come true time after time..

You will see variations of a large red planet with 'wings' (bow shock wave), in fact there are around 7 objects in total, all comprising the Red Dragon. This will be visible to all soon.

The 23/9 prophecy was correct btw! Only a few are qualified to know that, I'm one of them. A transition has occurred with what I have been watching in the sky (for two years), things will go south soon I can assure you, internationally on all levels.

We have days/weeks til we pass a threshold of some kind I would imagine. Stick together and be away from places such as the coasts etc.

This thread was closed for a reason.. As it holds the truth about planet x.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Who the hell is tis quack ????????

We all are certain that Nancy Leider is the sole, undisputed Niburu contactee/channeler there is on Earth

SEE: Nancy Leiders Planet X Nibiru and Pole Shift Warning - …

1:18:21
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASdD_t0Owd8

By Super New Dimensions · 25K views
Dec 11, 2015 · Nancy Leiders Planet X Nibiru and Pole Shift Warning ... Nancy Lieder claims that she is the sole human conduit of extraterrestrial

top topics

<<   2 >>

join