It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shoots and a miss

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So its Saturday sep. 23 2017 at 8:45 pm. No nibiru did not hit us. We are still in one piece... Until our own stupidity destroys us. When will we stop letting people like david meade try and capitalize off the fears of the weak minded?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

Did anyone actually believe this?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

We won't , why would we censor somebody's belief / opinion just because a few misguided individuals take what he says as truth ?
The weak minded need to learn from their mistakes and move on.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Someday , somewhere , someone is going to nail it...

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

When will we stop letting people try and capitalize off the fears of the weak minded?

i took the name of this guy out of the quote because the truth is that capitalizing on the fears and desires of the weak minded has been the foundation of the American economy for a long long time. This fellow is just one in a long and very wide line of people businesses and corporations that do so.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You know, we keep setting the date, and Niburu keeps standing us up.

I think it's time to drop it like it's hot. (Did I use that phrase correctly?)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
So its Saturday sep. 23 2017 at 8:45 pm. No nibiru did not hit us. We are still in one piece... Until our own stupidity destroys us. When will we stop letting people like david meade try and capitalize off the fears of the weak minded?

The weak minded will always be with us. This phenomena will always be with us and it is even compounded by our government's enabling the intellectually impaired to endlessly breed and subsist at the government's expense.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Hey, just because we are still here does not necessarily mean Nibiru did not come by, pick up its gold from the world governments, and hand the keys to 21st century rule to the Chinese. I mean, I am pretty sure its easier for them to just collect the gold and designate a new leader that to destroy their slave miners for the number one technology metal known to exist and be forced to start it all over again.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I was sure hoping today would've been the day.. I was stuck doing a job I didn't really feel like doing, and Nibiru could've made my day better. XD

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Most of us don't allow others to capitalize off our fears. Most of us don't pay enough attention to end of the world dates to justify starting threads about them when the end doesn't come.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It's funny, after all the predictions of the world ending, one guy will get it right and nobody will be there to recognize the fact that he did.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah but they need to be a little less specific.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

When will we stop letting people try and capitalize off the fears of the weak minded?

i took the name of this guy out of the quote because the truth is that capitalizing on the fears and desires of the weak minded has been the foundation of the American economy for a long long time. This fellow is just one in a long and very wide line of people businesses and corporations that do so.

Praying on the weak minded with fear and unrealistic desires also seem to be the way we chose our political leaders as well.
What's it been now 8 months and the fear model seems to increase daily. Now we have a "rocket man" super villain to fear.

It's a tried and true, well established pattern that keeps the electorate dependent on a God like father figure to keep us all safe.
edit on 23-9-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I almost went there but decided against it. Didn't want to go to far astray from the specific of the thread with the larger context within which this kind of behavior is considered a badge of success. YEP. Eight months and counting.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Again.....earlier postings...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
A fun list.

predictions
en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 24-9-2017 by Somethingsamiss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I understand the point. But could we steer away from politics please?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Oh my, I didn't know anything about this. I could have died in ignorance. Now I know can I be scared with the after effects?

top topics

join