It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hovering, Flickering, Multi-Colored Objects in the Night Sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

hmmm makes sense, thxs
could it be something like the magnetic boots we see in hard scifi movies wich they use in place of artificial gravity?

edit on 24-9-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

The boots might hold ones feet to an object but what about the rest if the body. Imagine gluing your shoes to a wall and then trying to stand erect in them. Thats obe hell of a plank or situp youll be performing. Not sure how one does that. Thus theres always the chance some folks are seeing a weirdo humanoid thats not from earth.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

indeed, some reports are just wtf?!
what if he somehown knows how to make himself mass-less with the metal detector thingy? would make it very easy

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Uranus and Neptune cannot be seen with the naked eye, much less being eye catching.

Actually Uranus can be seen with the naked eye too. It's just quite a bit dimmer and looks more like a faint star than the other naked eye planets. You have to have pretty sharp eyes and be in a place with low light pollution to see it.

Edit: I should probably contribute to the thread. Drone.
edit on 24 9 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

Edit 2: Great choice of music in the first video. I just watched an episode of Cosmos the other day.
edit on 24 9 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
There are what I call "fake stars" that try and imitate the color changing that is done by real stars. They have more of a "strobe" effect instead of the flicker. I have seen them slowly fade out, turn ember red, then proceed to move about the sky, sometimes coming down to tree top level and cruising along.

This phenomenon is real and has been studied by someone much more educated than me, he was a solid state physics professor by the name of Harley Rutledge. He used the scientific method and took out his students and a bunch of equipment to document them. The time elapse photos he took do not lie.

I found his book in the local library back in the 90's when I was astounded by what I was witnessing. Trying to understand these things and see if anyone else had the same observations, I found this local professors book and what he had observed was the same as me.

Project Identification is the book, and it is no longer in print. I have two copies. Of all the BS UFO "studies" out there, this is the real deal, and in the end, at least at the time of the books writing, Mr.Rutledge could not explain what exactly is going on. He did say they seemed to be telepathic, which is the same traits that I had observed.

I found some online information about him in an article that was written up by one of his good friends ( after Mr. Rutledge's death. I can no longer find that article, but it said that Mr. Rutledge told him what he thought they really were and that he was not to repeat his conclusions to anyone ever.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Any one notice that the KCTV 5 News clip is from 2012?

doubtfulnews.com...

edit on 9/24/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Some interesting replies. I think that anyone saying these are easily explainable as planets or airplanes definitely did not watch the videos. (I understand not everyone is able to view them.) The zoomed footage portrays what seems to be a multi-level (possibly interdimensional) rectangular object, or light projections of some sort. The second video shows astronomy experts claiming they have no idea what they are.

Again, these are most certainly not planes, as they hover in one spot for prolonged periods of time, with no noticeable sound. I've never seen them move, but I have observed one for several minutes (10-15) and gone away to do something else, came back and looked again and it was much further away.

The "fake stars" hypothesis is interesting. Whatever these things are, they definitely appear to be a part of the "game."

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Actually Uranus can be seen with the naked eye too. It's just quite a bit dimmer and looks more like a faint star than the other naked eye planets. You have to have pretty sharp eyes and be in a place with low light pollution to see it. Text

I thought you had be really flexible to see it.

Although easy viewing is done with ...... no.... not a telescope, A mirror.

Glad to help

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

The zoomed footage portrays what seems to be a multi-level (possibly interdimensional) rectangular object, or light projections of some sort.

Could that simply be because its zoomed in on a point of light.

If it was another camera it might have been diamond shaped.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Actually Uranus can be seen with the naked eye too. It's just quite a bit dimmer and looks more like a faint star than the other naked eye planets. You have to have pretty sharp eyes and be in a place with low light pollution to see it. Text

Glad to help

Maybe if you had a really good telescope, and the planet wasn't round, you could look all the way around the Earth to see your own anus.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
nice light show

If it's not our doing then it would seem that ETs are purposefully making their presence known.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Glad to help

Maybe if you had a really good telescope, and the planet wasn't round, you could look all the way around the Earth to see your own anus.

Oh boy!

Are you one of those Round earth delusionalists?

Whats with seeing anus's?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join