It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humanoid or robot with an strange tube thing ,samaya japan 1978 (humanoid encounters)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
while the author of the following article claims that the humanoid is robot-like, i dont share this view, i think it looks more like an globin wearing an strange breathing apparatus
CASE

Given the Japanese obsession with robots, it is fitting that one of the few CE3 reports from Japan should involve one. The witness was a Sayana City cafe owner named Hideichi Amano. His encounter, which Ufologist Jun-Ichi Takanashi later dubbed "the strangest ever to have taken place in Japan", took place on the evening of October 3, 1978 Ultraman. Not in the least bit camp. Amano - a keen radio ham - had driven to the summit of a local mountain to radio his brother. With him was his 2-yr-old daughter, Juri. He had just terminated his conversation and was about to drive home when the interior fluorescent light began to glow with a blinding intensity. Then Juri collapsed, foaming at the mouth. A spherical glowing mass appeared overhead and fired a beam of orange light into the car. Amano felt something metallic pressing against his temples. Then he realised that a sinister robotic humanoid was standing beside the vehicle. The robot had an oval chinless head with exaggeratedly pointed ears and glowing blue eyes. In place of a mouth was a T-shaped pipe, which it was pressing to Amano's forehead. From the pipe came an incessant electronic babble, as though a tape were being played too fast.

Amano repeatedly tried to start the car, but the starter motor was dead. Paralysed by fear, he sat rooted to the spot. A series of bizarre images flashed through his mind, as though the robot was trying to communicate with him. Finally, the entity slowly dematerialised and the car came back to life. Amano drove down the mountain in a blind panic then pulled over to check on his daughter's condition. To his relief, she was back on her feet and asking for a drink of water.

A Japanese television company making a UFO documentary filmed Amano undergoing hypnotic regression. He recalled that the entity had instructed him to return to the mountain on a certain date. The footage was never broadcast, as the producers feared that Sayana City would be overrun by hoards of visitors seeking the robot. Whether or not he kept the appointment himself, Amano reported no subsequent encounters.

drawing: www.noufors.com...
source: the-cosmic-jokers.000webhostapp.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
once again we see an witness being stopped by an humanoid in the road while in a car, why is this so common?
however most reports of this type states that the witnesses car malfunctioned wich doesnt happen in this report, i find this odd
this case share some elements both with the contactee movement( witness said she would meet the being again despite this never happening) and with the abductee movement(witness is paralized)
however the witness dint reveal the day that the humanoid would return wich gives some credibility to the case

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It looks similar to the goblins from that family in...Kentucky I think? Or somewhere in Appalachia, where they were bothered by these goblin things all night. But with that story, someone recently, a family friend I think, said that one of the family members admitted they made the whole thing up.

Terrible comment I'm doing, since I'm not even citing the name of the incident. But anyway, this thing looks similar to that other story's creatures
edit on 23-9-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
@KansasGirl

Hopkinsville Goblins

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
What you got yerself here is a case of Goblins.
They are repelled by patchouli.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Ya can't believe this load of bolloCKs .. 😬

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Shame there were no mobile phones back then with camera capability

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

makalit already answered to me, but this:

someone recently, a family friend I think, said that one of the family members admitted they made the whole thing up.

is bs

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

damn already answered

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
bs
dont believe anything an new ager tells you

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

oh no! the skeptic is scared that there are spoopy globins running around!
get out of my thread and kill yourself with an axe
edit on 24-9-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

i am one of the only ufologists that doesnt whorship evidence, you cant photograph an phenomena that tries to hide itself, and anyway the fact that millions of people report the same thing is enough evidence to me

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
@KansasGirl

Hopkinsville Goblins

Thank you! That's the one

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

makalit already answered to me, but this:

someone recently, a family friend I think, said that one of the family members admitted they made the whole thing up.

is bs

Yeah I didn't follow up on the claim, I just remember reading it. Although her claim IS a little easier to believe than bullet-proof floating goblins, really.

I've finally read The Hunt for the Skinwalker (how does one underline words using a phone?), and it's clear that there are all kinds of strange things in this world that we don't have any explanation of nor understanding. So anything is possible...

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

the claim that it was an hoax is nonsense, why a family would spent expensive gun bullets just to troll the police?
there is only one thing in the world that we cant explain, and that thing is behind all paranormal happenings

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

oh no! the skeptic is scared that there are spoopy globins running around!
get out of my thread and kill yourself with an axe

Now now play nice 😬 I should kill myself because you talk aload of Shiite ..? Anyway back to the thread ... it's all bollocks
edit on 92017fAmerica/ChicagoamMon, 25 Sep 2017 11:29:44 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

prove it!

top topics

join