It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming: A visit to the dead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Now some folks believe there are the regular Freudian or even gibberish dreams.
Mostly yes, I suppose.
But perhaps there are also deeply psychic dreams.
Psychic dreams seem different to others, I find.
They go deeper and deeper...

I'd say a psychic dream is like an apple - long way to the core, and long way back.

Now, about a year ago my granny passed away.
And in the core of that dream, I believe I met her for a few seconds.

I'm not gonna go into particular visuals or such, but rather a message I feel I was left with.

We were close and used to chat a lot (photos on ATS), and we spoke much about leaving communication when we pass on.
So why haven't I smelt anything, dreamt anything, seen anything?
And for a moment it seemed to me like she was in a bed there recuperating.
Almost like she left here.
Just she could hear again when we spoke.
Not strong enough yet, but getting stronger on that side.
But once you had a hard lingering death like that, it may take some time to get the energy back.
Healing doesn't take as long as here, I gather, but still some time.
Felt she's getting stronger.
A bit of patience.

Anyway was just an impression I was left with.
Sitting on the edge of her bed for a moment.

Maybe I'm still grieving or it's the ARVs, but I could swear I met her in my dream.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

I had a dream, quite out of the blue, that I urgently needed to contact my great uncle, who had died around 5 years earlier. I have no idea why. But I too went deep, deep in that "apple", to where he was sleeping and I began pounding on his chest with my fists, "Lewis! Wake up! Wake up!"

Then he woke up, and sat up and was like "What? What?"

I didn't know why I woke him or what the urgency I felt was all about. I was so embarrassed, I just kept telling him how sorry I was to wake him up, and that he should go back to sleep. "Everything is okay".

Weird. I still don't know I woke him! Only that I did, in a dream.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
For me, especially tropes that have to do with transport in a dream is a drill to the core.

A bridge, a highway, a train station, a ship, an airport ...

It might only happen once a year, but that means you're willing to travel, and they're pulling you too.

Yeah when that sensation happens, they probably bought you a ticket that side.
edit on 23-9-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
No money, not bitcoin needed.
Travel for free.
Only a good heart.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

I know what you mean about going to the core of the apple - they're a very different kind of dream. I am an only child of older parents and both are gone, and because they had me late I don't have any aunts or uncles left either. I am all alone and frequently dream about my parents. I miss them so much.

Usually the dreams start out like they're perfectly normal but at some point I realize that in real life they're gone. In one instance I was back at my mum's house in the living room talking to her while watching TV and made the realization and told her in tears "You're not really here". She looked at me and said simply "Neither are you." Good point...

I am always asking them what it's like after here. My mum always says she's not supposed to tell me, but my father said something along the lines of not being bad - just different, but there's some testing. Not sure what that meant.

top topics

join