It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Church Apologizes for Hosting Fashion Show 'Glorifying Satan'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall
I've done the due diligence. Though maybe not based on your fundamental, contemporary drivel. The elite control the narrative. They program you to deny this. If you stand against it you stand against logic and common sense.

Right, so the bunch of pedos busted before Trump won are not real?

I even noted that the story about Silsby was true. You are the one that can't be bothered to look beyond the "alternative" narrative.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn
a reply to: LABTECH767

What you talk about is mere folklore, myths, legends, and other bedtime stories. I fear for your sanity if you take all that seriously.

Have you thought of potentially taking a spiritual enema it may help you.
www.academia.edu...
atheistforums.org...
www.reasons.org...

Of course I could quote a few hundred atheist OPINION that deny it can even be real, hey I have SEEN with my own two eyes apports - those are spiritual teleportation of objects, we lived in a house were my nieces toy with it's battery's removed would activate in the landing cupboard.

Of course then the Athiest if I could prove this and make him have my experiences would fall into the false science of OH it's all down to chaos theory.

It always makes me laugh when I see the atheists backing one another up, they need to give and recieve assurance to one another so that there illusion of reality remains unimpeachable for them, a bit like see no evil, hear no evil you know the three monkey's lets not mention the last one he was definitely not at work in this church because his opposite number DO EVIL was.

edit on 28-9-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Spiritual enema?

The growing evidence for demonic possession?

This thread has hit full retard. It was pretty close at its inception, but now, the cup runneth over.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join