It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Church Apologizes for Hosting Fashion Show 'Glorifying Satan'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
if those in the Church had googled Dilara Findikoglu they would have known whats coming to them, but someone was lazy or was it intentional

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

That art-student decoration is so crass, it wouldn't pass for a B horror film set.

Same here on the 'B horror film set.'

Horror fans know Hammer House films frequently featured sets like this fashion show and everyone knew it was a movie set and not real. Peter Cushing was an actor and not really Dracula. The 'Twins of Evil' were low-rate actresses/models in a make-believe film based on a Gothic short story. Christopher Lee didn't really sacrifice people in a Wicker Man etc.

Show business and theatre

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

That is alright, I don't believe in you either.

Cool.

Let's get drunk and have a séance.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Whether or not Satan exists is not the issue. The point is, these satanists believe in it and they use that to justify the merciless destruction of innocence. Satanic ritual abuse is the greatest crime against humanity, for all others stem from this alone. The ones who start the wars, create the poisons, control the food supplies, control the media, the banks and religions... Virtually all top positions are held by satanists. For decades countless insiders have come forward to confirm this, however they cannot provide names as to do so is punishable by death.

Do you really think this young woman had anything to gain by coming forward with this? Do you think her tears are fake?:

What about this guy? Think he stood to gain from quitting his six figure salary banking job to spread disinformation? Are his tears of guilt fake as well?:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

Whether or not Satan exists is not the issue. The point is, these satanists believe in it and they use that to justify the merciless destruction of innocence.

You're conflating satanism with luciferianism. Satanists are just a crossbreed between humanists/hedonists. Luciferians actually believe that lucifer is a form of non-human intelligence that can be summoned. A true satanist would laugh at a luciferian.

These people don't even appear to know what they are. They are using the fact that you are outraged by the fashion show as reason to justify doing it in the first place.

If you didn't believe satan had any intrinsic affect on reality other than as a product of the human mind, then they wouldn't feel compelled to have a satanic fashion show in a church.

If you and the rest of society would just move on from that very shallow concept, those people would have to change their MO to get the reaction they desire.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Well we have participated in creation vs evolution threads and you probably remember me standing on the side of science. I do so with the caveat that science, in many instances, is the best guess that can be shared.

As for people's personal experiences with an entity that can be called "satan" that is personal. I have those types of experiences as well. Still doesn't make the religious story true.

In fact, my experiences have shown me that people will pad out their experiences with the ideas they were taught when young. You telling us what that entity said to you is like chinese whispers.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
OKay, lets see if I can get a simple, straight answer out of you people lest this issue get buried in conflicts of semantics and clever rhetoric whose purpose seems to be to deviate and detract from the topic at hand:

Do you or do you not believe the world's elite perform human sacrifices on children?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall
Whether or not Satan exists is not the issue.

It is what I said.

The point is, these satanists believe in it and they use that to justify the merciless destruction of innocence.

The point there is whether they are satanists or is that just what you are calling them?

Do you really think this young woman had anything to gain by coming forward with this? Do you think her tears are fake?

Who knows?

What about this guy? Think he stood to gain from quitting his six figure salary banking job to spread disinformation? Are his tears of guilt fake as well?

Again, who knows?

There were fakes among the evidence brought forth during the various satanic panics. Tears? Pfft, actors do it all the time.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I have nothing more to say to you. Carry on.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Do you or do you not believe the world's elite perform human sacrifices on children?

Elite seems pretty vague.

Hard to say when we don't really know who you are talking about. I would err on the side of caution, since blanket statements are usually wrong, and say no.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I have nothing more to say to you. Carry on.

Of course not. Why let facts get in the way of a righteous inquisition?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I too, think your question is too vague, but I'll indulge you.

I believe it's happened/happening. But to what degree it goes on within the elite is debatable.

John Podesta seems to be up to his ears in sick stuff like that and I'm sure he's just the tip of the iceberg.

What the hell does it have to do with a tacky fashion show in a church in England? How do you make the connection?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Because the same people behind John "Pedosta" and co. are behind these little stunts. Slowly and steadily they raise the bar, seeding humanities consciousness. Now they are performing inside catholic churches. The audience here is the big giveaway. Strategically placed on their phones with uninterested and apathetic expressions. The message is clear: "Stay distracted. Nothing to see here. It's just satanism". It's called normalization. Expose things slowly and steadily enough, society hardly notices anything at all. Until the point where when people like me try to expose it, it is basically met with: "No big deal. Nothing new. It's just satanism." .

You don't care, as you see this and think "that's all it is". Just people playing dress up. It's the same with pedophilia and the sexualization of children. Like how Victorias Secret creates a childrens lingerie line. Or how the NY Times posts sh1t like this, downplaying the severity and basically sympathizing with sickos:

Pedophilia: A Disorder, Not a Crime

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

But, is podesta elite?

The post above confirms the hunch I had and I'm not surprised that the PG-ness of the thread has come to the surface.

edit on 26-9-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Wrong. I wasn't the one who brought up Podesta. Trying to get my thread shut down eh?

Though to answer your question, he is most definitely a lap dog of the elite.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Because the same people behind John "Pedosta" and co. are behind these little stunts.

Proof?

That's quite a stretch.

You're using this fashion show as an excuse to talk about elite child sacrifice when in fact you have no idea if they are connected. And based on the facts available to us at the current moment there is no way to know.

You don't know whether or not that photo with the teenagers on their phones was staged at all. You're just assuming.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

PG isn't just about podesta. It is the 2016 version of "satanic panic".

Lap dog of the elite does not equal elite. That is a shift in goalposts.

edit on 27-9-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I use my common sense. I look at history, I listen to what people have to say. If many people over many decades have come forward admitting to being victim to satanic ritual abuse in elite circles, that means something. I have also experienced things which you would likely accuse of being faked or hallucinated. I'm convinced there's something to this because I trust my gut. It's happening all over the world. Oddly enough since Trump won, they've been grabbing them by the hundreds. Clinton outright blocked a pedophilia investigation when serving as Secretary; Bailed out a woman arrested for trafficking 33 children out of Haiti. All of whom had families... There's an audio from a suspected pedo site which contains audio of a man tourturing a child. When held up to audio analysis the screaming man's voice is identical to Podesta's. All circumstantial evidence, of course. Though they paint a telling picture. Then I take into account ex CIA agents and even a former head of the FBI admit to this being an epidemic. Something like 50,000 human sacrifices a year in America alone. There have been and may currently be subpoenas against the Vatican which if the accused do not respond will be taken as an admission of guilt. Recently police broke up a massive gay orgy involving the secretary of one of Pope Francis' top advisers.

In the end, it all boils down to; I'm going to take their word and judgement over some Internet forum sleuths.

It's not my job to convince you. If you haven't caught on yet or read the signs, you likely never will until the big fish finally face justice and fry. I know this is real. I don't need your permission to present my perspective. This isn't AboveTopSecretFacts. It was built on the conspiracy platform. Yes, the slogan reads "Deny ignorance", and I believe the facts I've presented are not based in ignorance.

But that's just my word. You can take it or leave it.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Oddly enough since Trump won, they've been grabbing them by the hundreds.

Look up the FBI's Innocent Images Unit. They have been working and busting pedos since the mid 90's. They have thousands of convictions so no, Trump being in office hasn't changed anything.

Clinton outright blocked a pedophilia investigation when serving as Secretary; Bailed out a woman arrested for trafficking 33 children out of Haiti. All of whom had families...

This is true.

There's an audio from a suspected pedo site which contains audio of a man tourturing a child. When held up to audio analysis the screaming man's voice is identical to Podesta's. All circumstantial evidence, of course.

This is false. There is more than one video on that site and in one of them the person taunting the child is visible enough to prove it isn't Podesta.

In the end, it all boils down to; I'm going to take their word and judgement over some Internet forum sleuths.

Internet sleuths are the ones who have brought you the same evidence you are taking as true.

It's not my job to convince you. If you haven't caught on yet or read the signs, you likely never will until the big fish finally face justice and fry. I know this is real. I don't need your permission to present my perspective. This isn't AboveTopSecretFacts. It was built on the conspiracy platform. Yes, the slogan reads "Deny ignorance", and I believe the facts I've presented are not based in ignorance.

But that's just my word. You can take it or leave it.

I'm not just unconvinced. I stand against it. You believing that you are presenting facts without having done the due diligence does show that it is based on ignorance.

edit on 27-9-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I've done the due diligence. Though maybe not based on your fundamental, contemporary drivel. The elite control the narrative. They program you to deny this. If you stand against it you stand against logic and common sense. You either disbelieve the the alternative or not. You fill the latter. The term "conspiracy theorist" was coined by the Nixon regime because too many people questioned the obviously fabricated Kennedy assassination narrative.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join