It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Church Apologizes for Hosting Fashion Show 'Glorifying Satan'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

An Anglican church in London has apologized for allowing a Turkish fashion designer to use its altar as a runway for models who donned outfits with demonic symbolism, including inverted crosses and devil horns, for what was publicized as a satanic fashion show.

"The parish of St Andrew's has always supported London Fashion Week. We took this booking in good faith and were not aware of the content or design before the show took place,"

UK Church Apologizes for Hosting Fashion Show 'Glorifying Satan'

"...(we) were not aware of the content or design before the show took place..."

Yeah. Right.

As if not a single member of the clergy was around when setting all this sh1t up... Nice attempt at saving face though.

Been saying it for a long time, and it seems its becoming more and more apparent; Satanism runs our world, and now they want you to know it.

Just look at this sickening display:

Let's see...

Masonic checkered floor - Check

Masonic compass and square - Check

Masonic G - Check

That's weird, what does Freemasonry and Satanism have to do with one another? I thought there was NOOOOOOO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER AND ANYONE WHO SUGGESTS IS JUST A CONSPIRACY NUT?

Though lets continue...

All seeing eye - Check

Eight sided star/planetary cult worship symbolism - Check

Pyramid symbolism - Check

Reptilian/snake symbolism - Check

Star of David - Check

Didn't think you could pack so much occult imagery into one mural...

Though there's one aspect to this image you may not have noticed, as it's meant to be subliminal: The audience. Notice they're all millennials distracted by their phones. So clearly and strategically planted as this was all set up. What message is this trying to convey, you ask?:

Nothing to see here!

It's only SATANISM

Who cares?

Stay distracted...

SGTreport sums it all up in this brief video:

You don't need to be religious to see it, as now they're just rubbing it in our face. They know you don't care, but now they want you to know:

"We run the show"

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

I would find that horrifying wherever it was held.

The fact it is a church makes it worse.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Replace white guilt with
Gods guilt yadda yadda yadda

( rolls tumbleweed )

link   
Well, at least it was a weekend where members of the church weren't diddling the choir.
Kind of a win, when you think of it.

link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I would find that horrifying wherever it was held.

The fact it is a church makes it worse.

You know I'm pretty strong Christian. I hardly think that's a secret. This stuff turns my stomach.

That being said they have the freedom to do this stuff. What they don't have the freedom to do is disrespect a faith inside its own house like this. Shame on the Church of England. I find it very, very hard to believe they did not know what was coming.

Sure. They may not have known when they booked the show, but with a setup like that one, someone had to have gotten wise to it sooner or later and then they let it proceed.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Those two columns or pillars also have a Masonic connection...I think?

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It really is like having a pig roast in a mosque.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Yes.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

No doubt. But shhhh... Don't let our resident Masons know... They'll think we're crazy for drawing the connection....

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I am supportive of Christians like you. Good people with good values.

I just don't care for proselytizers.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Shhhh! I've a feeling that they already think we're crazy.

Of course, those fashionistas will just say they're being edgy or controversial.
No such thing as bad publicity.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I knew the church was a bunch of hypocrites. All they are is a cult. lol That's why I'm not joining. That's so funny and disturbing.
edit on 23-9-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

But what is a church having anything to do with ''fashion'' at all. Why do they support London Fashion Week. Have they forgotten ''consider the lillies of the field''?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Bunch of losers who think there is such a figure and even bigger losers called Masons - check.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Those colors are simply atrocious.

And the feng shui ... oh my.

edit on 9/23/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
That is a weird Babe...that designer

One thing for sure, she wouldn’t dare do this in Turkey

Erdogan would be in her case something fierce

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Most "Fashion" or what they refer to as "Fashion" is the most disgusting S*** i have ever seen on top of horrendously hideous women they use to parade the S*** around as if anyone will actually want it.

I have no idea how this industry is even a thing but the movie Zoolander to me is spot on.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: ketsuko

I am supportive of Christians like you. Good people with good values.

I just don't care for proselytizers.

You can't stop people from doing the things they shouldn't be by trying to force them to stop.

If you are going to make any headway, you have to convince them that what they are doing isn't working and why. Part of that is by living your own life as an example of what you think things should be, and too many fail in the first bit and still go on to preach about what they aren't doing. I'm not talking about having made your mistakes in the past and than talking about why they were mistakes, but about still actively making those mistakes even while you try to tell others not to make them.

Doing that is only going to lose as many or more than trying to force people to stop what they were doing in the first place.

And all of that is much different than openly discussing the particulars of faith and what you think it means. You can talk about it without it being proselytizing. If I'm discussing something to do with faith, it's not because I think I'm converting people. I don't and I'm not trying to. I'm just having a discussion.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
a reply to: Phage

Most "Fashion" or what they refer to as "Fashion" is the most disgusting S*** i have ever seen on top of horrendously hideous women they use to parade the S*** around as if anyone will actually want it.

I have no idea how this industry is even a thing but the movie Zoolander to me is spot on.

Not into women so skinny you can't tell very easily what gender they are?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You forgot this :

A Christian who is willing to rent his "house of god" for money - check

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join