It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shanna, The She-Devil #1 is On-line

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I was pretty surprised to see this "preview" its 23 pages so really its a full comic.
This book is written and penciled by Frank Cho. Maybe you get his comic strip in your local paper, it is called Liberty Meadows.
I've been wanting to pick this book up for a while now. It came out last week but I haven't been to the comic store yet (probably will go this Sunday).

Anyway enjoy the "preview".
www.milehighcomics.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I read it, Not to bad i was surprised at all the gore, not used to marvel doing that, it has potential i'd like to see where it goes.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is funny actually. Frank Cho had to draw things over nude parts so the book would get a psr rating (equivalent of pg13). They were first going to make the book for the Marvel MAX line (mature readers). Its incredible that the nude parts had to be 'censored' but the guys face can still be ripped off.
I think Frank Cho is doing this run on Shanna for 6 issues then he will be moving on to a huge Marvel project.
Cho has a four year contract with Marvel and he is also working on his creator owned Liberty Meadows.

join