It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world is now not Saturday 9/23/2017

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

On the other hand, your encouraging that people be led away from God is exactly what false prophets do so you are just like this guy in that regard, unless I am misinterpreting what you said.
. People who have no faith mistakenly believe it is always "blind faith" that God never reveals himself to his own, which is a falsehood. Blind faith is just a path to begin from, but when people become self righteous and serve their own will is when these big errors happen. It doesn't happen because of them having had blind faith.

Faith is faith. Belief in something without a shred of evidence to back it up... Otherwise it would not be called faith.

What I am saying is that religion is no different from a faith perspective than this guys faith was about his doomsday claims. Im sure he wholeheartedly believed it.
edit on 24-9-2017 by mrperplexed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Just another false prophet. Date setters always draw a following. This was actually one of the smaller movements I've seen. Just look at what the Millerites and Jehovah's Witnesses have become after so many failed predictions.

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Deuteronomy 18:22

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Elvis_Is_Dead

I only watched Xhamster once or twice...

... a day

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Much media hype on this date.. Anyone who took this seriously was right to do so, given the weight of evidence, assuming you've seen my posts of coarse...

*BTW the sign of revelation was fulfilled yesterday! We have the Red Dragon firmly at the feet of Virgo! I expect it to reveal itself 'proper' any day!

In case you missed it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have my original object in the Vicinity of Libra:

Terral03 concurs this is where His BlackStar is located, as when we pass this alignment, we have our twice yearly alignment quake.

m.youtube.com...

We have the blacked out area near Virgo too, adding to this equation..

Plus our original object as seen from the ISS here:

I have over two years worth of pictures and accounts of this object (see thread above). Most sources are disInfo about Planet X mainstream and alternative I have to say, so beware.

My research confirms we will see a red planet with wings in the sky obviously very soon. I Can see it any evening weather is fair, but we've had months of cloud this summer. But Pics are still coming through, so updates are coming.

Seems like we have same object here, also in Libra:

m.youtube.com...

So at this point usually a debunker tells me these are clouds. So ill preemptively post this triangle planet formation.

One more for luck

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Ahem..THAt appears EVERY 12 years. And GASp the feast of trumpets happens Every year correct? So what does that tell you? If it was a sign of Jesus coming back it would had went off 12 years ago. Astrologers are wrong period. ANyone claiming they know when it will specifically happen is a LIAR. Only God himself knows. You do not.

I also Speculate that God will not come back on that day either since MAN has said it will be on that day eventually.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Did the world end I missed it?

Oh look pretty clouds above

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Did the world end I missed it?

Oh look pretty clouds above

Apparently. Caught me napping as well.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You never know when more disasters will strike, there could be another devastating hurricane, an earthquake like the recent one in Mexico, or North Korea could try and nuke someone.

I take prophets like this guy with a grain of salt.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: darkuniverse

The world really did end on Saturday, but we were all instantly transported to a whole new Earth is a new universe.

I sure hope they put New Zealand in the right place this time....and got the spelling right for those bears books.

edit on 2017/9/26 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join