It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Islam Come From Babylon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Did Islam come from Babylon?

The moon god is not a very popular god with most biblical teachings but did you know that the moon god Nanna/Sin was far more worshiped than most any god of Abrahamic era? Sin [pronounced as seen] was believed to be the father of the sun god and the storm god [Ishkur]. Nanna/Sin is quite old in the literary circles and we can see Nanna/Sin as far back as 2500 B.C.E.

To set the scene of this thread, the time of when the god Sin came into the minds of men was shortly after the flood of Noah in 2105 B.C.E.

The world before the flood of Noah was still enveloped in a canopy of water when God separated the waters and created our firmament. This is known as the antediluvian period and the pre flood people were known as the antediluvians. This antediluvian period lasted for 1655 years till the canopy of water fell to the earth and exposed the second heaven which is where the moon, sun and heavenly host are now.

After the universe became visible to mankind (2105 B.C.E. and the world began to be repopulated is when the god Sin came into existence. As Abram came upon the scene we find that Abram’s father (Terah) was not only the viceroy of Shinar but that he had a business in which he sold gods to the people of his city. Abram was born in 1813 B.C.E. and was the son of a man named Terah who in turn was the second in command of the land of Shinar whose king was Nimrod.

Nanna/Sin was actually the most revered god of the pantheon of gods in Ur at this time and was one of the seven gods that Abram’s father, Terah, sold in his shop of gods to the people of UR. This group included the sky god Anu and his wife Ninhursag, Enlil who was the Sumerian’s king of gods, Enki who was the lord of the abyss and two of Sin’s children. This group was the most popular that Terah sold in his god shop but the most popular of all was the moon god called Nanna/Sin.

As you can see the worship of Nanna/Sin was long before Abram was born. The god Sin had a home base [so to speak] in, of all places, the very same home town as Abram but that is not to say that the god Sin had its headquarters in Abram’s city of Ur or the city of Babylon. Actually Abram was born in the city of Kutha (Aram) and left Kutha (Cutha) in 1743 B.C.E.

Sin was shown as a crescent [moon] to most and also as a sky boat which carried Sin across the sky to others. Also very interesting was that Sin was also known by the appearance of the horns of a bull to others as they saw the bull or calf as fertility [fertile crescent]. Now that you know who this great Babylonian god was, you can start to realize just what Abram came out of. At this time in Abram’s life Nimrod was also regarded as a god to many people but was subservient to the god Sin. Sin was the father of all of the Babylonian gods which also includes the powerful god Marduk.

Marduk was the city god of Babylon and while he was elevated to king of gods in the 18th century, it was actually Sin who the first kings [Amorites] of Babylon recognized as the greatest of them all. Haran was the great center of god Sin the moon god of the Amorites and the various tribes would meet in Haran in the temple of Sin to sacrifice a donkey before reestablishing their treaties and brotherly love. So this perversion of the moon god Sin was in fact embraced by Noah’s great grandson Nimrod and Nimrod’s viceroy Terah. This was the environment that Abram grew into. It is believed by most scholars of the pantheon of the seven gods that Mount Sin [Sinai] was in the wilderness of Sin and was regarded as being the property of the god Sin.

Let’s move on in time to about 1313 B.C.E.. The god Sin has not lost his influence in the minds of men and remains the most powerful god in the Sumerian minds. The Sumerians believed that the god Sin obtained his full glory and power as a full moon appeared and It is believed that The Most High El [God of Moses] chose this time of the full moon as the time to also show His power. As the Hebrews came to the wilderness of Sin in their flight from Egypt, they were exhausted with the need for water and food with the Egyptian forces threatening their very life. They had been traveling for about two months and now they are faced with death. It seems as though Sin in all of his power has defeated the Exodus, and in turn had defeated the Hebrew God EL. We find the Hebrews in rebellion and cursing both Moses and The Most High EL for bringing them here to die of hunger and thirst. God then showed His power over Sin as He then gave them the heavenly bread of manna and the water of Miriam (Moses’ sister).

Being refreshed, the next encounter between God EL and god Sin occurs as the Hebrew’s are gathered in the wilderness of Sin at the base of Sin’s mountain called Sinai. Moses, having gone up to meet The Most High EL., had overstayed the allocated time that the people expected and this was the weakness that Sin had been waiting for. This is when the people reverted back to the god Sin or embraced this powerful god Sin. How did they do this? As Moses had taken much longer than expected in his conference with God and even thought to have perished, the Hebrew’s clamored to Aaron to build the golden calf and replace the God of Moses.

Now it is not told in the Hebrew scriptures why the people demanded a golden calf but it is told in various literature the reason they demanded the god Sin to minster to their needs. There is a long tradition dating back to the 3rd millennium B.C.E. referencing the moon god Sin as the ‘Frisky calf of heaven’ and by that thought it is very likely the golden calf of the Hebrews was none other than the moon god Sin. “Thou shalt have no other gods before me” No wonder God demanded punishment and Moses threw the tablets down in anger. Sin had defeated The Most High El

As Moses and his brother Aaron have died we find the Hebrews under the leadership of Joshua and facing the city of Jericho. This city worshiped the god Sin which at this time was the most powerful god of the Canaanites. Why did the Most High El instruct Joshua to march around Jericho counter clockwise one time only for six days and then seven times on the seventh day? Joshua knew that these occultist had a ritual called Akitu in which the Amorites would march around their fields (counterclockwise) when Sin was at his full and glorious power. This ritual to Sin was to thank him for a prosperous planting and harvest and was performed on each of the spring and fall equinoxes. The ritual originated in Ur which at this time was one of the main cities of Sin and also commemorated the New Year festival to honor the lesser god Marduk.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede
History tells us that Islam came from southern Arabia. We know when it moved out from there and conquered the adjacent lands.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Why did the Most High El instruct Joshua to march around Jericho counter clockwise one time only for six days and then seven times on the seventh day? Joshua knew that these occultist had a ritual called Akitu in which the Amorites would march around their fields (counterclockwise) when Sin was at his full and glorious power.

You ask me, the marching and all the trumpet blowing was cover and distraction while the tunnel was being dug under the wall.

Six days of digging, marching and blowing trumpets. Probably drove both sides nuts. Nowadays one GPS bunker buster would have done the same work in seconds.

As far as where did religion come from isn't as important as what its grown into, a measure of control and deception, an excuse to use false pretext to conquer nations in a false flag war against religious extremism.

In reality, a conquest for resources, territory and power. Babylon in its day was the center of Empire, todays Babylon is New York.

edit on 23-9-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Interesting point of view, I did some quick research about what Islam says about abraham:

"Were ye witnesses when death appeared before Jacob? Behold, he said to his sons: "What will ye worship after me?" They said: "We shall worship Thy Allah and the Allah of thy fathers, of Abraham, Isma'il and Isaac,- the one (True) Allah.To Him we bow (in Islam)." (Quran - Surah Al-Baqara, 133)

"Say ye: "We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah (in Islam)." ( Quran - Surah Al-Baqara, 136)

Lo! Abraham said to his father Azar: "Takest thou idols for gods? For I see thee and thy people in manifest error." (
Surah Al-An‘am, 74)

Conversation between abraham and his father in the quran:

(Also mention in the Book (the story of) Abraham: He was a man of Truth, a prophet. (Surah Maryam, 41)
Behold, he said to his father: "O my father! why worship that which heareth not and seeth not, and can profit thee nothing? (Surah Maryam, 42)

"O my father! to me hath come knowledge which hath not reached thee: so follow me: I will guide thee to a way that is even and straight. (Surah Maryam, 43)

"O my father! serve not Satan: for Satan is a rebel against ((Allah)) Most Gracious. (Surah Maryam, 44)

"O my father! I fear lest a Penalty afflict thee from ((Allah)) Most Gracious, so that thou become to Satan a friend." (Surah Maryam, 45)

(The father) replied: "Dost thou hate my gods, O Abraham? If thou forbear not, I will indeed stone thee: Now get away from me for a good long while!" (Surah Maryam, 46)

Abraham said: "Peace be on thee: I will pray to my Lord for thy forgiveness: for He is to me Most Gracious. (Surah Maryam, 47)

"And I will turn away from you (all) and from those whom ye invoke besides Allah.I will call on my Lord: perhaps, by my prayer to my Lord, I shall be not unblest." (Surah Maryam, 48)

When he had turned away from them and from those whom they worshipped besides Allah, We bestowed on him Isaac and Jacob, and each one of them We made a prophet. (Surah Maryam, 49)

And We bestowed of Our Mercy on them, and We granted them lofty honour on the tongue of truth. (Surah Maryam, 50)

quranindex.net...

Don't all these verses debunk your theory?
edit on 23-9-2017 by Butthurtinflictor because: source

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Everyone knows Islam came from the Devil.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Butthurtinflictor

(Also mention in the Book (the story of) Abraham: He was a man of Truth, a prophet. (Surah Maryam, 41) Behold, he said to his father: "O my father! why worship that which heareth not and seeth not, and can profit thee nothing? (Surah Maryam, 42) "O my father! to me hath come knowledge which hath not reached thee: so follow me: I will guide thee to a way that is even and straight. (Surah Maryam, 43) "O my father! serve not Satan: for Satan is a rebel against ((Allah)) Most Gracious. (Surah Maryam, 44) "O my father! I fear lest a Penalty afflict thee from ((Allah)) Most Gracious, so that thou become to Satan a friend." (Surah Maryam, 45) (The father) replied: "Dost thou hate my gods, O Abraham? If thou forbear not, I will indeed stone thee: Now get away from me for a good long while!" (Surah Maryam, 46) Abraham said: "Peace be on thee: I will pray to my Lord for thy forgiveness: for He is to me Most Gracious. (Surah Maryam, 47) "And I will turn away from you (all) and from those whom ye invoke besides Allah.I will call on my Lord: perhaps, by my prayer to my Lord, I shall be not unblest." (Surah Maryam, 48) When he had turned away from them and from those whom they worshipped besides Allah, We bestowed on him Isaac and Jacob, and each one of them We made a prophet. (Surah Maryam, 49) And We bestowed of Our Mercy on them, and We granted them lofty honour on the tongue of truth. (Surah Maryam, 50)

I have read this many times and it would probably debunk my theology if I believed the Quran. But one of my issues here is the overwhelming evidence that the standard of Islam alone convinces me that the Islamic connection to the god Sin is quite convincing.

"Crescents appearing together with a star or stars are a common feature of Sumerian iconography, the crescent usually being associated with the moon god Sin (Nanna) and the star with Ishtar (Inanna, i.e. Venus), often placed alongside the sun disk of Shamash.[6][7] In Late Bronze Age Canaan, star and crescent moon motifs are also found on Moabite name seals.[8]"

Can this be overlooked?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Islam came from same place Christianity did, Judaism.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The crescents with the star has never been used as a symbol in early islam, the ottomans were the first to use this symbol on their flag.

EARLY MUSLIM COMMUNITY

The early Muslim community did not really have an acknowledged symbol. During the time of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), Islamic armies and caravans flew simple solid-colored flags (generally black, green, or white) for identification purposes. In later generations, the Muslim leaders continued to use a simple black, white or green flag with no markings, writing, or symbolism of any kind.

OTTOMAN EMPIRE

It wasn't until the Ottoman Empire that the crescent moon and star became affiliated with the Muslim world. When the Turks conquered Constantinople (Istanbul) in 1453 CE, they adopted the city's existing flag and symbol. Legend holds that the founder of the Ottoman Empire, Osman, had a dream in which the crescent moon stretched from one end of the earth to the other. Taking this as a good omen, he chose to keep the crescent and make it the symbol of his dynasty. There is speculation that the five points on the star represent the five pillars of Islam, but this is pure conjecture. The five points were not standard on the Ottoman flags, and are still not standard on flags used in the Muslim world today. For hundreds of years, the Ottoman Empire ruled over the Muslim world. After centuries of battle with Christian Europe, it is understandable how the symbols of this empire became linked in people's minds with the faith of Islam as a whole. The heritage of the symbols, however, really is based on links to the Ottoman empire, not the faith of Islam itself.

ACCEPTED SYMBOL OF ISLAM?
Based on this history, many Muslims reject the use of the crescent moon as a symbol of Islam. The faith of Islam has historically had no symbol, and many Muslims refuse to accept what they see as essentially an ancient pagan icon. It is certainly not in uniform use among Muslims. Others prefer to use the Ka'aba , Arabic calligraphy writing, or a simple mosque icon as symbols of the faith..

www.thoughtco.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

a reply to: Seede History tells us that Islam came from southern Arabia. We know when it moved out from there and conquered the adjacent lands.

Quite right and agree but history has not disclosed the coincidences of the standard, black stone, Ka'aba, and circumambulation. I do believe that there is a strong connection of which I have not included in Islam and the god Sin.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I came from Babylon. 11702. Village mid long island south shore.

www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Like all the others, it came from a committee of MEN.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Butthurtinflictor

ACCEPTED SYMBOL OF ISLAM? Based on this history, many Muslims reject the use of the crescent moon as a symbol of Islam. The faith of Islam has historically had no symbol, and many Muslims refuse to accept what they see as essentially an ancient pagan icon. It is certainly not in uniform use among Muslims. Others prefer to use the Ka'aba , Arabic calligraphy writing, or a simple mosque icon as symbols of the faith..

Many Muslims must not be good Muslims if they reject the Imams directives. It seems as though they have changed standards many times in the past. One thing they have not changed is that of their holy shrines and masques which still display the crescent atop their domes.

There is one in particular that is in Saudi Arabia called the Makkah clock Tower which overshadows the Kaaba of the Muslims. Atop of this hotel sits the crescent of Islam and inside of that crescent is a Muslim prayer room. This hotel is of modern technology and not connected to any other than government owned property of Saudi Arabia. Did someone neglect to tell the very same government who controls the Kaaba that the crescent of Sin was obsolete and was a mistake of years past?

Now the reason I insist that this crescent references Islam and the god Sin is simply because the Saudi government owns this hotel with its golden crescent with a Muslim prayer room. Take a google and read about this. There is no mistake of any sort of blame game of the fertile crescent not representing modern Islam. It is a stones throw from the Kaaba in the very city of Mecca and has been host to millions of Muslims. The very same family that controls the Kaaba are the owners of this crescent and they not only influence all of Islam but they control all Islam throughout the world. Islam has changed faces throughout history but has not as yet broke away from their old gods.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

Islam came from same place Christianity did, Judaism. Text

There is no truth in that at all. Judaism came from the The Most High El while Christianity came from His Begotten Son Jesus. Islam came from neither The Most High EL nor His Begotten Son Jesus. Islam came from a procreated human and his god Allah.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Being that my thread is really messed up and computer on the fritz, I will try to post the second and third pages of
Did Islam Come From Babylon - Part two

Marduk was the city god of Babylon and while he was elevated to king of gods in the 18th century, it was actually Sin who the first kings [Amorites] of Babylon recognized as the greatest of them all. Haran was the great center of god Sin the moon god of the Amorites and the various tribes would meet in Haran in the temple of Sin to sacrifice a donkey before reestablishing their treaties and brotherly love.
So this perversion of the moon god Sin was in fact embraced by Noah’s great grandson Nimrod and Nimrod’s viceroy Terah. This was the environment that Abram grew into. It is believed by most scholars of the pantheon of the seven gods that Mount Sin [Sinai] was in the wilderness of Sin and was regarded as being the property of the god Sin.

The god Sin is believed to have gained his full power on a full moon and a full moon is most generally midway in the month. As the moon became in its full glory at about the 15th of the month,

Let’s move on in time to about 1313 B.C.E.. The god Sin has not lost his influence in the minds of men and remains the most powerful god in the Sumerian minds. It is believed that The Most High El [God of Moses] chose this time of the full moon as the time to also show His power. As the Hebrews came to the wilderness of Sin, they were exhausted with the need for water and food and the Egyptian forces threatening their very life. They had been traveling for about two months and now they are faced with death. It seems as though Sin in all of his power has defeated the Exodus, and in turn had defeated the Hebrew God EL. We find the Hebrews in rebellion and cursing both Moses and The Most High EL for bringing them here to die of hunger and thirst. God then showed His power over Sin as He then gave them the heavenly bread of manna and the water of Miriam (Moses’ sister).

Being refreshed the next encounter between God and Sin occurs as the Hebrew’s are gathered in the wilderness of Sin at the base of Sin’s mountain called Sinai. Moses, having gone up to meet The Most High EL., had overstayed the allocated time that the people expected and this was the weakness that Sin had been waiting for. This is when the people reverted back to the god Sin or embraced this powerful god Sin. How did they do this? As Moses had taken much longer than expected in his conference with God and even thought to have perished, the Hebrew’s clamored to Aaron to build the golden calf.

Now it is not told in the Hebrew scriptures why the people demanded a golden calf but it is told in various literature the reason they demanded the god Sin to minster to their needs. There is a long tradition dating back to the 3rd millennium B.C.E. referencing the moon god Sin as the ‘Frisky calf of heaven’ and by that thought it is very likely the golden calf of the Hebrews was none other than the moon god Sin. “Thou shalt have no other gods before me” No wonder God demanded punishment and Moses threw the tablets down in anger. Sin had defeated The Most High El

As Moses and his brother Aaron have died we find the Hebrews under the leadership of Joshua and facing the city of Jericho. This city worshiped the god Sin which at this time was the most powerful god of the Canaanites. Why did the Most High El instruct Joshua to march around Jericho counter clockwise one time only for six days and then seven times on the seventh day? Joshua knew that these occultist had a ritual called Akitu in which the Amorites would march around their fields (counterclockwise) when Sin was at his full and glorious power. This ritual to Sin was to thank him for a prosperous planting and harvest and was performed on each of the spring and fall equinoxes. The ritual originated in Ur which at this time was one of the main cities of Sin and also commemorated the New Year festival to honor the lesser god Marduk.

Once again we see that God waited for Sin [the moon god] to reach his full power on the 15th of the month. The battle would be Jericho and against the moon god Sin once again. The Most High El waited till Sin had reached his full power on the 15th day and then ordered Joshua to mock Jericho and their ritual of Jericho. God led Joshua to attack Sin during the first full moon of the New Year. Jericho was the Canaanites strongest god at this time and here is the first we see in biblical tales of a battle being waged in this manner. Joshua began his taunting and mimicking the ritual of Akitu as God had instructed. The circumambulation of Jericho began as the Hebrews were led by the priests and ark of God. Once a day did the Hebrews circumambulate Jericho for six days and then seven times they did circumambulate Jericho on the seventh day. As the trumpet sounded to finish the task is when the walls of this Jericho fell

By Joshua’s army taking seven days in mocking the great god Sin by marching around the city and preventing the Amorites from their ritual of Akitu, they demonstrated to the Amorites the challenge of their God being stronger and the challenge for them to fight the Hebrew’s Most High El. The Most High EL chose the very same full moon of the god Sin to mock this ritual and then destroy the ones who worshiped Sin. This God did as on the seventh day and the seventh circumambulation of Jericho the city walls crumbled and Jericho was decimated. God once again mocked the god Sin by firstly preventing their ritual and then destroying them.

This continuous conflict between the Sumerian gods and The Most High EL is the entire purpose of why certain battles must involve complete destruction of certain peoples. After Jericho was decimated was when God took the manna and the water of Miriam from the Hebrews and they ate and drank from the land of Canaan. There are many who are left with the impression that the Hebrew God was blood thirsty and unjustly cruel without realizing that this was a necessity to save the children of His chosen seed. We can realize that all stories have a purpose in the bible and that God does not simply lust for blood as so many perverted opinions tell us.

We now come to the question of whether the god of Islam was spawned from the god Sin. Let’s realize that Islam is centered in the land of the moon god Sin (wilderness of Sin) and its temple called the Kaaba is located in the nation of the moon god Sin (Saudi Arabia). Was that Ka’aba the temple of only one god or was it the center of many gods?

The temple of Sin and his family of lesser gods has existed in Ka’aba for hundreds if not thousands of years and is located in the wilderness of Sin and in the nation of the Saudi family. The temple of the god Sin (Ka’aba) is controlled by this same family and is the very same shrine that is worshiped today by Islam.

The Black-stone of the Ka’aba became the central shrine in Islam. It was one of the many stones of which were in the Ka’aba which were the gods of the pagans. The Black Stone which was venerated in pre Islamic times was kissed by these pagan worshipers. Muhammad did not completely abolish Idol worship as he adopted this shrine to suite his rendition of his god.. He made the Black Stone stay and allowed people to continue the practice of kissing the stone.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Did Islam come From Babylon - Part three

This is the same pre-Islamic pagan stone that Muslims kiss today during Hajj and Umrah. Many historians believe that the black stone which is now seen in the Mecca Kaaba was a pagan deity called ‘Al-Lat’, one of the three daughters of Allah, the Pagan moon-god. She was once venerated as a cubic rock at Ta’if in Arabia.

Most people are well aware of the liturgy of Islam and its progenitor Muhammad but now the question is where was Nanna/Sin when Muhammad was on his killing spree? Did Muhammad cleanse the Kaaba of this moon god or did it survive the onslaught of the man who claimed to be instructed by the angel Gabriel?

It is said that prior to Muhammad conquering his enemies that he threw out well over 300 gods from the Mecca Kaaba that Abram supposedly built. This Kaaba was a worshiping center for the hundreds of gods of these Arabic people who used the same structure for their assorted gods.

The black stone was just one of these many gods of the Kaaba and it was venerated by those who kissed it as being their god but all in all it was not above the Father of all gods which was the great god Sin.

Why then if Muhammad cleansed the Kaaba of well over 300 gods did he not throw Sin and his black meteorite out with the bad gods? Was it simply that he still worshiped Sin and the meteorite? The black meteorite predates Muhammad and was venerated by many cultists who kissed it in reverence to their salvation. Why then was kissing this rock not stopped?

Another question that is not clear which is that of the ritual of Akitu of the Amorites of Ur [Babylonians]. Was this ritual likened to the ritual of circumambulation of the Kaaba in Mecca? The Quran is quiet on all of this and if it is so important why then is it not foremost in their sacred book? Why is this ritual controlled by one house of Saud? Why are only certain people allowed to enter the Kaaba? Why are all Muslims urged to visit the Kaaba at least once in their lifetime? But still the most important question is why is this not in the Quran?

Here we see the ritual of kissing a pagan rock which all evidence leads to the preexisting worship of the great god Sin who dwells in his land and nation of Sin, which exists today among millions of dedicated worshipers. In this very ritual today we also see the millions of worshipers mimicking the ritual of Akitu while marching counterclockwise about a shrine which they admit is pre Islamic and in the very same likeness of their predecessors who in times past honored the god Sin.

Now it is possible there this black meteorite predated Muhammad and that it existed in the pre Islamic Kaaba and was worshiped by kissing it by the subjects of Sin. It is located in the land of the moon god Sin and is now controlled by the Saud family of Sin who in turn controls the entire ritual of circumambulation the Kaaba of Muhammad.
In the final evaluation of this cult is that of their standard (flag). That standard is the final tribute to the moon god Sin. That flag waves proudly to show the standard of the god Sin as its purpose.
Crescents appearing together with a star or stars are a common feature of Sumerian iconography, the crescent usually being associated with the moon god Sin (Nanna) and the star with Ishtar (Inanna, i.e. Venus), often placed alongside the sun disk of Shamash.[6][7] In Late Bronze Age Canaan, star and crescent moon motifs are also found on Moabite name seals.[8]
Unquote
Source Wikipedia
Of the three major religions of this world, which of the three have the flag of Sin?
Of the three major religions of this world, which one has the ritual of circumambulating?
Of the three major religions of this world, which one has the ritual of kissing a rock or showing reverence to a rock?
Has this shown the likeness of Islam with that of the god Sin?
I apologize for this messed up thread and hope to not have it happen again.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The devil is the evil leader of a rebellion against God.
So he is rebellion and chaos but want's his own kingdom, want's to be God himself - A house Divided can not stand as Jesus pointed out when he was accused of casting devil's out by the power of a devil, i.e. Satan would not divide his own house the point being Jesus was casting out devil's by his own authority that of the Son of God and not of any devil.

So that statement leads directly into this information.
shoebat.com...
In 1700 BC a babylonian deity called Allah was worshiped as the God of Violence (War and Chaos and spiritual corruption) and Revolution (Rebellion).
Which of course sound's exactly like the same resume of the Devil - probably because it is.
Like the Devil he led a rebellion of the lower God's - Angel's against the high God and many followed him after being persuaded by him, remember the name's change but the story is the same as that of the Hebrew belief in many respects, therefore Alla or Allah as he is now known is actually Satan the leader of the rebellion, his demon's are the cast down lower god's that sided with him, actually not god's but fallen Angel's, workers of heaven whom were convinced by him to turn against there creator and king.

There is also if you read that page link's to Allat a feminine version of Allah and through that to Goddess of lust - fertility etc which bring's you back to the black moon stone vulva idol on the Kaaba which Muslim's believe touching is a blessing when they perform the Hadge, this touching with there hand's is then passed to other's when they return whom wish to share in this blessing, of course we could then argue that is accepting the mark of the beast.

It also goes further than that, the Muslim words which are worn on there arm's, or heads and used by them on there flag's are also identical to the coin Green for Six Theescore and Six which of course is the number of the beast.

Here is an image, on the top is the Islamic text for "In the name of Allah" which we now know mean's in the name of the rebellion against the true God.
And below is the Coin Greek for 666.
shoebat.com...
shoebat.com...
redmoonrapture.com...

It is also interesting to note that Mecca is almost exactly 666 miles from Jerusalem as the crow flies.

Sorry as I read the rest of the thread I saw you have already gone over this.

edit on 23-9-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

It would have, if it did, but it didn't so it hasn't.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I enjoyed the OP. SnF

In America we use the Gregorian calendar, a calendar based on the time when Jesus was born. If our calendar has not been corrupted, the year AD 2010 would mean that Jesus was born 2,010 years ago. (I happen to believe he was born in 5 B.C). Any date before that is BC. Any date after is A.D. "Anno Domin" which is Latin for "in the year of our Lord", meaning the year since our Lord was born.

The Jews use a different calendar system based on the creation of the world....so 2010 AD is 5770 AM (Anno Moundi). If the Jewish calendar is not corrupt this means the world was created (with life) 5,770 years ago.

When we add all the dates from Adam to Noah's flood from the fifth chapter of Genesis, then the flood happened 1,656 years AFTER creation. On the Jewish calender that would be year 1656 AM. Using the book of Jasher, we learn that the Exodus from Egypt was 2,448 years after creation or 2448 AM. This leaves a time period of 792 years from Noah's flood to the Exodus from Egypt under Moses. Since no one knows exactly when the flood occurred on the BC calender the Jewish calender is to be used.

The Exodus is thought to have been around about 1453 BC and the flood about 2500 BC, give or take 100 years.

Birth of Abraham 1948 AM

Fall of Tower of Babel 1993 AM

Noah had three sons - Shem, Ham and Japheth.

Shem and his descendants are responsible for: Arab nations, Chins, India, Iran, Iraq/Babylon, Israel, and the Kurds.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

So that statement leads directly into this information. shoebat.com...

Thank you LABTECH767 for that information. Last night I read it several times and it was full of reference material that I will look at later. Very well presented with a lot of knowledge. Thanks again ---

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

The Jews use a different calendar system based on the creation of the world....so 2010 AD is 5770 AM (Anno Moundi). If the Jewish calendar is not corrupt this means the world was created (with life) 5,770 years ago.

Exactly correct. The Jewish Time Line Encyclopedia tells us that Adam and the universe was created 3760 B.C.E. That seems simple enough till we start to examine the antediluvian period and realize that the canopy of water which this world was engulfed in from the creation of the firmament, was that water which fell upon this world in the flood of Noah. The flood of Noah is stated as being in 2105 B.C.E. which would mean that for about 1655 years this world could not have seen the heavenly host as we see it now. That canopy of water would have prevented this world to have seen the universe for 1655 years or until the water fell.

Now that seems reasonable till we once again question just how did Noah tell time without seeing the heavenly host? There is very strong evidence that Noah measured a year by one equinox instead of two equinox's. That sounds ridiculous to almost all Torah scholars but there are some Torah scholars that are beginning to question that very hypothesis. After reading several papers on this, I am very interested in more research of the antediluvian world.

Being in a closed environmental world, Noah would not have experienced the seasonal changes that we experience today. He would have also experienced a more uniform and pleasant life without severe weather or dependency on rain to grow his harvest. So what would be his source in measuring time? Almost all Torah scholars agree that it was length of daylight that determined time but all do not agree as to exactly how this was measured. Noah could see the light of the sun and probably could measure the position of the sun even though it would be very densely visible. So the debate continuous with more and more people getting involved in this debate.

So what is the purpose of this debate? The point of interest is to correct the dates of creation if there is error. If Noah used only one equinox instead of two then those 1655 years from creation to the flood would actually be about 827 years from creation to the flood. Then we could also realize that the antediluvian would not have lived great lifespans but more in line of what we live today. This then would throw the entire Torah into a frenzy of error and even effect the NT drastically.

I thank you for letting me bend your ear a bit. You do understand that this is one way to discredit the bible. Satan has a lot of tricks left.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join