It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im stalked tortured in dreams last 2 nights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So two nights ago im with friends from high school.
We were partying in some wierd place. All of a sudden im hit in the hand by metal. I could feel my hand go numb. I started pulling out long metal wires and could feel the sting through my flesh.

Lastnight.
Same friends but they kept stealing things from me. I confronted them and they denied knowing anything in an obvious manner. So i follow them around and start to notice they talk telepathicly. And they have viewscreens in their brains as the dream interpreted that. All of a sudden time slows down, i look to the right i see a flash and pillar of smoke..a nuke went off but i ended up running quickly to a friends luxury bomb shelter. Where a bunch of them were there admitting they took my things.
They said the nuke was meant for me and their technology saved me.

Now in real life back in 2010-2011 i heard the devil lob realistic sounding nukes at me for months. It went on so long i started to delusion myself we were being attacked. I had to go in for treatment.

Im being harrassed in waking and dream world.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

I am so sorry you are suffering. Please get professional help asap. This has to be agony for you.
I know it must feel real but believe me it's not. Your mind is failing you right now just like a fever from a bad flu. Just get somewhere now-even the hospital if you need to-you are suffering and there is help-go. Will be thinking of you.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Wow you are #ing nuts 👍

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Helpful NOT

Why comment on a post if you've nothing but name calling and derision to add?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Are you now, or have you recently engaged in any occult practices? Do you seem to have an occult ability without the use of incantations or props? You don't have to answer that, but I wonder if you have gotten the attention of something evil.

Other wise, my conspiracy side might believe that your mind is being manipulated electronically, or are at least effected by electro-magnetic fields you are being exposed to somehow.

Outside of that you may be having mental issues from some disease or a past head injury. If it were happening to me, I'd be pretty paranoid no matter what the cause of these things.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I had hyper dreams for the last couple of days too. Sick. I thought it was the Licorice added to my usual herbal combo of Vervain, Bay Tree, Lemon Balm, etc... but now I'm suspecting the Sun - CME released on the far side of the Sun and quiet geomagnetic conditions. The field/astral plane - (you call it) we share is less disturbed.
You just need to calm down your mind with a little help of herbs, B-vitamins. Let's start with some (wild) Hops tea and only slowly move to stronger ones/mixtures.
Can you share some parts of your special diet? Something unusual like hidden mao inhibittors you have no idea about? Any drugs besides coffee?
a reply to: anotherside

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Wow you are #ing nuts 👍
getting gift cards for harrassment? I heard from a stalker whistleblower they get paid in gift cards by the shadow organisation.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Are you now, or have you recently engaged in any occult practices? Do you seem to have an occult ability without the use of incantations or props? You don't have to answer that, but I wonder if you have gotten the attention of something evil.

Other wise, my conspiracy side might believe that your mind is being manipulated electronically, or are at least effected by electro-magnetic fields you are being exposed to somehow.

Outside of that you may be having mental issues from some disease or a past head injury. If it were happening to me, I'd be pretty paranoid no matter what the cause of these things.
its a mind manipulation. Im on a antipsychotic "medication" and this all started 2009. Until then i barely dreamed. Had no voices except for a few times that was my first name called out. I make electronic music and used to get loud when i heard. But this started at 33 in 2009.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
what's the point of making a thread and ignoring those who invested an energy to answer?

that's crazy
edit on 28/9/2017 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

edit on 28/9/2017 by PapagiorgioCZ because: filled out

new topics

top topics

join