It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-BOYCOTT NFL teams whose players refuse to stand for the National Anthem

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I compensate by being able to CAMO UP and AIMING very well ,myself.
HELL no.
You are endangering officers who rely on you for foot pursuit.
THINKING must also be considered . I could tell about a guy ,by how he treats animals, if he isn't big city or has a phobia.
I strongly suggest ALL police learn facial interrogation.

edit on 25-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'll ask it again.. how does disrespecting the national anthem protest police brutality? Not to mention it's a race thing. Police brutality has zero to do with the national anthem... NFL players do not have freedom of speech at work either.. hence obscene end zone celebrations.. it's bull crap folks another left wing racist action, those of us that think it's wrong and use common sense are labeled right wing nuts. Anything normal in 2017 is predicated as right wing and makes you a racist.. it's crazy...
edit on 25-9-2017 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
I'll ask it again.. how does disrespecting the national anthem protest police brutality? Not to mention it's a race thing. Police brutality has zero to do with the national anthem... NFL players do not have freedom of speech at work either.. hence obscene end zone celebrations.. it's bull crap folks another left wing racist action, those of us that think it's wrong and use common sense are labeled right wing nuts. Anything normal in 2017 is predicated as right wing and makes you a racist.. it's crazy...

NFL players do not have freedom of speech at work either.

Says who? You?

Do you own the NFL? No?

Have you read what the Commissioner of the NFL has said? No?

No, those of you who think it's "wrong," for American citizens to exercise their Constitutional rights are enemies of freedom, and to America.

Get over it. It's what happens when you whine and complain about others exercising their Constitutionally protected freedoms.

This isn't safe space-Merica, get over it. You WILL be offended. Again - get over it.

Constituional rights trump snowflakes feelings.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I guess the mods are being choosy with this thread topic on how many there can be existing, so I'll post it here:

Full disclosure, I don't own NFL paraphernalia and maybe watch three Lions games a year. So i can't play the "I'll never watch/buy again card."

However, given the strange hypocrisy and programming (no pun intended) I thought I would share some things that make me literally laugh out loud at over privileged athletes and their misguiding of soft minded people.

Kneeling

Kneeling is a basic human position where one or both knees touch the ground. It is used as a resting position, during childbirth and as an expression of reverence and submission. While kneeling, the angle between the legs can vary from zero to widely splayed out, flexibility permitting. It is common to kneel with one leg and squat with the other leg

Merriam-Webster Definition

to position the body so that one or both knees rest on the floor The prisoners were ordered to kneel. :to fall or rest on the knees She kneeled on the floor next to the child.

Interesting. Kneeling is an act of submission or subservience. Also, in monarchies, but I digress.

F.D.R. quote:

We, too, born to freedom, and believing in freedom, are willing to fight to maintain freedom. We, and all others who believe as deeply as we do, would rather die on our feet than live on our knees.

“It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.”

― Emiliano Zapata

Just some quick notations on not too distant past history on kneeling.

So, how is kneeling heroic? How is it anything opposite of cowardice, given the sources?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Jon Snow Bent the knee........ I always thought it was a weird protest posture.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

You missed my point.. to busy trying to bite and poison me.

No they don't have freedom of speech, all end zone celebrations are not allowed.. Lol any disrespectful celebration is against the rules.... Oh the irony indeed..

I hope you feel better buddy, more and more people these days sound like enemies and not friends.....

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Sitting would be more appropriate.

link   
a reply to: pavil

You continue to argue a point that I've not disputed.

You don't know the terms of individual contracts. You don't know what a payout would be if a player were dismissed by an owner for a non-offense.

Your last section points this out. THat's what I've said.

You don't know the terms of individual contracts. Some might require a pay out. Some might not.

link   

See monarchy. I mentioned it.

He was submitting....in a few ways!

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Gryphon66

No ,It's their choices and many aren't even citizens.
Its just a deliberate insult to me as a "RIGHT WING "vet in support of BLM thugs I'd KILL myself if I got the chance,who cares what they are covered in SKIN WISE,whites are COOL to get whacked in that category too.
and as is NOMINAL for emo civilian ideology it doesn't CHANGE a damn thing.
NOT police screening or training which are the issues that must be faced in order to correct( or better yet repositioned off the streets)wackball cops who require violent control.

Gotcha. Thanks Cav!

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

The NFL picks and chooses what it wants to enforce of it's rules. That's been shown numerous times.

Nobody has asked the obvious question...What would Jesus do?

Actually, I can answer that...

He's not watching CFL?

Who does?
Stars for the both of you!

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This is not about free speech. Soldiers fought and died in wars for the country and the flag to be respected. The flag was never meant for a tool of freedom loving Americans to disrespec and burn. Those are acts done by anti americans and people who have no lkve for the country. Kneeling during the anthem is a fully intended disrespect of the flag, it's not protest. These people are not proud of the country and thus do no respect it or it's flag. It's not hard to figure out. According to their leader the flag represents a country that oppresses black and brown people.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

No they don't have freedom of speech, all end zone celebrations are not allowed.. Lol any disrespectful celebration is against the rules.... Oh the irony indeed..

I hope you feel better buddy, more and more people these days sound like enemies and not friends.....

Players were fined for wearing patriotic cleats and cleats tributing 911.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Stormdancer777

A rare star from me to you.

well ty

star back at ya

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: luthier

I compensate by being able to CAMO UP and AIMING very well ,myself.
HELL no.
You are endangering officers who rely on you for foot pursuit.
THINKING must also be considered . I could tell about a guy ,by how he treats animals, if he isn't big city or has a phobia.
I strongly suggest ALL police learn facial interrogation.

Yet this discussion is buried. And look at the lack of stars.

Generally people like to be squeezed into boxes on their own.

Your either anti cop or pro cop. Forget about trying to make things better, it's either already perfect or they are complete monsters.

I have spent thousands of hours 10's of thousands on hand to hand and also reading body movement. Yet I know all forms of training to be sharp require maintenance.

A good scope is great but if you forgot how to adjust it from lack of use it does not do much good.

Even tactical awareness requires maintenance to be sharp.

If I was a trash man like a cop I would want to be pretty dang sharp.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Has anyone been watching Trump's twitter feed.

This dude is unhinged lol.

He is absolutely INFURIATED at the amount of backlash he's received.

Bahahahahahahaha.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I'll take what Roger Goodell has to say regarding policies in his company than what you have to say, if I'm being honest.

I'm feeling quite swell. Watching anti-American freedom and Constituion hating snowflakes melt at the sign of peaceful protest has left me cheesing all day.

Oh, and I just checked out Donald's twitter feed and that kept that grin in place.

Our president is an absolute buffoon.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Bahahahahahahaha.

Yep, a Trump teeet triggered the snowflakes again. This is actually been good for him. Majority of NFL fans agree with him. The backlash is mainly from people who hate him anyway.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Roger Goodell treats his players like criminals. Innocent until proven guilty. He statement was the typical pandering you'd expect.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Bahahahahahahaha.

Yep, a Trump teeet triggered the snowflakes again. This is actually been good for him. Majority of NFL fans agree with him. The backlash is mainly from people who hate him anyway.

You DO know that saying something makes it so, right? Do I need to show you what the Patriots owner that gave him a mil. had to say about this? Fantasyland. Not for just Disneyland anymore. @@

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join