It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-BOYCOTT NFL teams whose players refuse to stand for the National Anthem

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I know exactly what you mean.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Doesn't it bother anyone that Trump has attacked players kneeling harder than he has the Nazis in Charlottesville?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: intrepid

Yeah, you don't know nothing about the UK ... or being a subject thereof (technically) DO YA?
Well pardon me ... didn't know Canada is part of the U.K. www.city-data.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught9966
Doesn't it bother anyone that Trump has attacked players kneeling harder than he has the Nazis in Charlottesville?

Did it bother you when Obama attacked the police harder than he did the criminals in Saint Louis, Baltimore, etc?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The NFL in recent years has received 7 billion dollars in US taxpayer money. Boycotting the games will not hurt the NFL anymore than restricting sales to North Korea will hurt Kim Jong. The players and the bosses and owners and stockholders of NFL teams will be just fine.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Did it bother you when Obama attacked the police harder than he did the criminals in Saint Louis, Baltimore, etc?

Really so he publicly stated that he wanted police fired? Show these quotes that he attacked the police.
edit on 25-9-2017 by Onslaught9966 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Freedom of speech, in your mind, stops at the Presidency then!? Plenty of people agree with Trump.You realize Trump won the Presidency, right?
edit on 25-9-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
you all should be in church anyway,

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

A rare star from me to you.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Really so he publicly stated that he wanted police fired? Show these quotes that he attacked the police.

Yes he did.

He did more than that, he dismantled entire police departments.

Do your own research. Maybe you will learn something.
edit on 25-9-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I'm here for you, Third Eye.

Stick with me kid and I'll show ya the world.

link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Spouting media stuff?

First off I vote libertarian. If I see an R or D I generally just check the opposite box as protest lately...

Antifa type stuff? I have literally made fun of them since they surfaced...I have made fun of the Berkley kids who can't stand to hear someone like Ben Shapiro who is really just a conservative...

Lol. It's hard to argue with someone with no identity politics huh?
Well Kudos to being Libetarian but I digress, I just heard a montage on radio of all the little sound bites of the lemming media people griping and cricislng Trump,.. yah it sounds just like what I said it was. All of that being said, there are a number of different branches of Libertarian.... which branch do you identify with? Also Antifa = anti fascist ..... but maybe BLM is closer to this one being they protest the police and LEO.
edit on 25-9-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

link   

The rules are found on pages A62-63 of the league’s game operations manual:
The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.
During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.

Gotta Love the mental gymnastics of the NFL. They are sticklers for following the rules they laid out yet totally ignore this one.

The NFL is the only place where you can get 32 multi Billionaires to run an Organization as a non profit......... How many people did they need to bribe for that one?

link   

Yes he did.

Real meaning - you can't find any.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught9966

I.e. he can't prove or back up anything.

link   
a reply to: Onslaught9966

Great minds.

link   
originally posted by: pavil

The rules are found on pages A62-63 of the league’s game operations manual:
The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.
During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.

The key word in that is SHOULD, not they have to.

link   
a reply to: pavil

Did you notice that the rules changed this season?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Yes he did.

Real meaning - you can't find any.

Real meaning - Facebook already told you how to feel about the issue so you never bothered to actually do any research.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Real meaning - Facebook already told you how to feel about the issue so you never bothered to actually do any research.

I.e....I tried again but can't find anything, so I am going to try insult to hide that fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join