It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-BOYCOTT NFL teams whose players refuse to stand for the National Anthem

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

But they're so easy to mock, with their Trump merch and everything.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

But they're so easy to mock, with their Trump merch and everything.

As are kneeling millionaires discussing how hard their lives are.

Or jet setting celebs walking in air conditioned carpet telling us about global warming.

Hell, even you and me are easy to mock.

You with your nerdy science knowledge.

Me with my freakish good looks.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Well, it sure is working out so far as I can see! Sure hope you don't spend all the time sulking about his daily tweets. In case you did not know, it is all by design. He is not the only one using his twitter account no matter what the establishment says. It is a team working on a weekly schedule, and Trump occasionally throws some random spitfire in there.

This is the new age, and it will be something even newer on 2024! Probably VR direct feed announcements with the next President speaking directly to your brain!

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I don't see them doing that.

Or jet setting celebs walking in air conditioned carpet telling us about global warming.
In their PV powered homes, driving their Teslas. I hate them.

You with your nerdy science knowledge.
Aw, shucks.

Easy for you to say.

edit on 9/23/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Sure hope you don't spend all the time sulking about his daily tweets.

Trump supporters spend all the time sulking about Obama and Hillary as if they're relevant today.
Sorry.
*Bows out*

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I don't see them doing that.

In their PV powered homes, driving their Teslas. I hate them.

Easy for you to say.

Sure they are.

LeBron had a racist word painted on his gate to his mansion, he talked about as a black man he will never be equal, and brought up emmitt till.

Bennett that kneels from Seattle discussed how he was obviously profiled by police for stopping him after the mayweathr fight (or something like that).

These people are millionaires that have it better than 99percent of people in this country, but must focus on how victimized they are.

Celebs driving teslas, that's funny. I guess that offsets their private jets.

Yes it's easy for me to say i am too good looking.

Of course I have poor vision and enjoy people with a little meat on their bones.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
enjoy people with a little meat on their bones.

mmmmm... meat!

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

These people are millionaires that have it better than 99percent of people in this country, but must focus on how victimized they are.
You mean they point out that their race is treated differently, and always has been in this country. Or should they just shut up about their experiences?

Seems they've been getting some support from their white team mates. I just may watch tomorrow to see how this develops. Since the world didn't end, and all.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

SOME.

SOME very fine people on both sides.

NOT ALL...and definitely not the nazi larpers.

Who do you think you are fooling?

I love the hypocritical leftist double standard though.

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

And some, I assume, are good people.

When Trump specifoed the examples of bad illegal immigrants and then followed up with saying some are good people, the left and their lapdog media falesly claims the President said all Mexicans were crimiinal rapists, even though he clearly stated some are good people.

They ignored the "some" and applied it to none.

Then when Trump says there were SOME good people on both sides of the protest/riots, after clearly listing bad ones, the leftists and their lapdog media applies "some" to all.

edit on 23-9-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Or should they just shut up about their experiences?

That's pretty much the gist of this thread and elsewhere.
Oh sorry. I'll leave.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Some.

Ok, so most of the Mexicans are not good. Is that what he meant? He assumes most of them are rapists but some aren't?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

This is what you call “working out” ???

Your expectations were even lower than mine then.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I just may watch tomorrow to see how this develops. Since the world didn't end, and all.

Me too, since we're all still kicking it. Thanks for all you said here. Truly.

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You mean they point out that their race is treated differently, and always has been in this country. Or should they just shut up about their experiences?

Seems they've been getting some support from their white team mates. I just may watch tomorrow to see how this develops. Since the world didn't end, and all.

Yes we know. Everything is racist, LeBron has it so bad.

Oh check it out, Jason whitlock, a black journalist called out LeBron for his victimization narrative.

Apparently the skin color of those commenting matters to you.

Of course the world didn't end.

Not only have I not said I was really bothered by these protests, I actually made a thread last year applauding kaepernick,, because even though I think he is wrong, he took ACTION and gave millions to a good cause.

To me this action outweighs any words he says.

Funny how some people say that it shouldn't be about race, and others feel that everyone of a certain race are and have always been treated differntly.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

He does not need to assume some are rapists.

That is well established fact.

Over 80% of women reported being raped by their companions while illegaly crossing the border. Trump even clarified that he was referring to this study published by Huff Po.

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I predict we see players from coast-to-coast kneeling tomorrow.

Bets?

I don't bet. But if I did, I'd bet that a lot of kneeling would happen tomorrow, too.

Everyone's been chiming in now, from the CEO of the Green Bay Packers (HERE) & the owner of the Miami Dolphins (HERE) to the NFL's Commissioner Roger Goodell (HERE), who said the following:

The NFL and our players are at our best when we help create a sense of unity in our country and our culture. There is no better example than the amazing response from our clubs and players to the terrible natural disasters we've experienced over the last month. Divisive comments like these demonstrate an unfortunate lack of respect for the NFL, our great game and all of our players, and a failure to understand the overwhelming force for good our clubs and players represent in our communities.

A lot of athletes have been chiming in too (HERE), including Lebron's epic burn of Trump in support of his rival Steph Curry (who was uninvited from going to the White House this morning by Trump during his current sports-related twitter meltdown). For those who missed it, here's what Lebron tweeted (HERE):

U bum @StephenCurry30 already said he ain't going! So therefore ain't no invite. Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!

I stopped participating in this thread because I have other things to do irl. But I had to slide back in & post this because that dude has reinvigorated the Left like Hillary never could lol. We have a petty fool in office who's still getting in twitter feuds with celebs, even though our country just got smashed by several major hurricanes in a row. Has he really never learned what priorities are? Is this really how the "Leader of the Free World" should act? We could be getting invaded by mammoth sized intergalactic space gerbils & this dude would be busy aggressively tweeting against Floyd Mayweather for beating up Conor McGregor lol. This dude's a joke.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I want to see the country come together.

But it doesn't seem to be in the carda, and many on the left are just as if not more responsible than trump.

But if you are rooting for the left, be careful what you wish for with this kneeling.

I think most people are tired of it and the constant drum beat of idenity politics, and an increase of that may lead to more right leaning people winning elections.

But we shall see.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You talk about double standards ... and then you believe the most absurd things.

When did Trump make the “all good people” comment?

Why that would be right after Grand Wizard David Duke reminded him who put him in office.

Give us all a break.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Enlightened servant you have truly lived up to your illustrious title by serving us some truth

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The Republicans are destroying America with their identity politics.
Oh sorry.
I'll be a spectator in this great debate.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join