It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have slept 12hours each day for the last 3 days

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tribal
i would say listen to your body, it knows what you need.

i WISH i could sleep like that for a week or so....enjoy it if you can....this phase may not last long.

also it could be an indicator something is amiss....do a personal inventory with diet stress and other things and see if you can come up with a cause for the need for increased sleep.

Thx you, Stress at work is non-existent, which is very nice, hmmmm on a personal level, going through some stress from a recent separation but even back 3 months ago when i started, i never did this...

But will start journaling which brings up an idea..thx you

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Komodo

A healthy person can go 17 hours of being awake and feel not the slightest of being tired. Of course the more stressful and physical your job the more tired you will be, but even at that you should still be sleeping no more than 8 hours a day.
When I was working in the rolling stock train car industry, I had a ridiculous schedule of 1 week 6:30 Am - 4:30PM, and next week 8:00PM - 6:00AM, rotating. It was hell, but I managed to get sleep in, and I didn't sleep that long.

Two things could be your issue, one you don't have a sleep pattern, but usually that involves LESS sleep, not more.
Or, two there is something wrong medically. I'd see a doctor either way, fatigue and over sleeping is a prime symptom that something is wrong, whether it being a common cold, or something more serious. Better be safe and if this persists, go to a doctor and tell them everything.

Thx you appreciate the input!!

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

How on earth can you describe that as an "issue", man i would love to sleep like that for a while.

That being said, i think vitamines might help you, specifically C and D. Preferably from food and not in pill-form.

I know right!!!! Ha ha !!

Yeah....just really strange the way it happened...thx you

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ha ha..! Yeah, coming off of graveyard shift and moving to swings permently is.nice...but don't think it would be that much of a shock to my sleep aches since I normally get 6-7 hours of sleep before work....

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Do you snore loudly when you sleep do you know? If so, I think I may know what's going on..

HWP here and never snore that I know of...i know I do t have ampnea (sp)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

i WISH i could sleep like that for a week or so....enjoy it if you can....this phase may not last long.

also it could be an indicator something is amiss....do a personal inventory with diet stress and other things and see if you can come up with a cause for the need for increased sleep.

This. Either you are exhausted or something is wrong. Or stress. Getting stressy makes me sooo tired. Or feeling overwhelmed it's used as an escape.

Any of that ring a bell?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

This. Either you are exhausted or something is wrong. Or stress. Getting stressy makes me sooo tired. Or feeling overwhelmed it's used as an escape.

Any of that ring a bell?

Not really, except for the personal stress, but even then, I've been way more stressful than what I am now and never slept this much

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
And again ...

10 hours last night

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I would bet its your adrenals in dysfunction. Probably due to an overproduction of yeast by bad bacteria. I highly recommend those pills above. They cured my anxiety and energy issues. Completely. I used to sleep 12 hours a day too and it would take my body ages to wake up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join