It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore is actualy president

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Good points, MaskedAvatar, now what do you think Katherine Harris and ChoicePoint got as her reward for her crimes for the repugnants? She got a Senate seat

ok so we see how much you pay attention, she is not in the senate, she's in the house of representitives. from a very republican part of the state that she would have won anyway. check your facts before you post.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Does it matter. She got an elected seat as a gift for her crimes for the Bush Family Evil Empire. You happy now? Hmmm. I wonder why no one ever questions how well the Bush family knows the bin Ladens (being that the bin Ladens were on the Board of Directors of Bushs' Carlyle Group). Might explain why we can't seem to find Osama.

[Edited on 30-6-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The point he was making is that there is a BIG difference between a senate and house seat... namely, a senate seat requires a statewide campaign. Considering her former office, she could easily have won that congressional seat WITHOUT the presidential election ever to have drawn attention to her... there's NO conspiracy there... only a person who's popular among Republicans winning in a Republican district.

As for her 'chimes', well (and I never point out spelling unless it is done over and over again), I didn't know she was a musician, too.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hey, some of us went to get a real education instead of being so perfect at secretarial school, son.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Obviously 'secretary school' taught me how to read a newspaper.

When 'Senator' Harris plans any 'chimes', please inform me, so that patriotic repugnants like myself in the secretary pool can type them up in correct fashion.

Also, it appears that I attended a few classes in a thing called political science, because I know that for a network to make a mistake in predicting an election result, based on exit polling, is not so bizarre that it has to be a conspiracy... especially if their exit pollers are not evenly distributed throughout the state they're polling.

And, Colonel, It's not that i fixate on spelling within internet posts... It's just that I know that no native English speaker could ever write the word 'chimes' instead of 'crimes' three (or more) posts in a row. So, are you Colonel Chung -Dis-information of the People's Republic of China, or are you just dumb?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
...syntax is everything.
Also, democratic whine comes with cheese.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
4)For every flaw in voting in Florida, there were about 1000 flaws in Democratuc cities like St. Louis and Chicago... either that, or a substantial portion of Chicago's dead resurrect themselves every election day. Still, this doesn't matter, as, under the Constitution (see #1) the Electoral votes count.

Thus the reason I'm leaving my affiliation as democrat...my vote still counts even after I die..!

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams

Obviously 'secretary school' taught me how to read a newspaper.

When 'Senator' Harris plans any 'chimes', please inform me, so that patriotic repugnants like myself in the secretary pool can type them up in correct fashion.

Also, it appears that I attended a few classes in a thing called political science, because I know that for a network to make a mistake in predicting an election result, based on exit polling, is not so bizarre that it has to be a conspiracy... especially if their exit pollers are not evenly distributed throughout the state they're polling.

And, Colonel, It's not that i fixate on spelling within internet posts... It's just that I know that no native English speaker could ever write the word 'chimes' instead of 'crimes' three (or more) posts in a row. So, are you Colonel Chung -Dis-information of the People's Republic of China, or are you just dumb?

Oh, nothing is every a conspiracy to you lying Nazis---even when the evidence is right in front of you.

"Oh, there was no fraud in Florida---no matter if courts and the NAACP said so. Who's ChoicePoint? Katherine doesn't work here anymore. There's no conspiracy here!"

Wake up....

Dummy

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Just a side note on the Florida elections..

My question is if there were wrong doings by republicans, why did we not demand recounts of any polls that were ran by republicans. All polls in question were ran by democrats. I think a question we need to also ask is why was the computer count so different the secind time around? Another question, why if the stylus was made to puncture one ballot cleanly, (according to the manufacturer) did we even have hanging chads? I think the 2000 election needs more investigation but I think it needs thorough investigation on all sides of things...not just on the side you think.

I think we need to figure out what Bill Daily's full role was down there along with Catherine Harris. I think we need the Fla. supreme court's answer as to what criteria they used to hold up the finalization of the election but also exclude military absentee ballots. Wonder if they have ever answered the Fed. Supreme Court over that one?

I think we need to find out why its just good politics to bus people from poll to poll voting over and over until someone tries to enforce the law and then its disinfranchisment...who ever the hell told him that word should have been smacked. Look, you must be registered 28 friggin days in advance to vote and thats your responsibility to make sure its in order. PERIOD. You know what, mine was screwed up too before the 2000 election but a quick call to my county court clerk cleared the whole mess up 2 months before the election. You know who's job it is to see that it is?...its mine. You know who's job it is to see that I bring proper ID and go to the correct polling place? Its mine.

Now, after all that mess with the ballots, Fla. is bringing in touch-screen voting and after all that "costing the democrats the election" why are they fighting new technology? My state used it and it went fine. We were among the first to get our votes in. I think that computer touch screens take away many elements used to throw an election one way or another and I think thats the real problem. It was easy enough to put three or four ballots together under the stylus (the dumb-asses just didn't realize it was precisioned to only punch one) but how the hell do you do it with a computer?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Psst. Ya wanna know something?

What amazes me is that in a massive country with a huge population, it can all come down to literally a handful of votes swinging either way.

United States?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Bush won. nyah nyah nyah.
he's the president.

gore is not even on radar.

Deal. If gore won, i'd say the same thing.
this subjects older then strom.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Fury

The subject is not old. It's about the last election, less than three years ago.

The court cases relating to election rigging are in progress or moving before the courts now. Do some reading. They will continue for some years. Do you know how long it takes for complex matters to proceed through the courts?

While people have no idea that their votes counted for nothing in the last election, I wouldn't call the US a 'democracy'.

Do you want to be a mushroom, or a sheep? Take your pick.

I agree with Leveller.

On the subject of court proceedings, can someone tell me how many countries the US has now signed bilateral agreements with, to prevent the Bush administration being tried for international war crimes?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
personally, if everyone just got together and made me dictator for life, everything would be better.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Now that is a good republican talking, quoting retarded son George W Bush...

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   

well,
I'd definately move faster then the courts,
only pressing issue i'd see would be zie state brothel.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Nope you've all got it wrong.

Poor little Clinton huh? The dude who just happened to be the most powerful man in the world at the time.
Yet the dumb dork couldn't even rig an election right.

Dudes, come on. If the Republicans had rigged the election they woulda won by a landslide!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Or you could look at it this way -

If you were a Democrat. Would you want to be president right now?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
You need some redemption.

I know an effective practitioner of the Ludivico technique.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Not sure that rigging = landslide, Leveller.

Rigging means covering your bases. Florida (look at all the activity that went on there, and the obvious family ties) and Court appointments were the keys.

I believe the majority of the American public certainly don't want a corrupt, deceitful imbecile puppet for 'president'.

The wake-up call isn't far in coming. Currently there are a series of very noisy distractions from the core issues to keep the masses occupied.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I believe the majority of the American public certainly don't want a corrupt, deceitful imbecile puppet for 'president'.

Awww c'mon dude.
You Yanks voted for Clinton already.

And Reagan
and Carter
and Nixon
and JFK
and Eisenhower
and Rooseveldt

Need I go on?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join