It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The highest level of stupidity and pandering has been realized

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This is amazing.

Nazi Confederate Flag Burned in Protest

ene Stilp, originally from Wilkes-Barre, set a two-sided flag bearing both Nazi and Confederate symbols on fire Friday outside the Columbia County Courthouse.

The Nazi and Confederate flags, he believes, stand for the same things.

"Racism, bigotry, hatred," he said.

Stilp says he burned the flags because the Bloomsburg fair does not allow vendors to sell Nazi flags, but Confederate flags are allowed.

Last year at the fair, a vendor was kicked out for selling a Nazi flag.

#Tryhards... yeah that's a gaming reference and yes you serious gamers know what I am talking about here.

"He's not out here burning a flag of ISIS," David McElwee of Bloomsburg said. "He's not out here burning a Russian flag, a Red China flag, a communist/Antifa flag. He's burning an American Confederate flag."

Well, I agree where is he burning an ISIS flag? ISIS is actively killing people and torturing/ sexually abusing people all over the world. These politicians and wannabe heroes make me sick.

And I couldn't care less about the Nazi's or Confederate's they are currently not a threat to the world or potentially anyone for all I am concerned. God knows I can't remember the last time either of those fools has done anything note worthy.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
You realize that he was looking for attention? You just gave it to him.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Is this news or something? Why would you place such significance on this persons actions? There are 350 million people in the US. Most of us realize there is a sucker born every minute and their political stance has nothing to do with it.

Thus story will be a non story in a day or so. How important.

To add, if you honestly believe the title of your OP you clearly have no idea what stupidity is.
edit on 22-9-2017 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

"And I couldn't care less"

Star and flag for that alone. A lot of our members tend to cock up this phrase
edit on 22-9-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Auto correct bs

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Toys like i told you my awesome picture on Facebook featuring myself was reported for hate speech as well as me callin the t@rd an @$$. The overly butthurt prevail.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I wanna beat that fool with a textbook from the 1900s

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MissCoyote

lol..

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Who would even want a Nazi flag? If it was an original from WW11, maybe I could see a collector having one but I sure wouldn't want to display one in my house.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

The flag maker and seller made money here, so he's a good little customer. Otherwise, don't feed his attention whore hole by giving him more than a glance, smirk, and then a full dose of the zero reaction he deserves.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
A two sided Nazi and Confederate flag . Would this be something made by a Pro hate, hate group or a Anti hate, hate group. Are they just everywhere and im just not paying attention. Just searching for one would hopefully trigger some sort of warning signal somewhere .

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Well, I agree where is he burning an ISIS flag? ISIS is actively killing people and torturing/ sexually abusing people all over the world. These politicians and wannabe heroes make me sick.

Many more people have died under the uS flag 'all over the world' than most other flags, combined.

ETA: Since WWII.

edit on 23-9-2017 by intrptr because: qualifier

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Who would even want a Nazi flag? If it was an original from WW11, maybe I could see a collector having one but I sure wouldn't want to display one in my house.

In the 80s, German / Nazi war memorabilia used to clutter the tables in the gun show circuit. Plentiful and cheap, nobody really wanted it.

Veterans brought it home as war trophies from WWII, kept it in their attic for decades. Now that stuff is rare and expensive.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

You realise, of course, that more terror attacks have been committed on US soil, by Nazis, racists, white supremacists and so on, than have ever been committed by radicalised agents of your nations proxy armies? You also realise, I assume, that without your nations government, radical Islam as it is today, would not be the raging beast that it is?

I also assume you understand that white supremacy has a greater influence on your nations government, a much larger and historically rooted interaction with your government, than do the agents of your nations proxy armies?

And I have to assume, since you are able to type and read, that you understand that dealing with IS is not the problem of your average American, but cleaning Nazis and their apologists out from your society, most certainly is the problem of your average American to solve?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

And I couldn't care less about the Nazi's or Confederate's they are currently not a threat to the world

You certainly care enough to post a thread about their flags being burned. If they are that insignificant to you, you wouldn't care at all.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

There are some parents of a young woman in Charlottesville Virginia who would disagree with your statement that those fools haven't done anything note worthy lately. I'm pretty sure that if they hadn't been there those parents wouldn't be in mourning g right now.
But oh well. This is insignificant I guess. It's not your daughter who was run over and killed.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Oh look, Participation Trophies going up in flames.

*grabs marshmallows*

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Nazi Germany and the Civil War confederate states were totally different. There may be a few similarities, but I don't see any connection to their beliefs or history.

Burn whatever flag you want, it's freedom of speech after all, but don't do it out of ignorance.

join