It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just when you need it...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
All I want for xmas is a truck please, I won't ask for anything else. Congrats on your lottery win today. lol
Wow! that's exactly what i want and need also. I got a old broken down rusty beater 1989 Ford 150 lariat. Motor is awesome still but everything been patched over and over. Just expecting the big breakdown and have to junk her and be without transportation.
edit on 9 22 17 by Tophat21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

A diamond in the rough.
How about that.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Tophat21

Had one of those! Great truck, but it started to nickle and dime me to death. Within one year, the alternator, water pump and starter went out. It was my work truck and I hated to see it go, but....
I bought it used and put most of the miles on it myself. Drove that thing everywhere. Work, hunting, fishing... I think I had about 265k on it, so it paid for itself several times over. Love those F150s. They seem to hang on forever, but when they start to go....they go quick.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Novaroc

Check'in the mail...

Get it, get it? Lol

lol

but now xheckin the mail song is playing in my head..

"oh, im checkin' the mail
wonder if theres a check in the mail
so im checkin the mail.

oh hey susan, whatchyu doin?
Im checkin the mail
Youre checkin the mail?
yes im checkin the mail."

make it stop hahaha

edit on 23-9-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Very happy for you

Sometimes one get the occasional piece of the pie
Few years ago i thought we'd be stuck with our Tazz forever but by now we managed to aquire a Ford Ranger truck,which serias was all i ever wanted vehicle-wise.And my husband got himself a Suzuki Superbike.Dreams come true
Not from sudden affluence but working class people making beneficial deals among themselves an perfectly legal deals too.Anyway,very happy for you,enjoy

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Really well-written and positive story! Congratulations.

I found a cent on the street a few weeks ago. A coin of one cents, if i find 99 more i will have 1 (one) euro in total. And that equals to a small can of soda or a bag of macaroni + a can of crushed tomatoes. So i will be watching the streets closely from now on.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Haha $22k!

That's bloody brilliant.

I hope you enjoy it

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Check out the Investment firm carefully. It may be one that solicits you that "Youve just won..." or "We represent....and you are owed..."...to get a piece of it. Side on caution not excitement first.

At the minimum? Make sure this firm is affiliated with your old company...and is one who is responsible for distributing these funds...and arent asking you for money or a % to get it to you.

Congrats if true...best of luck!*

PS I have these stocks and options as well owed me from several old employers long ago....
edit on 23-9-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I went through the paperwork they sent last night [ and there was a lot..we're talkin' a 3/4 inch stack of papers of legal jargon ] and so far, everything checks out. Much of it had to do with what I wanted to do with the money, such as a lump sum payment, transfer to another IRA account, etc, also taxes for lump sum payment or if I took it in payments, who to name as beneficiary upon my death.....all that legal stuff that goes on and on......and on. Nowhere in it do they say I have to pay a fee or anything other than Federal/State taxes and to give me time to decide, I don't have to return anything till Oct 31.
My ex just went kind of through the same thing a few months ago. The company she worked for is changing/stopping the market investment part of their IRA, so they had to pay out current and past employees who had anything left in the system and her paperwork looked very much like what I got.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Oh Man! That's great! Glad you shared the good news with us!

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Good. Not doubting... Just thoughts for your protection while reading between the lines about your best interest...spend and invest wisely!!

Congratulations!
edit on 23-9-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

ATS is in need of a "Junior Conspirator"...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join