Since this can happen and does happen and has happened to me (Just not quite this amount but, due to trusting someone to mail the confirmation off
before midnight and never did) I will speak of what I experienced when I realised I was about to win $778,889.26 in 2000; I found my mindset
completely changed. My life was good except for my ex still being a bothersome in my life, but, my mind changed from thinking to finding work to how
could I really make a difference in my sphere of influence.
After the reality set in after 3 days of doing nothing but pondering what i should do with the money, knowing I would have friends come out.of the
woodwork and they did due to a friend living with me, I realized I would have to disappear ASAP after getting the check.
And this was my instruction that was given to me, (these are concepts I believe that can be carried over regardless of the amount owned)
1) Hire a bodyguard or security outfit better yet, to watch your back and your 'enemies'...this is real. Trust me. This in itself may take a bit of
footwork, but.doable. Harder if your married and have kids, but doable.
2) find a nice Hotel and spend a week.there, personally, no friends family, kids. Go over your plan you already had if.this should happen....
2) Give 50% of it away, but, giving away money to people can be very much like giving a baby an 8inch chef knife to play with....know who you are
going to give it to...personally. give.wisely and very discretely! Or you will most certainly regret it the rest of your life.
3) Hire a financial advisor, not necessarily a lawyer, someone that does not have any records of your transactions, period. They are strictly an
advisor, if you know someone personally that has at least $500,000.00 in the bank, which at the time I did personally know and was dating them at the
time, that had at least that much and gave me some names of 'advisors' that I could call, or you can ask around or pay someone to do the leg work for
you to get a good handle on how to set up your future and make sound investments/business strategies
3). If you have young children still in school, purchase a home wisely, invest into 1or 2 vehicles, spend some time researching what the best vehicle
would be in the long term.
4) don't live an extravagant lifestyle, God gives Grace to those who are humble and resists the proud.
5) LIVE and if you have run out of money, remember that you were looking.for a job before you got the lottery and never give up; money can't by you
happiness, create the happiness you can afford to live in, regardless of.the money..
On a lighter note...i would SO track down my last ex secretly and mess with her head and prank her SO hard I'd nearly die laughing and then give her
the biggest hug ever..no hard feelings.
Jump in my 2002 Honda and drive off to my bat cave