It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You look in your bank account and there is 50 billion... Your first move?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Thanks, I needed to lose a few pounds anyway.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Stop being mean to each other kids or I'll take away your 50 billion immediately.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Oh, s***!!!! Mom is here, hide.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Mean?

This is me networking.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Yeah.. Thanks. Always wondered about movie and sports millionaires...

And if like Floyd Merriweather could put his $300,000,000 check in one drive up teller!

Thanks again...

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I didn't picture your beard being that luxurious.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Stop being mean to each other kids or I'll take away your 50 billion immediately.

It's all your's Zazz....

I have something money can't buy...

edit on 23-9-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Egads man, I don't want it, I'm just confiscating it from the lads.

I know I made this joke initially:

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Buy every apartment in Trump Tower and hand the keys and deeds to Mexicans.

But on actually truly thinking on the OP, I wouldn't keep any of it, it's just printed paper by the Rothschild Reptilians, who needs to get caught up in any of their blue blood contracts?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

No problem. But remember that I have no experience with this amount of money or with the services that would supposedly help you insure more than that $250,000 limit.

In other words, buyer/investor beware! LOL Because the biggest crooks wear business suits. I wouldn't put it past some of the investment bankers to see our new $50 billion account, skim a few hundred million off the top, and then resurface in Belize or Dubai w/a fake name & plastic surgery.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You look in your bank account and there is 50 billion... Your first move?

I would wake up and not being amused about that dream...

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

But what if your dream turned out to be a vision from the near future and 2 days later you got a bunch of calls from charities & relatives. You don't know what's going on, so you go to a store and notice everybody's looking at you with a wide variety of faces. Your cell phone won't stop ringing, a lot of people keep acting extra polite to you, and you notice that a few people appear to be stalking you.

As you're standing in the checkout line, you notice the front page on a tabloid which says: "Is DerBeobachter, the alleged secret love child of the Rothschilds, really planning a coup?". Your jaw drops until you notice a second tabloid's headline which states: "The hidden Illuminati master has finally been revealed!", and the article has a laundry list of supposed conspiracies that you've masterminded. The nearby celebrity gossip magazines are filled with stories of random Kardashians professing their secret affairs with you and random athletes saying they want you to invest in their side businesses.

Your jaw still hasn't closed, so you have a long stream of spit running down your chin. I know this because I saw the video clip that some onlookers uploaded to youtube. From the longest clip we found, you apparently ran outside yelling "WTF is this? What's going on? Rawr!". But people only applauded because society loves crazy rich people.

In short, you should've answered those calls. The $50 billion was real but someone leaked a false version of the story to the media before you could get a grasp on the situation. And now everyone's trying to cash in w/weird conspiracy theories and outright lies about you. Oh & can I borrow a few million bucks w/no interest?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The first thing I would do is change it into something that has value. a reply to: fusiondoe

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Yes sir! I dont know YOUR situation...but Im thinking both of us wont see the other side of a few MILLION $$ let alone BILLLIONS...to even be ABLE to deposit.

Reminds me...tonight is the Power Ball Lottery drawing. Its only around $53,000,000 so...really? Not enough for much to waste $1 on a ticket. I mean...what can anyone do with only $53,000,000 or so!?**

*Tongue in cheek-Just kidding...I'd be blessed. I'd give everyone I know close to a million $$$ each and charities....and tell all of them never to contact me again in our lifetimes. I'd set 'em all up for the good....pass or fail's on them!

Thanks again for the reply E.S.................Best, M.S.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
First move: withdraw as much as I can before someone notices the mistake.

Second move: doesn't really matter.

LMAO!!!

LOVE THE SECOND MOVE!!! RIIIIGHT!!

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Give 49 billion of it to multiple charities.

Buy a superbox for Philadelphia Flyers hockey games.Buy the stereo setup I have always wanted.

Keep working until I finish my professional goals then chill and Netflix.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe
Without discussing the how it got there or why. Just for fun let's just pretend that you woke up to 50b in your account and it was yours to keep... What would be your first move? Literally the second you walked away from the cashpoint/atm

I think I would have to run home, sit myself down for a couple of hours in silence and process it first. Then maybe book a cruise for a month just to have some time to reflect and adjust to my new wealth.

Mind you, I say all that. Like most I would probably go crazy and spend like a mad man.

What about you guys?

Hire an attorney and find out who deposited the money, why and how can I disappear without the government finding me.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Lawyers first.

Pay off all my stepbrothers debts for his struggling garage (he kept me in cars for years). Make sure family comfortable.

Property, lots of it. I would build as much as I could for the homeless. Mainly vets, women and children. I would also like to have a business where I could employ teens. A couple actually.

Have my brother offer training for mechanics.

A roller skating rink and rec center for kids, mostly operated by the kids.

A breakfast restaurant in NH - Love NH!

St Jude fund!

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Thought of another one... I'd kick $100 Million dollars to Bethesda under the condition they use the money to put out an Elder Scrolls collection remastered in glorious 4K HD. I'm talking Arena through Oblivion.

I'd also have my dream fishing/hunting yacht made. Basically a double wide trailer welded to the top deck of an ice breaker.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm....

Since this can happen and does happen and has happened to me (Just not quite this amount but, due to trusting someone to mail the confirmation off before midnight and never did) I will speak of what I experienced when I realised I was about to win $778,889.26 in 2000; I found my mindset completely changed. My life was good except for my ex still being a bothersome in my life, but, my mind changed from thinking to finding work to how could I really make a difference in my sphere of influence.

After the reality set in after 3 days of doing nothing but pondering what i should do with the money, knowing I would have friends come out.of the woodwork and they did due to a friend living with me, I realized I would have to disappear ASAP after getting the check.

And this was my instruction that was given to me, (these are concepts I believe that can be carried over regardless of the amount owned)

1) Hire a bodyguard or security outfit better yet, to watch your back and your 'enemies'...this is real. Trust me. This in itself may take a bit of footwork, but.doable. Harder if your married and have kids, but doable.

2) find a nice Hotel and spend a week.there, personally, no friends family, kids. Go over your plan you already had if.this should happen....

2) Give 50% of it away, but, giving away money to people can be very much like giving a baby an 8inch chef knife to play with....know who you are going to give it to...personally. give.wisely and very discretely! Or you will most certainly regret it the rest of your life.

3) Hire a financial advisor, not necessarily a lawyer, someone that does not have any records of your transactions, period. They are strictly an advisor, if you know someone personally that has at least $500,000.00 in the bank, which at the time I did personally know and was dating them at the time, that had at least that much and gave me some names of 'advisors' that I could call, or you can ask around or pay someone to do the leg work for you to get a good handle on how to set up your future and make sound investments/business strategies

3). If you have young children still in school, purchase a home wisely, invest into 1or 2 vehicles, spend some time researching what the best vehicle would be in the long term.

4) don't live an extravagant lifestyle, God gives Grace to those who are humble and resists the proud.

5) LIVE and if you have run out of money, remember that you were looking.for a job before you got the lottery and never give up; money can't by you happiness, create the happiness you can afford to live in, regardless of.the money..

On a lighter note...i would SO track down my last ex secretly and mess with her head and prank her SO hard I'd nearly die laughing and then give her the biggest hug ever..no hard feelings.
Jump in my 2002 Honda and drive off to my bat cave

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join