It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You look in your bank account and there is 50 billion... Your first move?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hire a bunch of scientists to carry on teslas work. Spread it across the world for free.

Invest in computer programmers and coders to invent an app that makes digital cryptocurrency super easy to use to take down the central banking system.

Make the old banks self sustained organic non GMO vertical farms.

invest in a bunch engineers to create hemp built and powered drone taxi service.

donate a bunch to help clean the environment.

Maybe create some kind of school for geniuses that are too good for the regular education program.

Create a neighborhood that was really fun to skateboard and snowboard down a mountainside that was all self sustained and ran by robots.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

I would get my space ship running again.

That, and give 150,000 lucky people free Chipotle for life...and rides to all the planets, except Uranus.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I first got in the underground music biz professionally when I was a teen. I'm so used to fake personalities & 180 degree "face turns" (the pro wrestling term) that I don't even get surprised by it anymore. You can learn a lot about a person's true feelings towards you the first time they see you perform a crappy song onstage lol (and even more so when the crowd seems to love that crappy song).

That's why I'd test my current inner circle & my associates with a measly 0.1% of the $50 billion first. If things went well, I'd open up a little more with them about the full situation. But if not, I'd let them keep their allocated share & we'd part ways in a positive way. No need for any extra drama because I can be cool w/someone from a distance.

The only problem with the mirror test for me is that I know that I have a short time frame to work with. The Devil never sleeps nor surrenders, and most of the supposed "saints" of today don't care one bit about solving the problems that I care about. So it becomes a question of "How do I create lasting improvements for the next generation of visionaries when I only have x-amount of years to do it?" If I believe I'm doing the right things but the next generation rejects my work, is it a victory or a failure? And if I'm failing to achieve my goals but the world acknowledges & praises me, is that really a victory? Hmmm...

As you can probably guess, I like hypothetical threads like this a lot more than the other stuff.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Buy $10,000,000,000 worth of gold. Purchase a construction company, an Academi (that's Blackwater's name now) type company. An island. Move everyone I care about, which is less than 20 people, there. Then divvy up the rest and live happily ever after.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

No, you'd be buying the entire security firm. If you really wanted to be slick with it, you could have them act like police that are harassing you or like they're with some shady group that you have gambling debts with.

I've seen a situation where an informant was "covered" by constantly being harassed & arrested by police. People started keeping a distance from the informant, not because they suspected he was an informant, but because they knew that police were always watching him. The truth only came out much later.

The point is that with $50 billion, your options are sky high. As long as you had access to your account, you could just walk away from your current life, get on a plane to where ever, and start over. For a few million bucks, you could own a McDonald franchise and then hire yourself as a manager. Or buy an apartment complex and then hire yourself as a landscaper. Who'd suspect you of being a billionaire then?

Remember, I'm just responding to the paranoia angle.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
First would be getting out of the apartment and have a modest home built on a little bit of land for personal gardening and such, paying off debts of ours, and our family's, etc. The usual taking care of family stuff here.

I'd set up a small little shop in my home, and build decent computers for people and just gift them to random people, along with a certificate to a local college for a degree, all under an anonymous setting.

I'd also set up a lab, and hire people to do R&D for certain disease cures, and tech improvements.

I like to keep busy, and I like to help people out. I'd like to see things change. No one would know I had money, but a lot of people would get random gifts, or have medical bills vanish, surgeries would be paid for, etc.

Would be fun to walk in to the local community college and just pay for everyone's next year of college outright.

That would make me content with life, and hopefully, spur others on to do something better with their lives.

Stress is a killer, and a taker of ones health, and wellness.

Heh, honestly, if I could just get out of renting and buy a house.... I could do a lot of stuff.. I Don't need money to help people either.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Sheeeeeeeeet I'm cashing out...buying land and food and guns.

Scratch that, just buy a whole army/navy/air force.

Get an island, make that sh*t impenetrable with castles and laser gun turretts and anti-aircraft weaponry.

Bring some good people with and just be self-sufficient until the Rothschilds or Rockafellers started a war with me.

I mean 50 billion is insane...best believe an average Joe gets that kind of ching certain elements are going to be coming for it.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Buy all available land.

Grow permacultures.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Buy an island.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
Buy all available land.

Grow permacultures.

Why?? And whatsa permaculture.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Set up mental health facilities to rehabilitate the homeless, then set up trade schools to train the same folks to have a skill so they could work, and of course help them find suitable living quarters. That should take up a good bit of time and money, and be something better than buying a Bugatti for all my friends. Who really needs a Bugatti?

eta:
www.bugatti.com...
edit on 23-9-2017 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Go to Jack in the Box and get Three orders of Taco's, yes, that's six taco's total. Eat them then head for the Bentley dealer and get a Contenental GT.

And a couple refills for my PEZ dispenser.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Show off.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
And then I would get serious and help Vet's. Homeless and disabled Vets. St. Jude's Hospital would get a chunk, Salvation Army would get a chunk. After all the initial travel, I would settle back down in my community and work on community rebuilding and renewal. AND. Start a 2,000 acre Elephant Refuge. Allowing them dignity in their Lives finally.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Keep 5 billion to play with.

Put the other 45 billion into an investment account, and never work another day of my life.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Get out as much cash as I could and hide it in a safe place.I wouldn't
spend a dime until I was assured it was mine to keep!

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I would tell no one aside from my spouse then seclude myself for a few weeks to think things through. I would most likely try to use these funds to help change and shape the world in hopes that future generations could have better and simpler lives than we do.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
lobby and spend the money on scumbag politianns. then girls and vacations lol.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Move to New York and buy all the land around Trump Tower.

Then I am going to build a massive luxury towers as tall as I can build them so they totally surround Trump Tower.

Finally, I am going to rehouse as many Mexicans as I can into my new luxury towers along with as many liberal college techy hippy types as I can. Might house some refugees aswell.

I am sue given enough time I could think of other fun ways to wind him up, just for my own amusement and still have billions left to enjoy.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I didnt think it was possible to have billions in one bank anyway. It would at least be several...in multiple forms, and in multiple companies and financial institutions...

Anyone know for sure?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join