It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invested in an App! Feel like I need a lot of help.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I invested in an app recently which has been published on the IOS App Store and Google play store. The thing is I’m just an investor but now I have a lot of questions and I’m looking for someone who knows the in and outs of everything. I honestly feel like I’m being ripped off at this point and I need someone with really good knowledge in regards to these things. For example server cost. It is a messaging app. It’s called Mailcell. You can can find the app in the stores depending on your operating system. I’m looking for someone realiable to help me ask the right questions and have the right answers. These guys I’m dealing with seems to know how to play the game very well. Thanks in advance!
edit on 22-9-2017 by DrumsRfun because: snipped website

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You sound like a bot or living click bait.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkPalSFO

Can you post a URL? I'd rather not to go to an app store and download anything.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

If you already gave them money...its a little late to be asking questions...dont ya think?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

If you already gave them money...its a little late to be asking questions...dont ya think?

It's called reverse investing. You invest in things then after you try to figure out why you lost money.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

To the OP, if you'd like...please contact me directly with your questions. I believe I can offer you the sort of advice you're asking for.

To the rest of you....

Wow. Just, Wow.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Really? Just how is my response a wow...please dazzle me with your brilliance. The fix is to not invest in @#$% before you investigate wtf WOW

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well it all depends on the details. What did you agree upon?
Are you getting a percentage of the turnover or the profit.
Whats your stake of the operation, do you have access to their financial information.
Lots of questions indeed

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

To the OP, if you'd like...please contact me directly with your questions. I believe I can offer you the sort of advice you're asking for.

To the rest of you....

Wow. Just, Wow.

You're just going to ask OP to privately invest in your app that detects app investment scams.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Just got to mailcell.com to check out the app a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I didn’t give up much yet. All of us have put in an even amount. But I agreed to cover maintance cost while they cover advertising and marketing the app. Our end game was to sell the app. a reply to: BlueJacket

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
We agreed upon a percentage for each one of us who actually invested in the app. The plan was after we developed and marketed the app we would sell it. Now I amPicking up the server and maintained fees but the app has not really took off and the server we are using should not cost as much as it does. My whole issue about the pricing of the server and if we really need it. I feel like the service that is providing our server is the scheme in this whole thing. If anyone had more information on servers and how
Much the cost is to run this sort of app I would be grateful for the information.

to: Jubei42

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Ok, sounds like you are doing quite a bit more than just investing. You're actively involved in running the company, I hope your agreement reflects that.
This is no longer only an investment this is becomming a liability, explore avenues to get out of it.
Server maintenance is basically 2 things : hardware and software.
You pay for storage bandwith and processing, all scalable to fit your needs. Then there is the software you're running, things like licences and maintenance fees.

Next time spend more time and money in market research. You said selling the app was/is the goal. Who's gonna buy your app and why? You should have a pretty damn good idea of who and why.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Wow.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Just....

.......................... WOW ...................

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
So you invested in something without really knowing what you were getting into and have posted on a conspiracy forum to get advise on your choice but you also appeared to have brought another poster with you that seems to like saying "wow"

This pretty much sums up this thread I think.

edit on 23-9-2017 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Ok...but what do you charge? One has to be careful afterall!

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

You know these folks and met face to face and are sure all-parts equal? If not? You at least checked them out, rt?

Faces and texts and email contacts don't have to even be real.....**

**As in NIgerian or IRS phone and email scams....

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Im going with there is no real nor accurate representation of what...or if....anything is real. And the OP could get stuck for bills and frauds in the end as well....

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I did just check this out...and maybe its just me...but I can send any email already to any phone with text from my laptop, pc, tablet and phone....I just type the message, click the friends name from my contact list....

So why would I use this app?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join