It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM's Lawrence O’Donnell freaks out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
O'Donnell is a total phony. If a video like this of Trump was leaked, LO would have a hissy fit about horrible The Don is. All the outrage by liberals over Trump is fake, just like Lawrence O'Donnell.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
LOL ... Lawrence reminds me of this guy ...

Well, I’m not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get MAD! I don’t want you to protest. I don’t want you to riot – I don’t want you to write to your congressman, because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write. I don’t know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you’ve got to get mad. (shouting) You’ve got to say: ‘I’m a human being, god-######! My life has value!’

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell: ‘I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’

Howard Beale

Network (1976)

You guys shouldn't expect anything except for the righteous indignation with Trump and the Republican Congress to grow.

They've proven themselves utterly incompetent in governance and entirely arrogant in terms of what most Americans want, need and care about.

Get mad.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

pretty good example of "first world problems".
Poor news anchor, life will get better soon, buck up and smile little camper.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
entirely arrogant in terms of what most Americans want, need and care about.

Get mad.

Yea, who needs jobs and junk. Dumb Trump, thinking the employment of Americans is a priority. He should focus on welfare.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Gryphon66
entirely arrogant in terms of what most Americans want, need and care about.

Get mad.

Yea, who needs jobs and junk. Dumb Trump, thinking the employment of Americans is a priority. He should focus on welfare.

He can't even get Obamacare repealed ... what's he gonna do to help American employment? Nothing.

Aside from that, your post is a ridiculous argument that has nothing to do with anything I've said.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join