It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Once Again Proven to be an Untrustworthy Asshat

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Your entire response is ludicrous. Health insurance is a commodity not a right. Sorry heres your participation trophy.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: DBCowboy

So yeah, they got it. They won. They got their way. Nothing I can do about it.

Try this...

Stop the whine fest, call your broker and invest in Farmers or Travelers or some other ins. carrier.

It's the American way!!!

Not whining at all.

I am acknowledging that you won!

This has shown that republicans are just as worthless as democrats.

I am acknowledging defeat.

I lost.

If I won, it's because I took the time to educate myself how the system works in America. Invested in the right stocks this time and that includes Insurance companies. [I have gone down in flames before] lesson learned.

All it takes is a little reading, a few $$$ and enough guts to put your money where your mouth is.

No rules, No Limits and no excuses...try it!! Cowboy up!! Or are you all hat and no cattle?

edit on 22-9-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Right. And posting photoshopped images really helps your case.
www.thedailybeast.com...

Here’s the other problem: The rumor that McCain met with ISIS in northern Syria in May 2013 has been proven false. As reported by The New York Times, pictures of McCain meeting with members of the Free Syrian Army—who have historically opposed ISIS—have been seized upon by conspiracy theorists and McCain skeptics, some of whom have gone as far as to photoshop McCain pinning a medal on the chest of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

www.thedailybeast.com...
edit on 9/22/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

One thing you’ll never understand is that no one is all good as no one is all evil

Most humans are some where in between

A person can do some great things in one field and make huge mistakes in others.

One can be right on one issue and very wrong on another.

Were human beings, imperfect and evolving to a better species

I hope

Some of us are already insightful but unfortunately many of us are so blind spiritually and morally they can’t see what they do.

They don’t know right from wrong

The blind and the seeing are not alike

Here McCain has done the right thing

edit on 22-9-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

The last one is photoshop...
& I'm not 100% sold that that is Al Baghdadi...

The last one has been questioned, but there's not been any consensus on whether it's a photoshop or legitimate.

So one of the 4 terrorists he's chumming with may not be the well known terrorist he's credited in the photo as being. Gotcha.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Thats what i was alluding too

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Right so neither is Trump nor most of us you argue against

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

The last one is photoshop...
& I'm not 100% sold that that is Al Baghdadi...

The last one has been questioned, but there's not been any consensus on whether it's a photoshop or legitimate.

So one of the 4 terrorists he's chumming with may not be the well known terrorist he's credited in the photo as being. Gotcha.

Well if it ain't Al Baghdadi, ya know, the feckin leader of ISIS...
It kinda calls into question who the others actually are.

Not gonna address the fact that his promise doesn't say to replace the ACA?
That would have been more on topic to be honest.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Here McCain has done the right thing

In your opinion, but not in the opinion of those who voted for him based on his promise to stop Obamacare. Guess what? This was his shot at it, and he crapped the bed.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

His promise was, verbatim, to "Stop Obamacare." It strikes me that, all else being equal, even this imperfect bill would have served to "stop Obamacare." Campaign promise broken, McCain a liar.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So he can join the club, I guess.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Right so neither is Trump nor most of us you argue against

I never said Trump was all evil.

Unlike the Obama haters, who if Obama saved children in a fire still could never give him any praise, I give praise when its do to any human being of any political persuasion

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

His promise was, verbatim, to "Stop Obamacare." It strikes me that, all else being equal, even this imperfect bill would have served to "stop Obamacare." Campaign promise broken, McCain a liar.

No a broken promise would be him saying "stop Obamacare and legislate a dog turd that everyone in the country must chow down on"...

He still has time to "stop Obamacare".

link   

originally posted by: Phage
So he can join the club, I guess.

At this point, it would be nice to see Great White play a night for that club.

link   

I wont argue with that.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

But Obama care is still a dog turd right? Just equalizing terms ya know😂

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Dotard is a turd in the punchbowl.
edit on 22-9-2017 by richapau because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
In his own words

Buck

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
In his own words

Buck

"While in captivity..."

Sod off..anyone would record anything to stop torture.
I would call my mothers cooking bad if I was being tortured and told to say it for it to stop...

This is truly the most repulsive behavior I think the right is coming out with as of late...and the bar is pretty low in the gutter, so thats saying something. well done.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Amendment XIII

Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Why do my income taxes pay for drug rehab for those under expanded Medicaid?

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Isn't income considered to be property, thus taxable; but only in regards to public use and benefit such as military protection for example. Or that there is equal and equitable access to specialized benefits.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

It is not an enumerated power of the federal government to compel individuals to purchase anything under force of law. The Second only says buy em if you want em not that you have to buy em. Think about it a minute and pass me the bullwhip just in case we agree that the law is outside the law as it is and must be changed.
edit on 22-9-2017 by Ahabstar because: Correcting an autocorrect...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join