It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Once Again Proven to be an Untrustworthy Asshat

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The republicans suck.

Their plans suck.

all right, i take back what i said about cleaning your own house.

popcorn?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
A new name for republicans

The barbaric party led by Donald the Hun

Saint McCain

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

How does that make your statement correct?
I used to consider you smart

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Im an independent

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So yeah, they got it. They won. They got their way. Nothing I can do about it.

Try this...

Stop the whine fest, call your broker and invest in Farmers or Travelers or some other ins. carrier. They are the real winners and you can join them; the financial system can work for you as well if you got the guts!!

It's the American way!!!
edit on 22-9-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Which statement?

link   

originally posted by: Phage

You can't buy organics with SNAP?
Why not? Too expensive?

Honestly, I don't know about nationally, but here in Michigan I lucked out in a lottery at the farmers market in order to sell organic fruits and veges for snap sponsored coupons. It was a b*tch as a sellar since I had to wait 30 days to receive a check! Honestly, though, it was more profitable in the long run and that is why the system worked! Those on Snap, would buy more than they possibly could eat, I could only hope they were actually canning and preserving it!

Just saying...there is so much assistance already out there, food and healthcare, It is simply not always not shared about in the MSM. Americans are more helpful already in so many ways and within many states!

Edit add: wanted to add that at one point early in my life I was on food stamps. I was able to buy organic food at markets. It was pricier, but when you have a sale...you bought and preserved it. I was not a fast food queen! Wic is another matter. You do have to buy what manufactured product was approved!
edit on 9 22 2017 by CynConcepts because: Grrr...spelling errors! My hubby yelling at me to get off my wacko site and join him for dinner Makes me type too fast and miss the stupid spell checker errors! Sheesh!

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
archive.org...

Obamacare is failing Arizonans. First, a massive rate hike more than twice the national average. Then, America's largest health insurer abandoned Arizona's failing Obamacare exchange. That's devastating, especially to rural counties. Congresswoman Ann Kirkpatrick bragged about her Obamacare vote, saying it's also the one I'm most proud about. While Kirkpatrick's proud of putting us at risk, John McCain is leading the fight to stop Obamacare. I'm John McCain and I approve this message.[/b[

But I guess what should we expect from a politician who does photo ops and looks like he's best buds with Islamic terrorists?

What a racket.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: DBCowboy

So yeah, they got it. They won. They got their way. Nothing I can do about it.

Try this...

Stop the whine fest, call your broker and invest in Farmers or Travelers or some other ins. carrier.

It's the American way!!!

Not whining at all.

I am acknowledging that you won!

This has shown that republicans are just as worthless as democrats.

I am acknowledging defeat.

I lost.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I dont disagree with your experience. My hope is that your experience becomes the norm.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Was his plan like this latest one?
Or are you saying that he just wanted to dump the ACA and leave it with that?
Maybe, like our president, he didn't realize that it's complicated.

But I guess what should we expect from a politician who does photo ops and looks like he's best buds with Islamic terrorists?
Heh. Sure.

edit on 9/22/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I wish i could star your post 1000x
McCain is an ass

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

The last one is photoshop...
& I'm not 100% sold that that is Al Baghdadi...

Plus, I see no hint of the word "replace" in McCain's promise...
Let alone "replace with a smelly dog turd".

I don't much like him, but we should be weary of the propaganda.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm saying a terrorist enabler and facilitator probably doesn't care what's best for America in the first place and has demonstrated his campaign platform isn't worth a damn.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

John McCain should spend his last days breathing in prison. His efforts have killed so many people including our military I have nothing but contempt for that "man"

link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Willtell

Bunch of rubbish...people wont die...because of this...its ridiculous to say that...

It's ridiculous to say that people will die when they can no longer afford or qualify for health insurance? Really? Are you going to be paying for strangers healthcare on your own? I mean, that's literally the only way you can make such a guarantee comes to pass, by paying medical bills for people that can't afford to.

are people dying from a comptetive auto insurance market?

Do people need car insurance to survive an illness? Does everyone own or drive a car? No. But you already knew that when you typed out that ludicrous straw man.

No they are paying less. Thats what needs to happen here.

Turning people health into a competitive business model is exactly what's wrong with this picture yet you advocate for it rather vociferously.

Health insurance is not a right its a commodity that one person sells to another...it should be illegal to force people to pay for this.

Oh I agree. As I noted above, people making billions off of the misery of others is an atrocious thing. Profiting off of sick
and dying people isn't something to put on a lofty pedestal as if it's a grand idea. Insurance may not be a right, but health and life are. Comparing health insurance which does affect everyone to auto insurance which in no way affects everyone he is ludicrous at best and i don't see how you could think the two are an equitable comparison.

And yes I have a heart i contribute quite liberally to many charities and work three jobs taking care of my people...what a load of crap

Oh cute... you take care of your people and donate money so F# everyone else. You're argument for having a heart isn't very convincing. The only load of crap is celebrating the fact that one of the wealthiest nations in the history r

link   

Here here..you sir are correct imo

Or hear hear

edit on 22-9-2017 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: SaturnFX

It is one of the platforms he ran on, and the people seemed to agree enough to elect him as POTUS.

Well, the people disagreed, but the political system isn't set up for majority, its set up for electorials, but thats beside the point.

Obama, by your stance however, was elected twice to usher in single payer, carbon tax, force everyone to gay marry and abort their kids (and whatever else you can toss in under the Obama tag)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Disloyalty to a party is a badge of honor in some cases, better to have principles over party, regardless of which party it is.

You should consider your own principles.

How does disloyalty to the positions you've run on and been elected on wear as a badge? McCain was one of the leading "WE MUST REPEAL" voices when he was chasing reelection... I'd think honor goes hand in hand with honoring your campaign promises, but that's expecting an awful lot of the Songbird.

Because he has a different set of principles, what...you want him to suffer and die?

You should reflect on this stuff.

No, not "want" more along the lines of "not sure I give a rat's ass anymore." Apathy is not in the same class as ill will. He's apathetic to American's losing their own earnings and livlihoods, so I'm not real sure why any American in that position should be anything other than apathetic to his personal issues.

Repealing and replacing with something more coherent and better is fine
Repealing and replacing healthcare with a hand grenade isn't.
Its not just repeal to get the name off, its repeal and replace to do better. Perhaps you know, he read whats in it

In regards to apathy, what about the apathy of the struggling people who the ACA helps that will lose their coverage and ultimately die? is that apathy or malevolence...sometimes I get my words mixed up...

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Not to disappoint you but those two are old drinking buddies when not performing official party roles. Look it up.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join