It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Once Again Proven to be an Untrustworthy Asshat

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I guess you are vastly more trusting of "governments " than I am

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Dirty brain cancer old fogie. I hope he passes soon.

How quickly we forget what a piece of garbage this guy is.

truthfeed.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Someones got the goods on this
old weasel.

He can't " in good conscious" vote on the measure.

Hoo Haa ... Dirty old dog, and rusty old chain.
edit on 22-9-2017 by Wildmanimal because: rusty grammar

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Gryphon66

I think many politicians on the left have made it perfectly clear that they will not be working with trump or the republicans.
Heaven forbid they would compromise for the good of the country.

You mean, like the Republicans 2008-2017 wouldn't work with the Obama Administration?

Yeah, Congress is a mess.

Well just wait till Mccain dies. Then pass it then dance on his grave.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

And hope a Dem doesn't take his place?

You forgot that part.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You forgot that part.

I dont really care. shoot deadlock for 8 more years is fine by me.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You forgot that part.

In Arizona? If that happens, there's some ocean front property in the same state that will hit the market at good prices. The only time a Dem has performed well in a statewide AZ national office vote was when Bill Clinton won the state thanks to Ross Perot siphoning off a whopping 8% of the vote off Dole. That 8% was from the separatists, doomsday preppers, and Mormon fundamentalists who disliked Dole's mildly liberal establishment tendencies.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Strange days.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: pavil

I guess you are vastly more trusting of "governments " than I am

Nope. I distrust the Medical/Insurance/Drug Complex even less. What gives you any hope that they will come up with something good and affordable to the average American. Rates keep going up with less service and coverage and more out of pocket costs for the individual with regards to their healthcare. How much should we have to spend on our healthcare as individuals? It's insane to me that we have to pay the equivalent of a mortgage payment every month to get the privilege of having health insurance that will cost even more should I actually get really sick. Why is that acceptable to people? It doesn't have to be like that. It's not like that in other developed countries.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I don't believe anyone who's mental state can be called into question after serious brain health issues should be allowed to hold such high public office, if any at all. -and McCain was a mongrel to begin with so who's to say how far his instability has got to by now.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
A little more truth

Buck

I think they misspelled Cpl. Dumbass' name....
edit on 23-9-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Hm.

So, one should vote for a bill based upon one's party's support or the partisanship of one's "friends" in the senate who support it, instead of the merits on that which is being voted?

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's kinda what the OP sounds like, that you're pissed he won't vote with his party or his "friend" Graham.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: flatbush71
A little more truth

Buck

I think they misspelled Cpl. Dumbass' name....

Aside from being cheap, your disrespect of veterans makes me feel like vomiting.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Hm.

So, one should vote for a bill based upon one's party's support or the partisanship of one's "friends" in the senate who support it, instead of the merits on that which is being voted?

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's kinda what the OP sounds like, that you're pissed he won't vote with his party or his "friend" Graham.

He always votes with his party. The democrat party. A republican long unmasked as a democrat. He's been doing this for a long time, and even more when Obama was in office.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Maybe he just being the maverick, you all thought you loved???…

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Liquesence

Hm.

He always votes with his party. The democrat party. A republican long unmasked as a democrat. He's been doing this for a long time, and even more when Obama was in office.

If you do a photo search on McCain with Obama...and McCain with Russians, you'll see that he was hob-nobbing with both.

Hey, McCain might have been combo leaker-hacker. After he was stricken with brain cancer.. a lot of negative Trump and Trump family rumors suddenly stopped! God does work in strange and mysterious ways, doesn't he?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Dirty brain cancer old fogie. I hope he passes soon.

How quickly we forget what a piece of garbage this guy is.

truthfeed.com...

Really??? Listen here, I am a lib with out apologizes, I opposed McCain on his hawkish behavior his mistakes.. Like Sarah Apalin is an example, but I had always had a measure of respect for the old seadog, a lifetime of service and sacrifice ,yes he will pass as we all must..but not without honor and that's a lot more than I can say for the orange one .

edit on 23-9-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Your having "buyers remorse" on not voicing joy over someone having brain cancer?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Good god, just because you disagree with his political stance on something, is no reason to wish death upon a veteran suffering from cancer. Geez.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Obamacare was never going to work and they knew that from the beginning. McCain is deep into every back room special interest there is plus he loves any shred of attention he can get. At 80 years old super rich, he also doesn’t care, at all. So put all that together and it’s no wonder he acts like he does.

The ultimate goal here is single payer. And it will happen, I guarantee it.
edit on 9232017 by oriondc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join