It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN. Could their real objective be the Tower of Babel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Towers can go "downwards" too.

A tower to the infra-worlds. . . . .

(Edit) that would be Elemental Heaven. (/Edit)
edit on 24-9-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added edit

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I wonder why in art, the tower is depicted as an upside down tornado spiral.

Extra-biblical texts basically lay it out as antigravity space travel.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

Well, one idea I can come up with is that if we take into account the stated purpose of CERN is to "discover" the so-called "god particle", then they are after the basic building block of creation.

In occult terms that would be the Sea of Chaos, maybe Blavatsky's fohat, maybe.

Now, the Sea of Chaos lays beyond the Elemental Kingdom. The Elementals are said to be involving as opposed to evolving. That is say towards simplicity. Towards the Sea of Chaos or Elemental Heaven one might suggest.

Now remember that the Tower of Babel destroyed mankind's ability to communicate through a common "language". Why do that? My suggestion is to obscure knowledge and break up coherency.

So build the tower in reverse to gain the knowledge of antideluvian civilisation.

Just a thought.

Footnote. So what have they found below the surface at CERN to reverse engineer?

edit on 27-9-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added footnote

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
*Bump*

Added much more to the article if anyone new wants to check it out: chipstero7.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Thanks!

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I agree with your opinion. Tower of Babel topic has always fascinated me. Even if the people on Earth believed they could build a tower to "Heaven" it would not have caused God to retaliate. The Tower of Babel was something else completely. And if you read the Bible carefully you'll see the Fallen Angels from Gen 6. had over 1,000 years living with mankind to develop any kind of technology they wanted (pre-flood). What kind of angel inspired technology could have caused God to interfere? Stargate? Time Travel? Human immortality? Breaking free of the simulation?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join