It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN. Could their real objective be the Tower of Babel?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The theory that I’ll be proposing in this topic is highly controversial and deals with CERN, Saturn, the Saturn Ship or Sun, and inter-dimensional portals. Concepts like “the Saturn Sun”, “Cosmic Mountain”, “the Saturn cube” will probably seem bewildering to most people and so I would suggest reading and watching explanatory web-pages where the job is already done (these are referenced in the article). This article suggests that CERN is probably a recreation of the Tower of Babel. The article is split up into sections and I have kept the writing intentionally short and to the point. The most important part in the article, in my view, is the “Saturn Stargate” section. The article is unfinished and is a work-in-progress.

chipstero7.blogspot.co.uk...

edit on 22-9-2017 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nathan-D

Interesting.

Expect public crucifixion when the plebes make their way in.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK
Thanks. I don't mind if anyone thinks it's insane. It's okay.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I have a real problem when people can only discuss things in the terms that pop culture gives in the form of entertainment.

Everything today is the Matrix. Everything is satanic and inspired by The Illuminati (TM).

What really got me laughing and not reading any further was the discussion that Ghost in the Shell is some how eluding to the idea that we live in a simulation. Ghost in the Shell is a very REAL and cautionary story in the only way that Japan could spin it. They saw what was coming down the pike, being the futurists that they are. When Ghost in the Shell first came out in the 90's, we didn't have half the consumer level technology we have today. It's no big scandalous secret to hide the mystic meanings of life.

Ghost in the Shell is cautionary tale warning us to be cautious of what we willingly give up of ourselves to "advance".
And the Matrix, is a kinda cool movie. Lots of Whoa Dude moments.

That's it.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I accelerate and smash particles daily for work...
am I the matrix or do I work in the semiconductors field

dum dum dum mm (dramatic reverb)

whatever entertains us is what we can come up with as explanations, it's fundamental to our species and success of the way our minds work.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thanks. Though I wasn't suggesting that the narrative of Ghost in the Shell was about The Matrix, just that the "Saturn Matrix" may have been hinted at in its iconography. My interpretation of Space Odyssey is actually about one escaping a simulation. My theory goes a lot deeper and involves time-loops and I imagine sounds too insane for most people to take seriously. Thanks for the feedback

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I appreciate what you're saying.... it just hits me like bad fish whenever I start reading things that directly use pop culture to define itself.....

I'll agree that any good filmmaker, or artist for that matter, wants to inspire thought that goes above and beyond the kernel of intellectual food they put out there. Kubrick was a master story teller.

Hell, I'm not even opposed at all to the idea that he might have been involved with the Moon landing.

But when EVERYTHING is somehow secretly telling a story..... you know, because Dwayne Johnson is really just a mouthpiece for the Global Elite and is using Alexandra Daddario's breasts to flash morse code at us subliminally in Baywatch (I love that movie, love Dwayne Johnson, and what I wouldn't give to love Alexandra Daddario.....)....it just gets a bit...well, much, you know?

I tell you what though. I did admittedly stop reading fairly quickly, and was scanning before that. I'll go back and give it another read.

Cool?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Talbott...awesome!!! Velikovsky in there as well?

Are you going to touch on the electric universe?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

That's wonderful. I however would like to see people put a little more thought into the idea than proclaiming Keanu Reeves our prophet and savior, ya know?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What I find really amazing is all of the myths that stated these planets were stationary and part of our visible skies for long periods of time. Maybe even as recent as the roman epoch. The myths of our past make a lot more sense in describing these gods(planets) compared to assuming they were fantasy or fictional creations.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Interesting tower they are building since the large majority of it is underground.

Always thought towers were vertical structures... not horizontal ones.

I know I am being snarky... but come on!

LOL

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
"and Jehovah saith, `Lo, the people [is] one, and one pronunciation [is] to them all, and this it hath dreamed of doing; and now, nothing is restrained from them of that which they have purposed to do." (YLT Genesis 11:6)

How would a building allow them to do everything they have dreamed of doing? To me, this seems more like they built some sort of way to artificially breach into the heavenly realms and were thus able to do "anything that they purposed to do" without God's permission.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the link.

All roads lead to the O.T.O. You may also be interested in comparing the Restoration of Gnosis to the Saturnian Orders and their doctrines. I'm also under the impression that CERN's purpose is to use the LHC to concentrate energy for mass invocations, much like Leadbeater describes on a smaller scale in The Hidden Life in Freemasonry. In fact, I have a thread about the Demiurge and the antediluvian worship of Saturn and his eldest daughter, Isis, in the works. I'd also be glad to answer any questions you may have regarding the more modern, Fraternitas Saturni, as well.

edit on 22-9-2017 by eisegesis because: better?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
CERN is a group of scientists. The LHC is the particle accelerator.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

There was a time when Saturn was closer to Earth and fixed ‘stationary’ in the sky

I stopped there...

From the original article
SATURN, CERN, AND THE CUBE OF ILLUSION

edit on 9/22/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The Shinar Directive: Preparing the Way for the Son of Perdition's Return

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

. In fact, I have a thread about the Demiurge and the antediluvian worship of Saturn and his eldest daughter, Isis, in the works. I'd also be glad to answer any questions you may have regarding the more modern, Fraternitas Saturni, as well.

I'm looking forward to the read when you finish your thread and put it up.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

But theyr'e just banging stuff together?

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
Interesting tower they are building since the large majority of it is underground.

Always thought towers were vertical structures... not horizontal ones.

I know I am being snarky... but come on!

LOL

Perhaps it's an ANTI-Tower !!@!!

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
WTH is going on in here? I'm so confused.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join