It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Mars Rock

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide
I'v been thinking that its been a while since theres been a finger/hamster/coin or any other odd looking rocks lately, there used to be threads full of discussions, whether it was a pointless zoomed in pixelated mess or something super interesting that was worth a second look, there is a lot less imposter rocks around, now that to me, is strange.

The rover moved on past what I think were more interesting formations and is now situated on what used to be the bottom of a large shallow lake. The places where the most interesting stuff is found tends to be in transitional areas on old shores and foothills, where there there is a mix of different kinds of rock.

Also, people just got bored and lost interest. Back when there were only a few pictures to stare at, people would work harder to imagine all kinds of interesting stuff being found. Now that there are thousands of pictures, it feels more obvious that in order for somebody to claim there was an artifact or fossil, it better look exactly like an artifact or fossil.

But here. Here's a Martian eyeball looking at you which is actually from Sol 4900 of Opportunity! The eyelids even move. Creepy.

mars.nasa.gov...
edit on 8-11-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

That eyeball, it keeps winking at me lol. I posted on another thread on here about living rocks in the waters of Chile/Peru, so that gif is spooking me a lot, nightmares for me in a while.

In terms of numbers though i didnt look at it like that, less people looking at more photos. At least when something is seen it'll be a good quality find.

That winking eyeball pmsl.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join