It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowdstrike and Seth Rich hush money?

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I found this earlier. Pretty Interesting to say the least.

Crowdstrike is a technology company that specializes in cyber-security that works a lot with the DNC. There are some strange payments around the death of Seth Rich. Did Crowdstrike find the leaker, and you know what happened after that, then the DNC paid Crowdstrike to keep quiet?

The first payments made were preemptive measures on May 5th, 2016 when the DNC was looking to figure out where the breach of security was. Payments made on May 5th, 2016 of $7,650.00 and $1,462.50 were likely paid for Crowdstrike to install their Falcon software, a stellar technology security suite that would identify any internal or external security breach.
The final email on Wikileaks from the DNC is dated May 25th, 2016. Crowdstrike would have had complete knowledge of the party that ripped the emails from the server.
The next payment that was made to Crowdstrike occurred on July 11th, 2016 for the amount of $98,849.84. The relationship to this date happens to be the day after DNC Data Director of New Voter Registration Seth Rich was murdered.
The final payment to date is August 3rd, 2016. This coincides with another murder in the District of Columbia. Shawn Lucas, who died on August 2nd of last year, was the DNC Process Server and close friend of Seth Rich. The payment on August 3rd included two checks, one for $113,645.77 and the other for $4,275.00.
We find it highly coincidental that both of these payments came within 24 hours of two high profile murders in Washington D.C., which both have connection to the DNC.

Link to Story

What do you think ATS? For me it adds a little more to the possibility that he was murdered and not just a "botched robbery". Plus, the payments about the same time Shawn Lucas also....stinks like big doo doo to me.
edit on 22-9-2017 by Tekaran because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Definitely interesting.

Can't wait for what the investigation reveals.....oh right, there is no real investigation.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Well when they have all their assets tied up trying to pin the tail on Trump and his team what can ya do?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

Good find!

I'm sure if these records were ever subpoenaed in court, the DNC could concoct a BS story to justify the payments. But it's certainly fishy.

Horrible hitmen btw. They didn't take one measure to make it look like a botched robbery.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Horrible hitmen btw. They didn't take one measure to make it look like a botched robbery.

It may have been by design.
A message sent to those that dare to expose the DNC.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Haha .

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The Irish Times‏Подлинная учетная запись @IrishTimes
Читаю
Еще
Sinn Féin demeans women and is ‘power and money mad’, ex-councillor claims
Traffic Scotland‏Подлинная учетная запись @trafficscotland
Читаю
Еще
M90 J1 Admiralty - Breakdown, 2 lanes closed Southbound for up to 15 minutes has been cleared. #TSIncident
Maybe a journalist would have been interested by now what is awaiting in Europe for the course I would barely unearth on my own anyone under the European Union large as a definition of world government.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: eigor12

The Irish Times‏Подлинная учетная запись @IrishTimes
Читаю
Еще
Sinn Féin demeans women and is ‘power and money mad’, ex-councillor claims
Traffic Scotland‏Подлинная учетная запись @trafficscotland
Читаю
Еще
M90 J1 Admiralty - Breakdown, 2 lanes closed Southbound for up to 15 minutes has been cleared. #TSIncident
Maybe a journalist would have been interested by now what is awaiting in Europe for the course I would barely unearth on my own anyone under the European Union large as a definition of world government.

Puts everything in perfect perspective doesn't it.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

It may have been by design.
A message sent to those that dare to expose the DNC.

Yeah, I'm thinking Rich's death was meant to be a warning to any other potential leakers.

Definitely a very interesting find. Apparently, professional hitmen do exist in real life after all.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

What do you think ATS?

Coincidences being used as hard evidence? You are reaching.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Definitely interesting.

Can't wait for what the investigation reveals.....oh right, there is no real investigation.

The police already investigated the Seth Rich murder and determined it was a botched robbery. They aren't going to reopen the case off of this flimsy evidence.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The usual DNC minions are here. You must be onto something.

top topics

join