It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater Founder Erik Prince possibly Implicated in murder and genocide

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I can't?

Watch me.

There are far too many stories, how many are true I don't know, for there not to be some flames 'mongst the smoke.

I suspect that this yahoo is a fall-guy...he's been tapped to fall on his sword, and will get a token sentence to a club-Fed facility to be named later--then collect his pay check and disappear to an island in the south Pacific somewhere.

Either that, or he'll have a "tragic accident".

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You really think so?

My money is on a commuted sentence entirely, or an immediate pardon. I can't imagine they'd let DeVos' little brother wind up in prison. Especially not when he's trying to help them keep their war going.

You could be right, but I'd lean more towards him never seeing the inside of any correctional facility.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Oddly enough, and I'm not sure why, but that didn't even occur to me...

Or it'll be tossed over "lack of evidence" or procedural issues.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Much of OP article reads word for word the same as report from CNN dated August 5,2009.

edition.cnn.com...

Buck

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Nice catch. After a brief search I can't find anything that corroborates the OP.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
www.thenation.com...

I'm calling Bravo Sierra on this,
here's the original.

And just like Ducky Momo, Sir Eric is my friend.

Buck

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Much of OP article reads word for word the same as report from CNN dated August 5,2009.

edition.cnn.com...

Buck

Wow yea. Nice find.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Whatever else he is, or isn't guilty of, I consider the desire to rid the world of Islam to be a noble one. That is my point.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Doesn't surprise me in the least; however, your source is rather hinky.

I doubt Prince himself will ever be tried personally or corporately because the corporate structure and our 'reverence' for the corporation don't allow for personal or corporate responsibility in any wrongdoing. The corporate name changes are legal maneuverings to avoid 'risk' (and accountability) for any potential monetary awards to victims.

He's just doing business in the US.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I initially thought the headline should read somewhat in reverse: "(...) implicated in murder AND genocide".. I sat and thought as I read through the original headline: "murder" well, that's pretty bad, then "and GENOCICE" oh my god! what an asshole!!!", but then as I read it backwards "(...) implicated in GENOCIDE and MURDER" , then I thought "GENOCIDE" oh my god! what an asshole!!!", but then as I read "and murder" well, that's pretty bad, but not really THAT bad.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Just for clarity,
The Nation Magazine article linked
in no way debunks the charges against
Prince and Co. It's under investigation.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Mercenaries are cool I suppose.
But NOT of they violate the ROE.
THAT HAVING been said there WERE times when THAT violation of engagement was all some soldier HAD to survive an organized ambush.
War isn't going to easily relegate itself to a court case, when the enemy uses it's OWN populace as a shield.
That trick got old in Nam.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I guess i owe you all an apology for this old story. Sorry!

Appreciate all the feedback. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
They are a Christian organisation, isn't their land in some sort of religious belt with all kinds of links to the Bush family through Christianity?

It should be Bush, Rice, Rumsfeld, Blair etc on genocide charges, not the hired guns.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

You don't owe me or anyone else a thing.
Finding the truth is what is important.
You helped as much as anyone to debunk a false report.

If anything, you should be commended.
We won a victory against fake news, thanks to K

Buck

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

He runs a for profit business of Mercenaries for Hire. Is there really any question about whether or not he's at least complicit in murder??? Really???

But such things also come with the territory in a way so.....

I mean just what do you think it means to be a hired mercenary anyway???

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Prince and Co. It's under investigation.

All of that was over with in 2014, the four that were convicted are still under appeal.

But what you are doing is condemning a organization of more than 40,000 men,( and who are the best of the best ) on the actions of five.

If you guys only knew of some of the things theses men have done to protect the security of this nation.

Buck

And one more thing, when you condemn them, you are condemning every branch of Special Operation Forces in the U.S. military.

When I would ride through Azza (Gaza Strip) I kinda liked having the " Guys in the Bear Track Hats " riding with me.

edit on 22-9-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I have researched Blackwater aka whatever their name now for some years.

The first time i heard about it, i was truly disgusted, and wondered how such an organisation is even allowed?

I still ponder that question.

So yes when i found this article, hey share it, and lets see what we get back. I did google first, but i must admit, i didnt check dates.

And im thankful for the info. This rogue organisation have been under the radar for a long time, time to get it in the open.

imho, they should have been shut down a long time ago!
edit on 22/9/2017 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Thank you for the kind words

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Agreed. I would say its an oxymoron.

But i still don't understand why they are allowed?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join