It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ooops ! We did it again....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Israeli aircraft allegedly destroyed Hezbollah arms caches near Damascus Airport in three waves of attacks.
One Israeli diversionary drone was destroyed by Syrian air defenses.

www.i24news.tv...

Buck
edit on 22-9-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

I should be more familiar with the different players here, but what are the ramifications for this?

Also, since when did Israel get involved in the giant mess in Syria? Jeeze, I'm out of touch with this whole situation. It's evolved into something beyond my comprehension

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Self defense old friend. These arms shipments are being brought in on a regular basis for a future attack on the northern border. Every time they bring something in, we blow it up. The Russians are getting rich off of it.

Personally, I think we should get a 5-7% destruction fee bonus for increasing Russian arms sales.

As far as ramifications go, we enter their air space at will, S-400, Mainstays and all the rest are totally blind. No lock, no illumination.

Buck
edit on 22-9-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Also, since when did Israel get involved in the giant mess in Syria?

Since at least 2013.
al Jazheera

Of course, there have been battles since 1948... Wikipedia: IDF Operations

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

good let them do their own dirty work and endure the inevitable blowback, the alternative of exploiting misinformation to get someone else to do it is getting old...

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Tyler finally got something up about it a few minutes ago.

I sent'em E-mail advising them they had already been scoped by ATS

www.zerohedge.com...

Buck

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
not every-time. Hezbollah has significantly expanded its arsenal and manpower. When the Israelis once again attempt to cross the border into Lebanon in their usual acts of aggression, they will once again be repelled and likely suffer worse then they ever have. What Israel is attempting to do is bait Russia and Iran into direct counter attack in an effort to pull the US into a direct war against them. In fact, they have already said so in their media, they are literally begging the US to go to open war with Russia and Iran.

Ahh well, at least when it happens those of us who have been saying this is WW3 for a couple years now will be vindicated. It cannot get any more world war ish than Russia vs USA in direct conflict. Should be killer for my portfolio's defense stocks though

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
$crew Israel.

top topics

join